John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂 couldn’t of said it better myself

did see on twitter few weeks ago that Man U fans are planning on boycotting the game anyway by not turning up 🤣
A boycott, sure guys, that’ll teach ‘em! :ROFLMAO:

I’m so torn about it. would love United to win to get rid of the Liverpool smugness but, you know, United winning is against my very core.
I think a draw I would be ok with maybe
I agree with the draw with a slight preference for a United win. They are such a laughable shambles from top to bottom that it’s difficult to take those laminated puppets seriously as a rival these days. LFC on the other hand, I want them shocked and humiliated.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That twit Micah Richards slagging bae off.

All he is good for is his laugh. That’s it. That’s all he has.

I am fuming actually

AND Liam Gallagher also slagged bae off. He is now unfollowed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
A boycott, sure guys, that’ll teach ‘em! :ROFLMAO:

I agree with the draw with a slight preference for a United win. They are such a laughable shambles from top to bottom that it’s difficult to take those laminated puppets seriously as a rival these days. LFC on the other hand, I want them shocked and humiliated.
Agree it’s a hard one isn’t it

I am fuming actually
Micah actually rates himself as a player more than he should. Very mediocre player in his day who needs humbling sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I am fuming actually

Probs cos he’s mates with Noel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I am fuming actually

Idiots. That’s not on. Bae didn’t have a good match today, but most of them didn’t.

I really hope bae blocks out the media and fan criticisms and just refocuses. I don’t want to see him spiral downwards as he did in the past. It took every bit of his mental and physical strength to fight his way back from that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Idiots. That’s not on. Bae didn’t have a good match today, but most of them didn’t.

I really hope bae blocks out the media and fan criticisms and just refocuses. I don’t want to see him spiral downwards as he did in the past. It took every bit of his mental and physical strength to fight his way back from that.
I hope these days in Spain will keep them from checking the media too much, and help them focus on the next matches instead of thinking back about the one they've just had. I don't mean they should ignore it, they need to learn from their mistakes and definitely change things up, but I feel like the media is unnecessarily harsh on the players these days...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My blood pressure has finally dropped. Think the whole team was pretty poor. Felt quite sad for bae for most of the game, a combo of not his best and not kyles best made hard viewing 😬

But in his defence he was injured what 3/4 months ago? the last full city 90 mins he played was the last game of the season. No pre-season and then 20 mins last week when they were already 3-0 up to Bournemouth at home. I think his first start this season being St Jame’s Park against a new, and fighting to prove themselves Newcastle, was a lot of pressure Pep’s just dropped on him (I know he is a pro).but He is clearly rusty and needs a proper run of games before I think it’s fair to judge

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.