John Stones #14 Angry at bae for missing his preseason trip, but he's won us back by showing his nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a look at the Community Shield pre-match thread on Blue Moon and almost universally people are predicting that Ake will start next week (which is absolutely what should happen).

I feel like we're allowed to be mad at him, because he's ours but others showing (deserved) apathy towards him makes me feel all protective. If this isn't love, then what is?! I'm a mug.

Don't worry, he'll get to you. He's been sharing a room with Flipper for a week so he hasn't even had a wank, so brace yourself.
If you're a mug, then I'm a mug, and we all are, and we'd make such a pretty tea set (god, my puns are weak today). But really, anyone outside of here coming for Bae will have another thing coming. ❤

LMAO, why do we think Gündo gets to have a room to himself, but Bae doesn't? Other than him sharing with Flips is too amusing not to consider it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On my way back from the wholesome wedding - have I missed anything? Everton kick off in 5 minutes and I’m so far from home 😢

• Heart
On my way back from the wholesome wedding - have I missed anything? Everton kick off in 5 minutes and I’m so far from home 😢
Nothing new to report. I don't think we'll see him until Tuesday now.

Did they feed you at the wedding?

I'm starving at RLF was a petulant child about lunch choices and stuck to his KFC desire, and I'm not eating it twice in a day so I've not eaten and will now be hangry going to work.

• Sad
  • Wow

I'm starving at RLF was a petulant child about lunch choices and stuck to his KFC desire, and I'm not eating it twice in a day so I've not eaten and will now be hangry going to work.
so it was a pre-wedding wedding so we got essentially a little afternoon tea.
It was on a steam train, very cute, but an acquired taste. Very wholesome… which me and RLF are not 🤣 think we’re going to Asda on our way back to get pizza and beer for later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so it was a pre-wedding wedding so we got essentially a little afternoon tea.
It was on a steam train, very cute, but an acquired taste. Very wholesome… which me and RLF are not 🤣 think we’re going to Asda on our way back to get pizza and beer for later 🤣
I love afternoon tea, but it's very much a snack. Last time I went to afternoon tea was in London, went to Shake Shack before it, then afterwards got something on Deliveroo sent to hotel.

We've no class, do we!?

@Violetroselily eats all her sandwiches like at afternoon tea with the crusts cut off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love afternoon tea, but it's very much a snack. Last time I went to afternoon tea was in London, went to Shake Shack before it, then afterwards got something on Deliveroo sent to hotel.

We've no class, do we!?

@Violetroselily eats all her sandwiches like at afternoon tea with the crusts cut off.
does she????

this is a good afternoon tea 🤣🤣 when I go this place we have to bring stuff home… it’s more rustic afternoon tea than normal afternoon tea
7EF1446D-2EC1-469F-B670-C5E9405B1E03.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

We've no class, do we!?

Bae and I both eat our crusts thank you, that's why we have curly hair

Afternoon tea needs to be bottomless, otherwise it does not hit the sides

• Heart
  • Haha
I've been wanting cake since @LurkingAnnie posted hers last night!

I should have got a Patisserie Valerie delivery, but it's too late now.
Love Pat Val, though I've not had it for ages and I still keep expecting them to close down? Their CFO swindling the accounts was big news at work at the time.

I don't think I've ever seen them on any delivery apps here. Do you have Paul in Scotland? Their cakes are also insane.

• Heart
Love Pat Val, though I've not had it for ages and I still keep expecting them to close down? Their CFO swindling the accounts was big news at work at the time.

I don't think I've ever seen them on any delivery apps here. Do you have Paul in Scotland? Their cakes are also insane.
We don't have Paul 😭

Last time I was in London, I was drooling in the windows debating Paul vs. Donut Time, but it was far too hot to be carrying anything around so we didn't get anything in the end.

God I love cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Aw bb, I'm this close to sending you a homemade lunchbox (with cake). ❤

• Heart
A new chapter, just for you, @cobette - feel free to read whenever you have time, preferably while having some food, because you need to keep your energy up (and not only for Bae). ❤

• Heart
A new chapter, just for you, @cobette - feel free to read whenever you have time, preferably while having some food, because you need to keep your energy up (and not only for Bae). ❤
I am just on way to work but will read as soon as I can xxx

Sainsburys to the rescue.

16586738241254727620893243074570.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.