John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Haaland not move more, apply / free himself from the defenders and make himself more available?
He did that at BVB, too, but it was another playing style in that team.

FFS. Our defence looks abysmally slow today... come on Bae, wake up.

Reactions: 5
I need pep to shake this team up in half time because this is actually embarrassing now

Reactions: 6
Why does Haaland not move more, apply / free himself from the defenders and make himself more available?
He did that at BVB, too, but it was another playing style in that team.

FFS. Our defence looks abysmally slow today... come on Bae, wake up.
He’s always in the box free when they don’t pass and then they pass when he’s marked it doesn’t make sense

Ederson stop coming out like that my heart is in my mouth

Unfair to blame the defence - how are Newcastle getting the ball down the field so much?

Oh no... God, he was lucky there. That could've easily been a penalty situation.

Anyone else thinking Walker doesn’t seem his best today
The commentator defo thinks so too 😂😂

@mimimithis i see what you mean about Haaland. When Bernardo had the ball he was just stood there. Surely running into the box would be a good idea ?!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ He does it sometimes but then they don’t pass ..

Baby is in trouble 😂😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haaland looks frustrated. I know it’s going to take awhile for this squad to gel together, but I never thought they’d look lost. This is painful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.