John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I just gave a 45 minute presentation to 30 people about my big important confusing, ridiculously-deadlined, nobody understands it project.

And got positive feedback from numerous sources. My boss, who calls me after every presentation to ask "how do you think it went?" and to wonder if there's maybe something I could do to be less awkward, did not attend, so unfortunately I win no plaudits there.

0_GettyImages-1319653061.jpg
3450-2300-2.67050646.jpg.gallery.jpg
images.jpeg
f4d18f67-13bb-401f-ba98-a39a8f884b00.jpg
GettyImages-1319648972-scaled.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes....

He's dumping Georgia and we all know I struggle writing the angst.

Why do the team leave on Friday? It seems a bit unfair there was all those quiet weeks when this work would inevitably need done. You could have had a head start.
Is she not already dumped? Just duck her off and let him shag Beth

They're external, from a consultancy firm so they're only contracted until the end of August. Reading between the lines I think that date has been brought forward, probably because of cost, hence less time to handover than they thought 🙄. It's not really anyone's fault but it is so annoying, and there's people on holiday this week so my brain is having to try to learn everything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So, I just gave a 45 minute presentation to 30 people about my big important confusing, ridiculously-deadlined, nobody understands it project.

And got positive feedback from numerous sources. My boss, who calls me after every presentation to ask "how do you think it went?" and to wonder if there's maybe something I could do to be less awkward, did not attend, so unfortunately I win no plaudits there.

View attachment 1521511View attachment 1521512View attachment 1521513View attachment 1521516View attachment 1521517
Well done! Love that your boss who seems so invested in your every move couldn't manage!

Is she not already dumped? Just duck her off and let him shag Beth

They're external, from a consultancy firm so they're only contracted until the end of August. Reading between the lines I think that date has been brought forward, probably because of cost, hence less time to handover than they thought 🙄. It's not really anyone's fault but it is so annoying, and there's people on holiday this week so my brain is having to try to learn everything
He can't shag Beth, (latest excuse) the cats freaked him out.

Not ideal. I take it you'll be in every day this week then trying to make most of consultancy guys still being there?

You can do this.

Baby will try and help you but I'm not sure how much his pretty head can take in.

City 21 (1).jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1521511View attachment 1521512View attachment 1521513View attachment 1521516View attachment 1521517
Congrats on your presentation! 🥳

Your boss is a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well done! Love that your boss who seems so invested in your every move couldn't manage!

Not ideal. I take it you'll be in every day this week then trying to make most of consultancy guys still being there?

You can do this.

Baby will try and help you but I'm not sure how much his pretty head can take in.

View attachment 1521557
I love that part of the video 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Crying at this. I bet he's so proud of himself and feels so helpful.

Good morning all! Have the best day Tattlers.

I'm shattered but the bloody cleaner is coming so I must drag myself from bed.
Oh he was so pleased with himself 🤦🏻‍♀️

even text me to say he’d done it and made the little one breakfast ready in the fridge and fed the dog! He seems to like praise for the normal tasks I do ever day 🤣

although today I have just been sat writing while the little one naps instead of sorting out washing … priorities ✌🏼

But he is taking me out for dinner and to the cinema later so can’t really complain!

• Heart

even text me to say he’d done it and made the little one breakfast ready in the fridge and fed the dog! He seems to like praise for the normal tasks I do ever day 🤣

although today I have just been sat writing while the little one naps instead of sorting out washing … priorities ✌🏼

But he is taking me out for dinner and to the cinema later so can’t really complain!
What are you going to see?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I see you posting cheeky updates just as I'm starting work!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

You can do this.

View attachment 1521557
Cats can't be an excuse for real life bae, we'd never have sex. He needs to get used to prying eyes

• Haha
What are you going to see?
We are meant to be going to see that Nope … I honestly have no clue what it’s about but we always go and watch most of Jordan Peeles films and that’s all that’s really out!

I see you posting cheeky updates just as I'm starting work!
Ah sorrryyy 🤦🏻‍♀️😉

I thought I hadn’t posted for a while on there so I thought I would!
I’ve been too focused putting my John book on Wattpad that I’ve neglected that! (Although I may update my John one quicker than once a week as it just reads better all as one) and then I may stick that on A03 as well! ☺

• Heart
We are meant to be going to see that Nope … I honestly have no clue what it’s about but we always go and watch most of Jordan Peeles films and that’s all that’s really out!

Ah sorrryyy 🤦🏻‍♀️😉

I thought I hadn’t posted for a while on there so I thought I would!
I’ve been too focused putting my John book on Wattpad that I’ve neglected that! (Although I may update my John one quicker than once a week as it just reads better all as one) and then I may stick that on A03 as well! ☺
Pls do update quicker!

Cats can't be an excuse for real life bae, we'd never have sex. He needs to get used to prying eyes
I still fear it is him or the cats.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Is it tiramisu time. I’ve had 2 in the fridge since fri and forgot about them!!!! My glasses have come and I can’t believe how well I can see

Sharing bae one more time cos I can’t believe how hot he is

Has everyone has a good day ❤
Does he look even hotter with your glasses on?

• Haha
I really want to get some new glasses but my face is so small it's difficult to shop online.

• Sad
Is it tiramisu time. I’ve had 2 in the fridge since fri and forgot about them!!!! My glasses have come and I can’t believe how well I can see

Sharing bae one more time cos I can’t believe how hot he is

Has everyone has a good day ❤
Is it only since you got the glasses that you could see the tiramisu? 😂

I wish it was tiramisu time here.

• Haha
I really want to get some new glasses but my face is so small it's difficult to shop online.
I have the opposite problem. I feel like, when it comes to head size, we're basically Jack and Phil.

I have wide set eyes and high cheekbones like an alien. Need glasses with width but not too much height.

• Haha

That is fantastic! Well done! ❤

RLF now bolting in to the shower?

I am so headfucked by work. I have just spent the last few hours in a room going through stuff with the consultancy team who leave on Friday, and I have no brain capacity left for the endless stuff being thrown at me. I now regret not enjoying the quiet weeks more.
That just seems unfair. :( I’ve been in that situation with consultants who flit in and out and cause chaos and migraines which is not always their fault, but it’s so stressful.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.