John Stones #26 don't be shy, we're not prudes, hurry up and drop the nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you taking any Special Toys with you?

Question to @cobette not VRL
I am very scared after the Tracy debacle, am undecided.

Yes those are the kind of thing I would wear for a flight, then you can wear the jumpsuit on a park day?

Do you actually wear the ears on the plane?
No, I'll wear them when I get there, then complain after 2 minutes my ears hurt and then carry them around for the rest of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am very scared after the Tracy debacle, am undecided.

No, I'll wear them when I get there, then complain after 2 minutes my ears hurt and then carry them around for the rest of the day.
I will be alone in a hotel room on Sunday, but am too scared to take trusty vibe in case it somehow then escapes my bag when I am at work the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I'd be side eyeing it the whole time. I have a day of networking at various places, feels risky.
You'll regret it if you don't take anything.

You'll be lying in your room on Sunday thinking 'if only...'

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You been hauled up in Ibiza shagging bae since Tuesday making up stories about hitting deers whilst he laughs about pulling the wool over Pep's eyes.

Must have been awk when you bumped into the first team at the airport on your way back today.
Sorry girls. It’s true

he said hi - thanks for the love 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
omg thank god you said, because I was too scared too. that will be my back up.

Not yet, surprisingly doing this is a bit of a turn off. Can't even remember why I'm here in the first place.

Absolutely crying, because he actually would.
You still haven’t used it???!

Bae is sad about it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.