Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So now he’s going to have 3 kids he ditches to go do his own thing? Dad of the year incoming!
They will definitely need a Nanny now how will Rosie find the time to keep her body fire 🔥 for Joe !
would he have chosen Rosie if she was a size 20 and not a former page 3 girl I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 19

taylore

Lol I work long days at a hospital and start at 6.45 am and finish at 8.45pm.. by the time I’m home, showered and in bed it’s nearly 10pm and then I’m up again the next morning at 5.30 for the next 6.45am start!! And that’s without any children!! But sure Joe, I just don’t make the effort to get up and exercise 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 19

wardy1

Did anyone ever listen to the podcast interview he did with Tim Peak the astronaut. It was like listening to my 5 year asking questions ‘ so you know like when you’re in space is it really dark and stuff? That was one of the more intelligent questions. I felt embarrassed for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine being a man in your 30s who thinks it’s good idea to set up a camera in your hotel room and film yourself being ‘hilarious’. He’s an absolute bellend of a man.

• Haha

The Slayer

I am new to this thread but had to say something... I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it but he's on the Alan Carr podcast this week and the way he talks about himself is crazy, he really thinks he's the dogs bollocks, constantly praising himself talking about how generous he is etc. And the way he talks about his wife is so condescending, like shes a child. Something about their relationship makes me uncomfortable, I suspect he's very controlling

Scragbags

VIP Member
So obvious the announcement was coming after his outpouring of 'fire rosie' pics 🤮

I will feel for marley if its another daughter as he won't get a look in

Clare

VIP Member
He’s going to need to make sure the GinTon cupboard is well stocked for September!

I wonder if they’ll plonk the new baby in a handbag again on holiday? Or put it to sleep on a mattress on the floor of the bedroom? Bloody weirdos

• Haha

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I don't (never have) feel comfortable with Joe sharing peoples stories re mental health (usually shared in the medium of a screenshot of an insta message).
But tonight its verging on sickening - two guys at two different book signings coming up to Joe purely to thank him for saving their lives?
I'm not downplaying mental health struggles at all (especially suicide attempts) but the way Joe has hand picked those and is broad casting them - he can now add saving lives to his list of 'achievements'.
It’s so crass and disingenuous. Men taking their lives is an epidemic in this country. Many of them don’t show any signs before they do it. To say that diet and exercise can cure this makes me sick. God I cannot stand this man. I know we laugh our tits off at the prat but this message is so dangerous. Hate him.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
He also had an afternoon nap today, with Marley, Dosie and the cat apparently. Goodness only knows what indie was doing, writing a novel probably the way he goes on about her ability.
Because we can all grab a mid afternoon nap mid week after a bender can't we...

• Haha

Erzxo

Chatty Member
Winds me right up when folk say they're having a "date night" with their "besties" and referring to their kids.
1. You are not dating them so it's not a dare night.
2. Your kids aren't your friends - or at least in my ope, shouldn't be. You are there to parent / guide / teach them. Not befriend them.

Joe, get in the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha

Raquencha

Chatty Member
My daughters wake up time is 6am. So how do I do that? Go to bed at 9pm? Sometimes she wakes at 5.30am! Honestly I do not need him preaching to me about sleep!
yesterday I was out the house at 8am to do the nursery drop then head to work for 8 hours, home, tea and bed. The man doesn’t have a clue. If he leaves the house he gets picked up and his work involves standing around having his photo taken or doing a few burpees. I bet he does 3 or 4 hours of ‘work’ at most.

• Heart

busylass

Chatty Member
I can’t believe his mum fed him pasta and sandwiches every night! How terrible! No nutritional value in either. . .
I always had school dinners so had sandwiches every teatime. I’ve never once thought my mum deprived me.
He was fed. Call social services that he didn't have avocado on rye. His diet may not have been ideal nutritionally but he doesn't talk about going to bed hungry, cold, unwashed, unloved etc. Maybe his parents were struggling through difficult times but they fed their children. The food choices and knowledge around food were so different in the 80's when he was a child to now. But with that knowledge we have today, you still have to have to be able to afford it!

heyimaninfluenzer

I can 100% guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that in 10-15 years Joe Wicks will be a fat, overweight slob. Any money on it. He’s got too rich and is enjoying the finer things in life wayyy too much now. Watch this space!

Asparagus123

VIP Member
His 3 months transformation pictures have really pissed me off !

All the comments saying well done Joe 🙄

I’m sure if we all had 3 months in America no work and expensive membership to gold gym including a personal trainer we would all look a bit different !!

Reactions: 17

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Joe Wicks - takes his toddler children out for a burger, during a storm, and forgets to put coats on them. Also likes to lecture the world on how sleep helps to focus your mind.

Late night bender in Glasgow, Joe? Is that why you forgot to dress your children adequately. Quite neglectful that.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Joe, where is our 6.30am roll call for early morning workouts? Don't tell us your were up late watching Ozarks and eating marmalade on toast?! You told us to not waste time watching TV and late night snacking but to get to bed early. Hard when your in the cold dark UK and not sunny cali ain't it? Knobber.

Bluesoul88

SHUT UP ABOUT SLEEP JOE
I literally got half way through his second story snippet today before I switched off and said "Oh F**k off Joe!!" out loud to myself. This pr*ck is so far removed from reality it's unreal. I am sick of the self obsessed sanctimonious drivel that spews from his squeaky mouth on the daily. I honestly hope to God that baby number 3 comes along and gives him the biggest reality check ever!!
What a D*ckhead!

Lol I work long days at a hospital and start at 6.45 am and finish at 8.45pm.. by the time I’m home, showered and in bed it’s nearly 10pm and then I’m up again the next morning at 5.30 for the next 6.45am start!! And that’s without any children!! But sure Joe, I just don’t make the effort to get up and exercise 😴😴
His morning workout is literally the ONLY thing this nob head needs to worry out !

The audacity of him preaching to us about stress!! The tw*t wouldn't know stress if it drowned him in his ice bath. I'm sick of these influencers giving us motivational speeches about what we should prioritise to get the most out of our day when all they've got to prioritise is a morning work out ! Imagine if he actually had any hard graft to do, experienced any real stress or dealt with any issues which compromised his precious 8 hours of peaceful sleep. Clueless div. He can get in the bin.

Last edited: