John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Kyle, nooooo. Come on, pal.

I know we’re only three games in to this long season. But a loss today would be damaging.

Reactions: 5
I need them to change this game up like they did against villa last season

Reactions: 6
I’m switching it off. Maybe then they’ll have a come back ala the Villa match on the final day of last season.

Reactions: 6
Bae is mentally already on the beach with a sangria
I was just thinking, maybe the club should ban mini holidays in between matches like @strawberrysunshine_x mentioned earlier. I was fine with it at first - they’re all adults after all and professionals and the best team in the league. But now I’m thinking they all should spend more quality time at work.

Bring on Alvarez!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.