Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Reading the comments, the idiot was through for the Dundee game at Ibrox 😂 making out like he came through just to batter somebody who couldn’t fight his way out a wet paper bag 🫣 mortified for Allybongo here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Spanor511

VIP Member
Heidthebaw is my favourite, always has been, some of his old videos talking about high rise honkers had me genuinely laughing out loud, actually crying with laughter. He’s such a big handsome bastard aswell.
Do you know what annoys me though, big Penguin commenting under peoples videos, applauding them as if she’s anyone whose opinion should be considered. Fucking mad domestic abuser, best pals with Beasty Baws Cher who John also is best pals with. Fuck off Stacey you are some Nick hen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Think he’s only just moved in there. Anyone know what him and that Rachel have fallen out about?
Oh a caught her on live last nite talking about him saying how he was twisting things to suit him an make her look bad she had put a screen recording on of her live way John but think she took it down today but a watched it an he was saying about playing Fortnite an she said isn’t that for 12 year olds an then he started saying so if ur saying it’s for 12 year olds r u saying am a predator and kept going on she never said anything about him being a predator

Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
As much as daft Lee gives me the creeps he hits out with some belters 🤣 he’s being serious aswell and no even trying to be funny 😭
He's at his funniest when he's being serious😆 gonny go get a choongum or something

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I only watch her when she's on with John, I find her dead funny with him. She's so blunt and sarcastic and it just makes me laugh 🤣
The night he went out with Lee her deadpan commentary was amazing 😂😂 edit oh just seen you say the same ‘looks like you got beat up’

• Haha