Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of the live videos she’s been doing she says “I’ll have to go, I need to cook Joe his dinner. He’s a growing boy, he needs his din dins” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She mothers him. It’s painfully obvious.
Feel free to get a bucket at this, but Joe has mentioned before that he prefers older women (and I'm not saying that older women in relationships mean this!!) but maybe he has a thing for being mothered 🤢🤢🤢

Either that, or he's just reallllllllly lazy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel free to get a bucket at this, but Joe has mentioned before that he prefers older women (and I'm not saying that older women in relationships mean this!!) but maybe he has a thing for being mothered 🤢🤢🤢

Some guys just like being mothered. First thing I noticed at uni. Guys who missed their mothers often liked being doted on by their girlfriends.

Most of these guys were good workers who got stuff done, they just wanted that aspect in a relationship. It’s certainly not my thing but I understand it to an extent.

Reactions: 7

Joe is lazy, if Dianne weren't about, there is no way he would be out of bed before the mid-afternoon or doing daily runs & fitness excercise. But maybe it's some sort of kink that they are both into🤮🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I saw a video of Dianne going downstairs with loads of eggs (think it was from Tik tok), a nice sparkly filter and magical music. It looked really exciting and like a proposal or something as she had an egg at the end of one path and opened it like she was surprised about what was in it.

I thought well done Joe that is a a good effort to treat your girlfriend in these hard pandemic lockdown times. This morning Dianne put up her video- she did it all for him for a little surprise while he lay in bed. I'm annoyed at myself for thinking he put a bit of effort in and did something nice for her. 😂 He must be getting tips from Alfie.
I watched that video and I thought it was sort of cute, but my main thought was how if somebody did that for me (which they never would...) I'd probably end up falling down the stairs or hurting my feet on all those little eggs. I held my breath watching him walk down the stairs, even though I knew I hadn't seen any "Joe Sugg Horror Fall" headlines in the last few days.

Reactions: 4
My ex was a mammy’s boy and absolutely loved how much I doted on him (yes I was bleeping stupid for a small period of time before I dumped his baby mammy boy ass)

Reactions: 6
Ok, did anyone watch the recent Sims video with the two of them? I'm not into gaming or sims or anything but i wondered it if it would be similar to the disaster minecraft. I actually quite enjoyed it tbh between them completely failing how to play it and Dianne's constant snubs of wanting to be in love and get married 🤣 Considering I don't watch their stuff too often it was my fave they have done in a while!! Interested to know y'alls thoughts!

Reactions: 2
Joe is so smug in Diannes dance videos it’s infuriating to watch him think he’s the bees and knees

Reactions: 7
Joe is so smug in Diannes dance videos it’s infuriating to watch him think he’s the bees and knees
Eurgh, I know! The way he questions her as if he's trying to make out he knows better than her. And don't get me started on how he gives up and acts like a complete tool when he gets the routine wrong - she has the patience of a saint with him. God, he really does think he's an amazing dancer when he really is not. His dance face looks like a constipated turtle.

Reactions: 6
Dianne's hair is so frazzled and dry.. I just want to slap an olaplex treatment on her hair. It honestly wouldn’t have been a bad idea to give it a good chop. But seriously some of these hair ideas are so naff and she doesn’t put any effort in, they look so sloppy. The concept is good but, she is so half assed about it. If she had more patience and actually sat down and took the time and care to section her hair properly and be neat in her application, the styles could actually look good. Seems she just wants to churn out a video as fast as she can.

Reactions: 8
Dianne's hair is so frazzled and dry.. I just want to slap an olaplex treatment on her hair. It honestly wouldn’t have been a bad idea to give it a good chop. But seriously some of these hair ideas are so naff and she doesn’t put any effort in, they look so sloppy. The concept is good but, she is so half assed about it. If she had more patience and actually sat down and took the time and care to section her hair properly and be neat in her application, the styles could actually look good. Seems she just wants to churn out a video as fast as she can.
I think Dianne’s hair looks great and I really enjoy her hair tutorials, they are easy to follow and she makes them entertaining. Also so many viewers have a go doing them and posting their pictures, it’s lovely to see.

Reactions: 3
I think Dianne’s hair looks great and I really enjoy her hair tutorials, they are easy to follow and she makes them entertaining. Also so many viewers have a go doing them and posting their pictures, it’s lovely to see.
Yes, she has her loyal minions who lap up her every movement. Good for them, as there are certainly far worse people to take inspiration from. Dianne is harmless. I just think her technique is sloppy and rushed. She is not showing the best of her abilities. She has broken, frazzled hair that needs a conditioning treatment and a good break from heat and extensions.

Reactions: 4
I think she tries to rush it to show how quick and easy it can be done?

I think her doing dance videos is her niche and she’s good at it and people seem interested. She doesn’t need joe in them though. He’s not a dancer and still looks so gangly and uncoordinated a lot of the time. He was okay on strictly but he got so far on his fanbase

Reactions: 3
Ok, did anyone watch the recent Sims video with the two of them? I'm not into gaming or sims or anything but i wondered it if it would be similar to the disaster minecraft. I actually quite enjoyed it tbh between them completely failing how to play it and Dianne's constant snubs of wanting to be in love and get married 🤣 Considering I don't watch their stuff too often it was my fave they have done in a while!! Interested to know y'alls thoughts!
I didn’t make it through the video because of how Joe talks to Dianne! He asks for her opinion on stuff then completely shuts her ideas down - it made me sad :(

Reactions: 5

Or maybe he likes an older woman to show him what to do in bed....???!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.