Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I am going to hell ... I have been added to a group chat on twitter full of joe and Dianne fans and am currently pretending I am a fan to get the gossip 😂 the pairings for this year have been confirmed and the stans are FURIOUS. And I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I think she means as she misses hairdressing and that, she only has hair and make up on strictly and the strictly toylurs, hctgs tours she does her own.
Passion for doing her own hair and misses hairdressing, please free to go back to it Dianne put the vlogging camera down get yourself to a salon and stop pissing about pretending your a mermaid and quoting Ariel on social media, she's proper getting on my tits just lately she's so smug with herself .

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
The constant pictures of Dianne holding joes feet aren’t funny to me, actually find them repulsive 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
His arrogance and immaturity is such a turn off, but I always liked his “lack” of masculinity. I’m 4’10 and weigh 85 lbs. Big, masculine guys are intimidating af to me [emoji23] Always liked that he was on the shorter side and related to his struggle with gaining weight. Not trying to defend him or anything, he deserves the bashing to a degree lmao guess I’m just chiming in.

Side note though, I do find it odd that Dianne finds him so attractive since she seems to be a girl that does like the masculine type. I know it’s not all related to looks, but it kinda just makes it all look even more fake to me.
I must admit I find the comments regarding masculinity uncomfortable. But then I don’t really like traditional masculine and feminine concepts, I just don’t think it needs to be something to criticise. Some people aren’t big, muscular guys no matter what, its genetics for some people. Some people aren’t going to be traditionally masculine in their behaviours, like it matters. And I feel like shaming or joking about something as inconsequential as body size/shape is really low. At least stick to criticising for something worthy, like the endless shilling of his fake relationship and the endless cringe inducing vlogs nobody wants to watch anymore.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Lol if he suddenly starts filming with the buttercreams again then we know why he showed his face at that dinner
Well he’ll have 6 days a week to entertain himself now so I’m quite sure they boys will be around more now it suits him. And they are all so desperate to please they’ll do it

• Haha
  • Sick

BDY_97

VIP Member
Gay or old isn't a criteria the BBC would dare to use just because she has a boyfriend, it's a bit like saying Giovanni has a girlfriend so the beeb will give him a Lesbian not very PC.
It's all about the height in order to get a good top line when in hold - so if Di's around 5ft4 they won't give her a 6ft gay older man just to please the minions it's just all about the dance so they need deal with whoever 😂
Part of me is praying that she gets a young good looking guy who is good just to see the reaction from them all on twitter 😂 but then another part of me wants her to get someone who is shit so that hopefully she will get voted out early and we won’t have to put up with the moaning minions! Mind you they will vote for her either way...

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m 100% convinced after that in the pan shitshow that they’re playing up to it all.

However, I do think Joe has control issues! He has to have things done a certain way or he flips his lid!!

wrose587

What do you think of Diannes brother and SIL, Mel I think her name is?
bit odd I thought, the girlfriend seemed very ditsy and slow to react and the bro seemed v camp and didnt seem to chat normally with anyone, the over the top insta posts were even worse than joanne..

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Right I am going to be very controversial on this site , so strap in, and give me youre best shot!
I happen to like Joe's and Diannes relationship. Do I agree with everything they do? No I dont! Agree that Joe is obviously trying to keep himself involved in strictly. I think that he shouldn't have done the podcast. He is obviously desperate to make it in main stream media but this is Diannes thing so let her get on with it and support her as any partner would. I don't think anything he does is down to jealously or keeping an eye on Di but desperation to make a main stream media career. At the end of the day he would go to the opening of a strictly envelope! Think he would be better supporting Di and not involving himself. He had his go and he couldn't have wished to come out of it with anything more. But the more of see of him the more I can see that he is only interested in fame than he is his relationship. He needs to sort his shit out or he will have neither.
The controversial bit. I am a fan of J & D but dont agree with everything they do and quite happy to voice my opinion good or bad. I am all for a healthy debate but the thing is I dont get why people would follow them , watch their YouTube stuff etc just to slag them off. Plenty of celebs etc I dont like so I'm really not interested in them so dont bother with them in anyway. I might be missing the point if this is a site for a bit of healthy debate I'm in , but if it's just a hate site and people are spending their time watching their stuff just to slag them off i dont see the point. Just dont bother with them.
Same reason you’ve joined this thread to stick up for them when you could have easily not read it maybe?

I too was with you until the end. These people make themselves public figures by choice. They put their lives out there. People having opinions isn’t hate. Newspapers have written about ‘celebs’ for year.

What youtubers don’t like is that they are used to showing the ten minutes that suits them and having full final say of what they put out. Censor comments on their videos etc. People are going to have opinions on that. Look at digital spy and mumsnet etc

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
That holding is foot thing is utterly rank. He’s desperate for it to become a ‘thing’

More fool her for playing along with it. Vile

• Sick

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Just looked on her tik too and he looks so weird dancing his legs are like spaghetti and he’s just not that good. There’s one with a strictly pro and him and he’s so out of time it’s ridiculous.
Agree his dancing is very strange. I cannot fathom why Dianne continues to stroke his ego, telling him he's so good etc. You can see from her face, she knows it's not. But Joe is so up himself he doesn't notice, he doesn't even take her advice of going behind her. She just trying to get him in time and have him copy, but Joe thinks he's beyond that.

Very strange dynamic between the pair of them, she puffs up his ego and he still finds a reason to put her down. It's quite an odd relationship to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BDY_97

VIP Member
Seeing on twitter that Stacey and Kevin are rehearsing for their performance on the launch show, all of the joe and Dianne fans are being bitter saying it should be Joanne performing and not them 🙄 it’s been 9 months and they are still not over the fact they didn’t win ... they are even claiming that joe and Dianne should be invited to perform anyway as joe “brought most of the views to the show” DELUSIONAL.

• Angry
  • Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Ok so this group chat ... I’m actually embarrassed at how these kids are acting. I’m assuming you all know the spoilers so I can post what they said?

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Yes I one category he was telling her who julius caesar. Genghis Khan, Charlie chaplain and Dick Turpin were and he said Dick Turpin was an author! He really does like to act superior to everyone else.
I really cant believe his family or friends haven't called him out on some of his behaviour, the way he speaks to people or his overbearing arrogance. I know my mine would if I was being a twat but there again I'm not paying for their cars, houses etc.
I'm sure the only people he listens to are the minions who gush endlessly about him no matter what he does.
The way he is going he is going to be a lonely 30year old
Hasn't Dianne said she was dyslexia in one or two videos. It's obvious she struggles with reading and spelling, which is something she can't help. At the beginning of the relationship Joe making fun of her ditsy comments I looked as Joe just being Joe and as banter, but making comments about her spelling or reading isn't a joke.

In the audition video, where he was saying about Dianne writing him a good luck note, yes cringey, but I can't talk I would often leave a post it for my partner if he has a big presentation or if I know he had a tough day the day before. But the fact Joe picked up she spelt pretend wrong and actually pointed it on camera wasn't banter, cause Dianne wasn't even there, it was like he was trying to embarrass her to his viewers. The jokes he makes a Dianne's expense don't really come across as jokes anymore, they have gotten more personnel, it's not just banter when she makes some ditzy comment he actually makes fun of her spelling something she can't change.

His videos have gone from being cringey cause they act like teenagers to just uncomfortable to watch him belittle the girl he is supposed to love.

• Sick

eucalyptus

I think it's not that there's anything at all wrong with not being masculine, but that Joe so obviously finds it really important and his arrogance makes him come across like he has small dog syndrome or something

• Haha