John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My blood pressure has finally dropped. Think the whole team was pretty poor. Felt quite sad for bae for most of the game, a combo of not his best and not kyles best made hard viewing 😬

But in his defence he was injured what 3/4 months ago? the last full city 90 mins he played was the last game of the season. No pre-season and then 20 mins last week when they were already 3-0 up to Bournemouth at home. I think his first start this season being St Jame’s Park against a new, and fighting to prove themselves Newcastle, was a lot of pressure Pep’s just dropped on him (I know he is a pro).but He is clearly rusty and needs a proper run of games before I think it’s fair to judge
I know I sound like I am making excuses for bae but the way they were set up really exposed the CB.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Defo was the tactics today in my opinion

They always play it
Then the Etihad should play something equally dramatic to mix in with Blue Moon, like Pavarotti’s rendition of Nessun Dorma with Pep, KDB, and Gundo emerging from the tunnel on the final belting “vincero!”

Pep is such a meme I friggin love him 😭😭😭
I take my emotional cues from Pep, honestly. Whatever he feels, I mirror him. :ROFLMAO: He has a power over me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh btw about the work event Friday which is to blame for the state of me this weekend. Bae is so lucky to live there, the whole area is so beautiful. Tried to get pictures but was inside most the day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh btw about the work event Friday which is to blame for the state of me this weekend. Bae is so lucky to live there, the whole area is so beautiful. Tried to get pictures but was inside most the day 😂
Chesire, correct? I’m sure you’re happy the event is over!

• Heart
At least you didn't throw up in his flower beds 💔

How was your pizza?

• Haha
Chesire, correct? I’m sure you’re happy the event is over!
Yeah was in Cheshire, so close to me but hadn’t ever gone. I’m tempted to go back there and book a girly spa weekend. Soooo glad it’s over was all the work convo was about for the last month 🤣🤣
At least you didn't throw up in his flower beds 💔

How was your pizza?
Hahaha so true. Oh god could you imagine 😭
My pizza was soo good, wolfed it down in record time 😂

• Heart
Our thread flew at lightning speed today while Jack’s barely moved. Understandable since he wasn’t with the team but what a reversal for once. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Our thread flew at lightning speed today while Jack’s barely moved. Understandable since he wasn’t with the team but what a reversal for once. :ROFLMAO:
Shocking turn of events 😂 Do we know what injury he has? I’ve missed him in the training pics

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.