Joel Wood #3 A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have every belief thirsty and mouldy were cheating when thirsty was still with Lewis. He deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you get someone by cheating you absolutely deserve to lose them by cheating. People who think they’re super special and won’t get cheated on by a cheat are deluded. People don’t change.

Reactions: 5
Two huge ego's from completely different backgrounds. Thirst I don't think came across well on First Dates. Bet he can be moody and temperamental.
Jolene has jumped straight into it. I still think he would rather live in London and nearer his family. Thirst is in it for the Florida hols, and the social media attention.

Reactions: 2
Two huge ego's from completely different backgrounds. Thirst I don't think came across well on First Dates. Bet he can be moody and temperamental.
Jolene has jumped straight into it. I still think he would rather live in London and nearer his family. Thirst is in it for the Florida hols, and the social media attention.
I agree, Keegan seems very shallow to me, just obsessed with being a working class boy made good and getting money money money from anything and everything, while Joel is middle class and can always fall back on mummy and daddy for money.

They are worlds apart in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Rember Mould, if they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. A Leopard never changes it's spots.

Reactions: 6
If they split, you can bet Mould will act as if it isn't a big deal like he did with that idiot Yaz.

On today's podcast, Joelene talks about having bulimia in the past. Now he's putting out content that makes others want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Keegan saying guys who are ripped aren’t real life, ha, the guys he hooks up with aren’t real apparently 🤣

Funny Keegan saying London is a "hell hole" as he knows Joelene loves it there. Someone is playing psychological games...

Funny Keegan saying London is a "hell hole" as he knows Joelene loves it there. Someone is playing psychological games...
Hmmm
“Hell hole” is it?
Apparently he puts his (allegedly) ugly willy in one every time he visits for a “meeting”

…the gays like to kiss and tell…

Hmmm
“Hell hole” is it?
Apparently he puts his (allegedly) ugly willy in one every time he visits for a “meeting”

Yeah these “business meetings“ he keeps having. Sure Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hmmm
“Hell hole” is it?

Do you have some intel on this?? Do we reckon Mould believes Keegan doesn’t cheat on him? They’re so mis-matched, I can’t see what they see in each other.

Hi Joel! Since I know you're and avid reader of this site, why not share your sitcom script with us and let us give you some constructive critiques?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you have some intel on this?? Do we reckon Mould believes Keegan doesn’t cheat on him? They’re so mis-matched, I can’t see what they see in each other.
Nothing specific
Just anecdotal from guys I know that do clubs and say they ‘think’ they’ve seen him with guy… it’s not Jolene.

Reactions: 3