Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Qualified or not, she still helped Stacey Solomon wean nearly a month earlier than NHS and WHO guidelines, and broadcast that to how many thousands of people?!
Surely she doesn’t advocate no snacks for a toddler but never seems to comment otherwise on his posts
I’m not sure on the exact guidelines but wasn’t her baby prem? I’ve seen some stuff about weaning prem babies early, so could be to do with that?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
That’s gonna be a hell of a lot of saturated fat, who cares if you lose weight if you end up with high cholesterol/blood pressure or heart based issues due to a high saturated fat diet.
Right. Actually terribly unhealthy if people are following it. I love mozzarella but I would feel sick if I ate that much by myself.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Hers did look the best though!! I do wonder if Rosie’s not exactly wholesome past (which I don’t judge, actually) has made her very inclined to just going along with whatever Joe says. I hope not really but the other night when she was refusing food, Rosie was feeding the baby and utterly silent about Indie being upset. Almost as though she’d been told to be quiet because he was filming.
What is the unwholesome past?
I know she is/was a model?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I hope Rosie and the baby are okay, they seem to have been in hospital a while?
The baby was born a few weeks early wasn't he?

I just looked at Rosie's IG stories and I hope the baby is ok. He has a tube up his nose (not the oxygen one in the newborn pics) and other wires. :(

Borntorun

VIP Member
Yeah, go on Rosie’s profile there are loads of pics and comments .... you can see when she meets joe as she changes her image from boobs, bums and page 3 glam to wifey is of ‘The Body Coach’!
What is her profile? I can’t find it

Rlulu67

Wasn’t Marley’s due date like yesterday ... already getting a passport for his trip to Australia 🤦🏼‍♀️

Naturally

Agreed. Having actually scoped out the post. He basically said he’d dreamt of meeting her - now he’s married her. So I retract my previous comment!
I’d read it as he’d seen her in The Sun and been charmed by her “assets” and thought “I would” and then he met her in person a few years later. Despite it being him I don’t think it was actually a twatty thing to say, for once.

Squarehole

VIP Member
Totally the kind of thing I do on the daily. Called my child by my mums cats name yesterday! 😂 similar names though, slip of the tongue. Whoopsa! All those people handling a newborn straight out of hospital though.... no thanks! Maybe I’m a bit over protective!
Yeah I mix my kids names up constantly 🙈