Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Now John is losing the plot cos Lee won't take him home. He said he has no Internet connection without Lee 😂😂😂
---
What did pedalo Stewart start on John for? I knew this was gonna go south but I didn’t expect it this early.
He shouted there's RB mad pal

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Same 🤣 @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. He’s a wee attention seeking cunt. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
i was on the fyp & his live popped up so read the comments to find out what he was greetin about. Doesn’t want gifts & is just stood there greetin. Get off live & phone someone if u need someone to speak to instead of making an arse of yourself on a live yet again.

Jamie James comment about John shields ffs I’ve just pished my knickers and I’m gonna undercut Dee by only charging £40 🤣🤣🤣

96E40139-5614-4243-A72C-3A54B1F1A497.jpeg

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Oh his singy songy voice does my head RIGHT IN.

He's down an alleyway with Lee Sutherland. Welfare check for John Shields. Lee is making him read out all the names of the gay pubs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Muchbee

VIP Member
He needs to get off live that's a disgrace sitting like that - he is scrunching his eyes to make tears roll out fuck sake seen it all now

specialK21

VIP Member
Fuckin hell I miss everything 😭 was it Stewart wi the over inflated baboons arse lips that went for John 🤣🤣

• Haha
Surely we have all came across this crackpot before?

Scotlands #1 Beggy Mitchell (shh, don’t tell lez out of Gaz and Lez)

Spends every waking hour of the day on live, screeching at the top of his lungs and going in the huff when he loses a battle.

64D271D5-B144-49F8-B142-AC5902216B35.jpeg

Muchbee

VIP Member
Sorry but fighting John Shields is an absolute liberty get back on the bus allybongo son

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Just seen a post that the mod that was apparently on their deathbed when John was live bawling his eyes out, tears, snotters the lot, wasn’t actually as ill as that fud made out. He is infact alive and well and his family are ragin.

• Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
What does John mean by the only person he's slept with this year is an ex client... What line of work is/was he in?👀
So to answer ma own question -

She says at the start I need 5 more clients tonight and I'll be happy 😌😳😂
---
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Muchbee

VIP Member

YOUR BREATH IS STINKAN😆
Sake John you might've brushed your teeth before you got picked up, nae wonder big Lee didn't want to be your boyfriend

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Just seen a post that the mod that was apparently on their deathbed when John was live bawling his eyes out, tears, snotters the lot, wasn’t actually as ill as that fud made out. He is infact alive and well and his family are ragin.
I seen that too. The family didn’t want him talking about it at all. He’s vile

• Angry