John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning some/ Goodnight @Just Drive

I’m shocked - I still haven’t tested positive and have all the symptoms I had at Christmas. Currently sipping on honey and lemon - on a brighter note for RLF, I can’t speak so he’s thrilled I’ve been quiet all morning 🤪

hope everyone has a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I’m shocked - I still haven’t tested positive and have all the symptoms I had at Christmas. Currently sipping on honey and lemon - on a brighter note for RLF, I can’t speak so he’s thrilled I’ve been quiet all morning 🤪

Are you staying off work? It's going to be so awkward when bae calls you later to tell you he loves you and you can't respond 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you staying off work? It's going to be so awkward when bae calls you later to tell you he loves you and you can't respond 💔
Nah, no chance of staying off 🙄 summer holidays and not actually being positive means they do not care in the slightest if you’re sick. They just want you in.
dont worry about me and Bae…

we learnt morse code for such an occasion…
We always have a telegraph machine by our sides To make sure we can always say I love you to each other 😋

• Haha
Good morning all!

I’ve been woken up by the bloody robot hoover going around downstairs that RLF thought would be a great idea to put on before he went to work but it’s the loudest thing in the world!

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!! 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning all!

I’ve been woken up by the bloody robot hoover going around downstairs that RLF thought would be a great idea to put on before he went to work but it’s the loudest thing in the world!

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!! 🤍
Crying at this. I bet he's so proud of himself and feels so helpful.

Good morning all! Have the best day Tattlers.

I'm shattered but the bloody cleaner is coming so I must drag myself from bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Do you go out when she is there? Obv RLF doesn't

I've been woken by mine in the middle of the night when I've inadvertently put it on a timer. Such a horrible noise to wake up to 😕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you go out when she is there? Obv RLF doesn't

I've been woken by mine in the middle of the night when I've inadvertently put it on a timer. Such a horrible noise to wake up to 😕
Usually I do, she's very nice but she just chats and it feels awkward, like I'm lording it up! I don't think I'll go anywhere today as will mean a long day.

I see plenty of Liverpool bias in press. If City had 2 points from 9 they'd say we were in crisis.

• Heart

Feel better, hun. ❤❤❤
Sorry I didn’t get to write anything last night. I fell asleep.

I’m about to kill a witch aka lazy registrar. 🤬

Usually I do, she's very nice but she just chats and it feels awkward, like I'm lording it up! I don't think I'll go anywhere today as will mean a long day.

I see plenty of Liverpool bias in press. If City had 2 points from 9 they'd say we were in crisis.
It’s solar flares or the moon or the tide not having come in as it should, like always. 😒

• Heart

I’m fuming about it
They’re constantly protected from any criticism

How many days since symptoms started now @LurkingAnnie ? I'm convinced you have it. The work place attitude towards COVID has changed so much, it's laughable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Feel better, hun. ❤❤❤
Sorry I didn’t get to write anything last night. I fell asleep.

I’m about to kill a witch aka lazy registrar. 🤬

It’s solar flares or the moon or the tide not having come in as it should, like always. 😒
I’ll let you off for not writing

How many days since symptoms started now @LurkingAnnie ? I'm convinced you have it. The work place attitude towards COVID has changed so much, it's laughable.
Saturday afternoon they started.
I’m trying to wear a mask at work, just in case, but I’ve got a clinic today with 15 patients, and a lot of them don’t like it when you wear masks…
I’ll just be spreading it round if I’ve got it

bestie has also asked if I can pop in tonight, he’s got a present for me 😱

• Heart

I’m trying to wear a mask at work, just in case, but I’ve got a clinic today with 15 patients, and a lot of them don’t like it when you wear masks…

Hope it's shaped like a centre back, any of four.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope it's shaped like a centre back, any of four.

I’ve said I’ll pop over at lunch time, I can’t wait until tonight… it won’t be anything bae related. He was at Man U last night, so won’t be anything from there. Surely it’s got to be Tarks related… it’s got to be 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Why have I decided this morning is a great opportunity to re-organise my pictures folder!?

• Haha

I have an outline already, I just need to write it down. Perhaps before I finish my flirting chapter tonight.

You don’t wear masks anymore? It’s still mandatory here and we’re considering keeping them, just to protect ourselves in the future…

Is the gift 6’2 tall, and hot af?

Why have I decided this morning is a great opportunity to re-organise my pictures folder!?
Are you procrastinating?

• Heart
  • Haha
I have an outline already, I just need to write it down. Perhaps before I finish my flirting chapter tonight.

You don’t wear masks anymore? It’s still mandatory here and we’re considering keeping them, just to protect ourselves in the future…

Is the gift 6’2 tall, and hot af?

Are you procrastinating?
the only man I’ll be seeing at lunchtime is 5ft 10 and has big ears 🤣 he’s just text to say not to get too excited and that if I don’t make it he can pass it on to his mum to post through my letter box… it’s clearly just match day programmes and team sheets 🙄 which is still nice

Yeah, we’re mask free - it’s as if covid doesn’t exist.
If RLF test positive I’m expected to still come into work, previously we’d have to isolate too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.