Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What was that bs this morning about taking these “mini retirements” so he can recharge and then be fired up for life?? Get in the real world mate. He’s so out of touch with his audience. If he’s not careful people will start to become resentful of his lifestyle instead of seeing it as inspirational which is obviously his intention. Feel he needs to rein it in a little, there’s a lot of people who despite working really hard are trapped in life for many many reasons and will not ever be able to attain his lifestyle.
He can get in the sea. So unrelatable. I’d love to be able to jet off to America & Dubai for weeks on end with my family but instead I have to work full time to pay the mortgage. Like most of the UK population. He’s so smug!

‘I’ve purposely designed my life this way’ no you haven’t mate you just got lucky. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Indie’s not crying because she wants toast, you shit excuse for a parent. She’s crying because she’s one year old, you’ve not fed her for hours and she’s exhausted from hunger.

I used to think he was an annoying self obsessed bellend. The more I see I now think he is an abusive, controlling self obsessed bellend.

Give the child a piece of bloody toast, it’s toast for fucks sake, not fucking heroin.

Reactions: 22
I unfollowed him a few months ago after finding his smugness unbearable. Used to get some inspiration from his recipes but then realised his portion sizes were massive (talk about using one ball of mozzarella for one person). I also take an issue with his smug parenting stories: ‘Indie is chilled and well behaved while we travel as we’ve always been chilled around her’. lol it doesn’t work like that! You just got lucky and have an easy baby. I briefly watched one of his stories today and saw his chilled baby whacking him on the face and instead of saying no he just laughed it off. Uhm ok, good luck with your chilled parenting 😂

D

Deleted member

I think this man is dangerous and should not be influencing how people wean their children.

I work in early years and we follow NHS guidelines for the provision of food and snacks. We have breakfast time,morning snack,lunch and then afternoon snack. In a 6 hour period,children would have been offered the opportunity to eat 3 times in my setting .

He’s an absolute tool,when they are tiny they cannot necessarily articulate that they want something to eat so you end up with tired, emotional little people. In the hierarchy of needs, eating comes first. It’s almost as if he’s bragging that a 16 month old has gone 6 hours without food

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I tried to do his Lean in 15 when I was veggie (also with a severe a nut allergy) ... I got sent a plan and when I questioned it as I said I couldn’t eat what they had sent, they told me to substitute the meat for avocado ... and the nuts to ... avocado! Seriously that chicken korma with almonds was basically a bowl of guacamole 🙄

• Haha

Han___

It's awful. All advice I have read is to offer snacks to keep their energy levels up and blood sugars level. Wonder if that's why she seems so subdued all of the time, she probably has no energy. My daughter is two, she's not a big snacker, but still has something even if it's just a couple of strawberries or breadstick. On occassions she snacks loads. I've seen some toddlers eat another mini meal as a snack then still eat a main meal! I suppose if she's really hungry she will eat loads and then he can brag on Instagram. Also, how old is Indie now? She will be getting to that age soon where if she sees mum or dad snacking, or eating something different, she'll want it too. I've noticed he quite often feeds her leftovers on her own, so if he's eating something else, treats etc, like he was the other week, she will soon let him know and want the same.
Juicy steak and cheesy chips for mum and dad and a fucking quiche for Indie, what 1 year old wants to eat a fucking quiche. Surely the rule of eating out with kids is to give them a big bowl of chips with a side of Peppa Pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Squarehole

VIP Member
Just watched the live and he admitted that he slept on the sofa last night as he couldn't handle the baby being up every two hours and how he wasn't this tried first time around. That having a toddler means she is up early and he can't nap during the day ....... Looks like he might be getting a does of reality 👌😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

mrtumble

VIP Member
Can I join in? I used to follow Joe and then coincidentally had a baby around the same time as Indie was born. He pissed me off right from the very beginning when he smugly insisted that his less than two week old baby was chilled because of hypnobirthing and because of how calm they both were. Lots of people do hypnobirthing, some people still end up with an emergency c section regardless, and it makes no difference to the type of baby you get - loads of newborns are chilled at a few days old before they unleash hell a few weeks later! It's not your superior fucking parenting you knobhead!

Then he went on to brag relentlessly about how well she slept, and how early she walked, and how him being so calm and chilled had shaped her personality. And he continued with the smugness until I decided enough was enough and I unfollowed him. I go back for a nosy every so often and saw that he recommended re-trying with food a bit later. I'd initially thought that wasn't a bad idea but I have just found this thread today and I am horrified! I didnt realise he was basically starving her for hours and sending her to bed with no dinner!

Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

albob29

Maybe if he wasnt up at 12 bragging about doing workouts at anytime and got into bed like most new parents do he wouldn't be as shattered eh 😂

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’m changing his name to “Joe gets on my fucking Wick(s)”.
I can’t watch him anymore, his sweaty post work out chest and man bun combo makes me want to vomit, it’s really not attractive.

• Haha

jlne

Last biggest quote “I’m not going to let a new baby stop me from exercising” 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 My kids are 5 and 2 and still stop me exercising 😂
Christ you’re not the one who’s just given birth Joe and she’s not even home yet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Thought he was something different when he first came out and stated what he does IS NOT DIETING! So I bought his book, my god yes it is a diet and a very fuckin strict one at that!!

Brummiebird

VIP Member
And now he’s trying to be all preachy perfect parent showing us all how picture books can be good for teaching first words (newflash Joe, people have been doing that for years!).

I hope Indie’s first full sentence is “Piss off Dad, you knob, I want a Happy Meal”

• Haha
Reactions: 19