John Stones #20 continuing to ruin our lives by strutting round topless in St Ives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I'd love to see the Dias-Stones link up continue, I'm glad he's set with Ake, because that means he gets to take charge of the back four.

Oh ffs it's just occurred to me I have Ruben
What happens, when your set player comes on at half-time? Do you get points for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs it's just occurred to me I have Ruben
Big Willy’s just come on too and I had him.

Balls!

As much as I'd love to see the Dias-Stones link up continue, I'm glad he's set with Ake, because that means he gets to take charge of the back four.

What happens, when your set player comes on at half-time? Do you get points for that?
Yep, you get their points from when they come on. So Chilly’s just come on for me, so I’ll probs get a point if they don’t concede again, or Joe doesn’t get booked

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yeah you get just get less points (maybe just 1 or 2 I think? And maybe 3 for a full 90?)

If they don't come on at all, your first sub in the same position will come in.

Want to cry.
You will be able to rewatch tomorrow morning with Jackcat and your blanket, as God intended ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.