John Stones #20 continuing to ruin our lives by strutting round topless in St Ives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not my fault he can't behave!

I am resigned to it now, I have accepted my fate and I don't think there's anything he could do now that would have me in a huff.

I may combust if I was to see Picks, Tarks and Coady together. If there was some terrible crisis at Everton that meant Keano had to play too then I'd definitely die.
That pic I posted of Connor and Pickers is everything 💙

I’ve sent texts to everyone today to remind them to kidnap bae for us… bestie isn’t working, but is at the match and he told me he will not go stalking bae for us…being the twit that he is he offered to stalk any redshite player for me tomorrow because he’s working that one this week 🙄

Oh my god the eyes 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve missed so much in here. How is everyone?
can you die from a hangover? Been nursing it since yesterday 😭
Anyone reckon bae will start today? I guess if he doesn’t that deffo means he’ll start in the Barcelona game.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When do they usually get told they’ll play? I’m sure he posted early this morning ?
I’m pretty sure they know the day before maybe? I seen he posted earlier but I never get my hopes up anymore as he does that even when he doesn’t start

• Sad
  • Heart
Squad should be announced soon? 💛
Should be around 3.30 I think

Anyone reckon bae will start today? I guess if he doesn’t that deffo means he’ll start in the Barcelona game.
Have you made it out of bed yet? They get so much worse with age 😭

Fat coke, water and lots of bad food is the only way through I'm afraid

• Heart
He is such a sweet loving boy.

Do him and your little one get on?

@LurkingAnnie you've driven me to it. I've booked a ticket for the Everton match. @Just Drive see you there! I'm sure you'll be warmer than me.
Don’t be blaming me for enabling you 🤣 I half expect you to be in the main stand with me at Goodison by the end of the season

Oh no!! Have you been filling up on all the carbs?? Carbs and Pepsi max are normally my go to.

When do they usually get told they’ll play? I’m sure he posted early this morning ?
I defo thought it was the day before. I feel like he’s starting…

• Heart
Heading to work.

He will start.

Pls keep me posted on everything and tag me in new thread pls.

Love you guys more than I love John Stones x

• Heart
Should be around 3.30 I think

Have you made it out of bed yet? They get so much worse with age 😭

Fat coke, water and lots of bad food is the only way through I'm afraid
So much worse 😂 & yes got all the goods haha, going to order a papa johns and maybe I’ll start to feel human again 😂😂

• Heart
I love him ❤

Please do, you'll send us into fits! Can you tell us more?
CEO Stones… business in the boardroom, kinky as duck in the bedroom 🤣

I’ll still be here in March… replying to myself about how sexy he is

But how many times will you have gone in a huff with him by then?
And I’d never found Coady attractive, but now… Jesus, I’m desperate to go and see him and I’ve got to wait until October

Oooooh tell us more!?

I have no concrete plot yet, but I'm playing around with the age-old enemies to lovers trope with lots of (hate) bleeping, snarking, trying to drive the other crazy, etc., but being equals in the boardroom, at work and out of it, e.g. chance encounter at a bar turns out to be two people vying for the same position on the board, or CEO's company being audited before a big merger, or two top lawyers of different firms going at it in the courtroom...

It could be funny to write them going at it, arguments flying and all, driving the prices for a sale up, until their lesser competitors or adversaries give up, and in the end, selling the prototype / product / idea at the highest price. Cue to after work, where they sit together in his office, drink in hand, feet propped up on the desk, celebrating their win, before going home together. No one has been aware that they've been married for years, and are keeping up appearances for fun and financial gain.

Once I've finally gotten Jophia where I want them, I'll make more notes and see what happens. Might become a long one shot, or perhaps a two shot, from the notes I have right now.

New neighbours chapter to tide us over until kick off

omg noooooo its the end 😭
😳 Already?

I haven't caught up yet, I wanted to finish my chapter first!

Just seen 😍 Although I’m worried it’ll make me sad.

I feel like there’s only @mimimithis that can give us what we want, JS with a girl. I know @cobette will give us a taste, but we all know she’s going to sabotage it by putting Ross in the equation
Aw, you're sweet, and it's coming, my babes do not want to play by the rules (aka going by my vague plot line), so I'll just let them figure it out by themselves. 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.