Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
He just wasn't a nice guy and thought he was God's gift etc. And no, I'm not that person BDY_97...
Okay no worries, wasn’t accusing you of anything was just wondering if you were the same person as they have said they know him as well!

HowLongOhLord

Ok so this group chat ... I’m actually embarrassed at how these kids are acting. I’m assuming you all know the spoilers so I can post what they said?
I see no ships shits stans. Of what is this
spoiler
of which you speak? :unsure: Gimme a (polite) sign, oh Lord. :)

Horatio

VIP Member
I think all of what you say is likely true and I don't think them not attending Caspars girlfriends birthday party is all that strange. Were it Caspars, that would be different....because it is still a bit odd quite how little we've seen of her with any of his friends either from home or youtube, especially considering how much we've been bludgeoned over the head with time spent with various family members on both sides..

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Unless all the male celebs are 6ft and over, its highly unlikely Dianne will be partnered with either Jamie Laing or James Cracknell. The only pro shorter than Dianne is Jeanette. So Dianne will be paired with one of the shorter make celebs in the line up.

Also the the dancers are paired firstly by height then by personality. Dianne is given either a celeb who is on Strictly for the fun of it like Rev or the afl player in Australia or a celeb who is quite nervous and not used to live TV like Joe cause she is very personable and easy going.