Joel Wood #3 A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you need a laugh, look up Ask Ollie AD on YT. Jolene said it was his first acting job on HHH. His hair makes him look like a Playmobil figure.
That podcast is so bad. The two ego's both love the sound of their own voices. Jolene is very passive aggressive and Thirst is a grunting muscle man.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you need a laugh, look up Ask Ollie AD on YT. Jolene said it was his first acting job on HHH. His hair makes him look like a Playmobil figure.
That podcast is so bad. The two ego's both love the sound of their own voices. Jolene is very passive aggressive and Thirst is a grunting muscle man.
OMG that is so horribly bad, yet it's probably the best acting old Mould has ever done! 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's this bawling crying to his mum and manager about?

Also this "people overstepping the mark" thing he's just mentioned on YouTube? I reckon a few people have showed up on his doorstep or outside his house.

OMG, was he really going for the Justin Bieber look? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1718605085136.jpeg

1718605266247.png

• Haha
What's this bawling crying to his mum and manager about?

Also this "people overstepping the mark" thing he's just mentioned on YouTube? I reckon a few people have showed up on his doorstep or outside his house.
Perhaps that's it, and possibly because he has flagging viewer numbers on YouTube (HHH certainly has) He's been happy to sweet talk viewers, accept and create videos of their gifts, and accept monetary gifts on YT, of course there's going to be a crazy chuckle head who thinks Joel owes them something more of him. I'm sure he's having some career crisis over what comes next, which must be difficult for a talentless bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video where he talks about his ‘meltdown’ (aka “crying on the phone to my mum and my manager”) is members only so he obviously sees the value in monetising his little tantrums. Made me laugh to see that in his most recent vlog, Thirst has extended Mould’s domestic duties to weeding and gardening. That front garden looked a right state.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The video where he talks about his ‘meltdown’ (aka “crying on the phone to my mum and my manager”) is members only so he obviously sees the value in monetising his little tantrums. Made me laugh to see that in his most recent vlog, Thirst has extended Mould’s domestic duties to weeding and gardening. That front garden looked a right state.
I've seen post stamps larger than that front garden. With all these reels he posts lounging on the sofa, the lazy bustard needs to get off his arse and do some simple chores, rather than buying new trainers.

He says that he voted Tory for years.
That is shameful.

He is voting Labour in this election but still - Jesus Christ.

• Wow
He’s so vacuous, even Thirst looked taken aback at his selfishness: doesn’t engage in local elections, doesn’t care about the state of education ‘cause he hasn’t got kids’, doesn’t care about potholes, shut the door on a woman who came to canvass at the London cave because he doesn’t care about local issues. He doesn’t even watch the news because it’s ‘bad for his mental health’. Self-absorbed twit.

Reactions: 3
My old Mouldy is a tad testy in that podcast. Behind the scenes friction with Hirsty? He comes off as a petulant man-boy. "I don't have time to vote!" duck off - you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING all day, and nothing of value.

I have never listened to their podcast but lol reading about it on here from other tattlers just backsup why I shouldn't.

Last edited:
and it appears that Hirsty is off in Marbella with his rugby mates, and Mouldy Joel is making Instagram reels from his mum's back garden. Could this be?....