Joe Wicks #18 The Messiah’s children are shoeless and his parenting is clueless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this thread is just turning into Unsafe things Joe Wicks let's his kids do .... Why would you allow that?!
Aside from the safety aspects, that’s just dick behaviour. It’s a luggage trolley, designed to carry luggage, not to have children swinging off it. Teach your kids to respect stuff, not give them free reign to be feral because it gives you content for your ego boosting social media.

Reactions: 17
Yeah one slip and he is going to crush his little sisters head/neck and Joe just calls him a joker

Reactions: 12
They are one of those families you would see in the airport with the kids screaming and climbing and hanging off things and pray to God they aren't on your 14 hour flight...
Do we know if he's travelling business class. I'm sure that will take the sting out of 14 hours with three kids.

Reactions: 26
They are one of those families you would see in the airport with the kids screaming and climbing and hanging off things and pray to God they aren't on your 14 hour flight...
Do we know if he's travelling business class. I'm sure that will take the sting out of 14 hours with three kids.
But not if you’re a fellow business class passenger 🤣 can you imagine booking a special trip and paying out to treat yourself for the journey and that bleeping family swans on to the flight (late, because he’s already said they aim to be the last ones on the plane) and your hopes of a lovely tranquil, pleasant flight are utterly shattered.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm sure a lot of us have kids that act a little "feral" sometimes...because kids are kids and well, sometimes you let them get away with things for an easy life. But Joe seems to actively encourage it and actually brag that his kids are "feral." Big difference.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure a lot of us have kids that act a little "feral" sometimes...because kids are kids and well, sometimes you let them get away with things for an easy life. But Joe seems to actively encourage it and actually brag that his kids are "feral." Big difference.
Yep, there's a big difference between them being a bit wild sometimes and actually being feral with no boundaries, manners or respect. He makes out like they're these uber parents, but in actual fact they are lazy and neglectful.

Reactions: 13
I think that’s the thing isn’t it, I’m quite a relaxed parent and if my daughter wants to do something and I’m not really sure about it I go through a list of questions like: is it going to hurt her? Is it going to hurt someone else? Is it inconsiderate to do that activity where she wants to do it? Is it going to irritate people? Is it going to feed into a bad habit? I feel like Joe and Dozie don’t seem to do this, it’s just breeding entitlement into the kids.

If we’re in a busy restaurant and she wants to get down the answer is absolutely not, if we’re in an empty restaurant and she wants to get down she can but within very strict parameters. Kids running about anywhere busy can be so dangerous - especially where people are serving hot drinks/food. You don’t want anyone to get hurt and on top of that, in busy restaurants people are going there to enjoy their time with the company they’re on the table with! Not your kid!

the fact that he’s let Marley pretty much stand on Leni shows he has no consideration for even the baby in his own family. He’s a bellend.

Reactions: 24
I think that’s the thing isn’t it, I’m quite a relaxed parent and if my daughter wants to do something and I’m not really sure about it I go through a list of questions like: is it going to hurt her? Is it going to hurt someone else? Is it inconsiderate to do that activity where she wants to do it? Is it going to irritate people? Is it going to feed into a bad habit? I feel like Joe and Dozie don’t seem to do this, it’s just breeding entitlement into the kids.

If we’re in a busy restaurant and she wants to get down the answer is absolutely not, if we’re in an empty restaurant and she wants to get down she can but within very strict parameters. Kids running about anywhere busy can be so dangerous - especially where people are serving hot drinks/food. You don’t want anyone to get hurt and on top of that, in busy restaurants people are going there to enjoy their time with the company they’re on the table with! Not your kid!

the fact that he’s let Marley pretty much stand on Leni shows he has no consideration for even the baby in his own family. He’s a bellend.
Never mind that other babies will want to use that seat, that his dirty shoes have been all over. Gross!

Reactions: 6
You just know that ghastly bleep will eventually get his knighthood too. That will be the day I delete ALL social media…

Reactions: 3
I’m all for kids learning to do things themselves but surely as a parent you could help them a bit, especially when they’re 3 years old…Joe just doesn’t give a tit does he
---
Actually it seems he just posting random shite so I’m guessing Marley wasn’t even 3 here 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
People don't mind the kids running up and down the aisles on the long flight from Singapore? Yeah, right!

Reactions: 19
So do we reckon Indie is back at school tomorrow or nah?
That poor kid is not going to know which way is up. It's some major jet lag to recover from in term time.

And yeah he was just posting random "Memory Lane" shots, he just has to post something, can't possibly not.
I half wondered if they'd got off the plane and just arrived at the late hours of a wedding with 'Kenny' when that just came up with zero context - he's so bloody weird, maybe he'd been on the gintons boiiii, but either way he's in his

✨️VALIDATE MEEEE✨️

era (forever).

Reactions: 6
Now he’s letting Marley rest his filthy shoes on Leni’s head (and is in danger of falling onto her) and laughs about it?! Arghhhh this guy is such a wanker!!!!!
Jesus H Christ, that child will still have a soft spot! Wtf is he doing? 😳

Reactions: 7
Nice photos of Rosie and Indie posing then one photo of Marley with spilt cereal, poor Marley yet again showing joes favouritism

Reactions: 7
They’ve been back at home for an hour after travelling for 24hrs and he’s chosen now as the right time to start weaning that poor baby (& promote his book)! What happened to the key being a calm, positive environment? Get that kid to bed with a bottle!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s ironic that the most famous Instagram parenting/weaning accounts have the most useless and incompetent parents running them.
Joe Pricks & Dozie Goldigger have become so accustomed to not compromising their millionaire lifestyle, I really wouldn’t be surprised that they stop sending Indigo to school completely and instead hire a tutor to follow them around the world on their hippie jaunts.

Reactions: 14
Imagine having jet lag just getting home from a long trip with 3 kids and your husband dons a pair of Rollerblades at 6.30pm
Atleast he's wearing a helmet. We wouldn't want one of the top brains of Britain getting injured

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having jet lag just getting home from a long trip with 3 kids and your husband dons a pair of Rollerblades at 6.30pm
Atleast he's wearing a helmet. We wouldn't want one of the top brains of Britain getting injured
He is a bloody helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.