John Shields

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inflatable pal dead

Reactions: 2
Can’t be arsed listening to him to find out.
Same @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. He’s a wee attention seeking cunt. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
---
Same @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. He’s a wee attention seeking cunt. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
I’ve just seen comments. The pals in life support till midnight. Why is he no at the hospital then? Nah he’s on live wi the gifts turned on. Boggin boggin behaviour.

Reactions: 8
i was on the fyp & his live popped up so read the comments to find out what he was greetin about. Doesn’t want gifts & is just stood there greetin. Get off live & phone someone if u need someone to speak to instead of making an arse of yourself on a live yet again.

Reactions: 6
He said his mod OD and the machine meant to be turned off at 3 they have now extended it till 12

Reactions: 2
So he is using his pals misery for his own gain because not only are the gifts flying in, he has sub only on so people are paying £5 to comment

Reactions: 7
Someone in his comments has just said its cos of paul ogrady hes greeting

He needs to get off live that's a disgrace sitting like that - he is scrunching his eyes to make tears roll out fuck sake seen it all now

Reactions: 5
So he is using his pals misery for his own gain because not only are the gifts flying in, he has sub only on so people are paying £5 to comment
I just said I felt sorry for the wee bastard, I take it back!
---
So it’s his MOD. A stranger aff the internet? He’s a sick cunt.
---
Awk Mon we will dae a wee battle coz am that distraught
Her face

What does John mean by the only person he's slept with this year is an ex client... What line of work is/was he in?