John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[I UOTE="cobette, post: 11372905, member: 11731"]
Yes, we know. You've been eyeing up Flipper.

I thought I was the lost cause.
[/QUOTE]

I am having a hormonal rush post period. Would say yes to anyone rn.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No, he's with Beth.

cleaner is still here and they are still gabbing and i am getting frustrated because i am not going to have time for lunch if she doesn't leave soon.
Can you go in and stomp around passive aggressively so he thinks you are jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you go in and stomp around passive aggressively so he thinks you are jealous?
He's not good at reading social cues.

Also (this is snobby af) he is speaking to her in the local dialect and it makes my skin crawl. Please talk properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's not good at reading social cues.

Also (this is snobby af) he is speaking to her in the local dialect and it makes my skin crawl. Please talk properly.
If you told him it bothered you, what would he do?

The babies don't need to see this

• Haha
No, he's with Beth.

cleaner is still here and they are still gabbing and i am getting frustrated because i am not going to have time for lunch if she doesn't leave soon.
I don’t believe he’s with Beth, we’ve seen no evidence they even exist together for MONTHS
That might be a slight exaggeration

• Heart
If you told him it bothered you, what would he do?

The babies don't need to see this
He knows it bothers me because he only ever talks to me properly, but if he's with his family or talking to someone else who does it, he'll slip into the slang. I'm not sure if he even realises he's doing it.

Jackcat has hidden himself in his tunnel.

I don’t believe he’s with Beth, we’ve seen no evidence they even exist together for MONTHS
That might be a slight exaggeration
Three weeks and three days 😭 😭 😭

• Sad
He knows it bothers me because he only ever talks to me properly, but if he's with his family or talking to someone else who does it, he'll slip into the slang. I'm not sure if he even realises he's doing it.

Oh no I meant the shagging of the cleaner, not dialect

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Three weeks and three days 😭 😭 😭
I miss them

• Heart
  • Sad
Finally, she's gone.

Jackcat watching Leeds get relegated on Premier League years.

20220823_135243.jpg

20220823_135243.jpg
20220823_133552.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Sad
  • Heart
Is your laptop open because you’re writing??
Yes....

He's dumping Georgia and we all know I struggle writing the angst.

RLF now bolting in to the shower?

I am so headfucked by work. I have just spent the last few hours in a room going through stuff with the consultancy team who leave on Friday, and I have no brain capacity left for the endless stuff being thrown at me. I now regret not enjoying the quiet weeks more.
Why do the team leave on Friday? It seems a bit unfair there was all those quiet weeks when this work would inevitably need done. You could have had a head start.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.