Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Everyone in the comments trying to convince him that Lee set the whole thing up. Lee doesn’t have the mental capacity to pull off something like that.

Reactions: 10

Ell87

VIP Member
Not Lee saying he didn't get involved because Stewart would have phoned the polis on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cctm

VIP Member
John shields thread inny gaff inny gaff!!! The award for either the most brave/stupid tiktokker goes to john for knowingly and willingly getting in a car with lee sutherland and going to the car park in the sky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m howling big lee Sutherland has took John into the pipeworks gay sauna. I wonder if Chers man small John will be there handing out the baby oil and Johnnie bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

specialK21

VIP Member
Can’t be arsed listening to him to find out.
Same 🤣 @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. He’s a wee attention seeking cunt. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
---
Same 🤣 @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. He’s a wee attention seeking cunt. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
I’ve just seen comments. The pals in life support till midnight. Why is he no at the hospital then? Nah he’s on live wi the gifts turned on. Boggin boggin behaviour.

Reactions: 8

Ell87

VIP Member
Did anyone see Rosie's pal baboon lips tried to go for John when he walked by cos John shouted haha there's Rosie's mad pal? John is shouting he got put on his arse but John was sitting on the ground 🤦‍♀️
That Rachel he's dueling is making me laugh so much " I think you were put on your arse"

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cctm

VIP Member
Someone in his comments has just said its cos of paul ogrady hes greeting 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So he is using his pals misery for his own gain because not only are the gifts flying in, he has sub only on so people are paying £5 to comment 😐

• Sick

Muchbee

VIP Member
Is John still alive? Did we get a live murder and burial? Is he in a ditch up at carpark in the sky? Is there still for every offence a defence?

Cannot believe I fell asleep and missed Rosie's inflatable pal fighting wi John shids mannnn
---

Is THAT what we're calling it nooadays😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Did anyone see Rosie's pal baboon lips tried to go for John when he walked by cos John shouted haha there's Rosie's mad pal? John is shouting he got put on his arse but John was sitting on the ground 🤦‍♀️
Gutted I missed it just heard him going on and on and the comments saying Lee did nowt but took his phone out to film it

Ell87

VIP Member
So he is using his pals misery for his own gain because not only are the gifts flying in, he has sub only on so people are paying £5 to comment 😐
I just said I felt sorry for the wee bastard, I take it back! 😡
---
So it’s his MOD. A stranger aff the internet? He’s a sick cunt.
---
Awk Mon we will dae a wee battle coz am that distraught 😫
Her face 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

irishlassie

VIP Member
Omg how the fuck did I miss this?? Is John and lee a thing now?? I’ve so many questions 🤣🤣🤣 is small John looking a go with John or lee??

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member

• Haha