John Stones #14 Angry at bae for missing his preseason trip, but he's won us back by showing his nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be persuaded to make babies with Kalvin because they would be so cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s his smile more than anything. And I quite like his hair 😂 those dimples 🥹🥹
The dimples are cute as heck. 🥰 He seems nice, and his first day video was kinda adorable, too. He's definitely a good addition to the team, fits right in, and I cannot wait to see what'll happen during the season.

I may be persuaded to make babies with Kalvin because they would be so cute.
New thread title sorted, courtesy of one Ms @cobette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The dimples are cute as heck. 🥰 He seems nice, and his first day video was kinda adorable, too. He's definitely a good addition to the team, fits right in, and I cannot wait to see what'll happen during the season.

New thread title sorted, courtesy of one Ms @cobette 😂
Me tooooo I am excited for the season ! What a time to be alive ✌✌✌

Brought my boo in for a snuggle

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Doggo❤

I'm just relaxing in the sun. I might go for a swim at a nearby lake later.

I wonder, if the three stooges musketeers will be back in MCR today, too?
Pep said they'll be back home today too.

Bae got tomorrow off to catch up on his love making then back to real work on Tuesday.

Yes, you're still in the bad books.

City 112.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we just have him back in training with the rest of them, so I can kinda forget these last 10+ days happened?
It's always going to be there though. Festering in the background. Like when someone has cheated :(

I really sound proper miserable today. I promise I am absolutely fine.

Yes, cannot wait to be back in training.

Training 10.jpg
Training 16.png
Training 51.jpg
Training 53.jpg
Training 60.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's always going to be there though. Festering in the background. Like when someone has cheated :(

I really sound proper miserable today. I promise I am absolutely fine.

Yes, cannot wait to be back in training.

View attachment 1442050View attachment 1442051View attachment 1442052View attachment 1442053View attachment 1442054
Same, unfortunately.

It doesn't really take away from the footballing side of it all, but it does leave the fantasy of him a little tattered, cracked in some places. It's what makes me sad, most of all.

There's a Japanese tradition of mending broken pottery with gold, not to get it back to its original state, but to enhance the split and use the gold to make it more beautiful. If there's such a thing for fantasy Bae's, I'd be open for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same, unfortunately.

It doesn't really take away from the footballing side of it all, but it does leave the fantasy of him a little tattered, cracked in some places. It's what makes me sad, most of all.

There's a Japanese tradition of mending broken pottery with gold, not to get it back to its original state, but to enhance the split and use the gold to make it more beautiful. If there's such a thing for fantasy Bae's, I'd be open for that.
I've just had a look at the Community Shield pre-match thread on Blue Moon and almost universally people are predicting that Ake will start next week (which is absolutely what should happen).

I feel like we're allowed to be mad at him, because he's ours but others showing (deserved) apathy towards him makes me feel all protective. If this isn't love, then what is?! I'm a mug.

Yes we had cake (Colin) on the beach 🥰.

Nothing from bae yet, he must still be on his way home?
Don't worry, he'll get to you. He's been sharing a room with Flipper for a week so he hasn't even had a wank, so brace yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.