Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
The stans were gushing over Joe yesterday as he bought Dianne earrings...its as if he's the only boyfriend in the world who buys presents for his girlfriend!
Mind you, he is the only boyfriend in the world who has his girlfriend hammering nails into a tree stump on her 30th birthday. Oh yes...keeper!
Whenever he does the slightest thing like even make her dinner the stans are like omg he is the best boyfriend ever as if the majority of people on earth wouldn’t do the same for their other half, it’s actually concerning how invested they are in people they don’t even know 😂
It’s also when they are like “omg he is so protective over her 😭😭❤❤“ in a recent video when in reality he was literally just stopping her from falling off the edge of a cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Starts the latest blog humming the strictly theme tune. Mate. Your nothing to do with strictly anymore, let it go.

Also says he’s not been on a ‘proper’ holiday for a couple of years. I’m not even going to list all the holidays he’s been on. Dick

• Wow
  • Haha

eucalyptus

thing is if he enjoyed strictly that much and was genuine about wanting to do more dancing, he could've spent the past year getting dancing lessons and actually putting time and effort into learning properly. but no, he's going the classic youtuber route where he honestly thinks he's as good as a strictly pro without putting in the decades of work.

influencer culture has bred this really bizarre group of people who seem to think they can be famous level successful at anything they want without putting in any actual effort. it's like they think the pure dumb luck that got them to be successful youtubers is the same process that hollywood actors, professional dancers and olympic athletes all go through to get well known in their field

• Heart
  • Sick

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Maybe his is just insecure about Dianne being around the other lads, because he knows she cheated on Anthony with Joe, as much as they try to deny there was any crossover on relationships, I definitely don’t believe it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He's officially moved her in , he's signed her to his management company, he is going to Australia with her Xmas and has a tour booked for next year. Joe has well and truely locked her into the relationship. He really is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to the Strictly curse. The only thing he has yet to do is sit there in the studio watching every rehearsal and at this point, I wouldn't put it past him doing that, not just to prevent her fucking her partner, but for the content too.
He’s one step away from cocking his leg on her and marking his territory.
God I hate this little ass wipe

• Haha
  • Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
He spent most of that vlog wrappin and following ants around, he really does nothing when she is not around, insults her when she is not even there when she comes in after actually working all day, she cooks for him, cleaning up after him, as pasta thrown at her all while is arses around with a camera. Joe is such a catch and boyfriend goals.

Even with the soppy content, he still used the vlog to plug a new "big" project. I'm guessing it's panto.

Also still don't get he won't kiss her on camera but is happy to basically say is going to fuck her. All the minions have been googling "consemate"

• Sick

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I know, but this was about Joanne stans so thought it would be ok on here

So they are in Mykonos... don’t know whether to laugh or be scared at the fact the minions have been predicting this since like February 😂
Saw one of them saying “they both deserve this so much it gives them time to relax” and had to laugh. As much as I don’t like Dianne, she has worked non stop since January and deserves a rest but what does joe deserve a rest from?! He’s done fuck all since the strictly tour ended, uploaded about 3 videos on his main channel in the past 3 months and vlogged a load of utter dog shit, but that’s about it...
It's hard work being waited on at Chewton Glenn and picking a splinter out of your girlfriends arse cheek and vlogging at the same time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Hardly "sought out" when I've posted on other threads
You’ve read through the entire thread to pick fault with peoples opinions.

People only want them to split up so we don’t have to keep seeing them behave like 12 year olds who have never had a bf/gf it’s embarassing.

This thread used to be quite positive towards joe, he’s become a twat since strictly, bit of mainstream fame and a pretty girl on his arm has gone to his head. Crying about needing a holiday etc. He’s no better than his sister.

Sorry if you don’t agree with my opinion, that’s fine.

lilblinder

Maybe his is just insecure about Dianne being around the other lads, because he knows she cheated on Anthony with Joe, as much as they try to deny there was any crossover on relationships, I definitely don’t believe it.
Agree!! I think Zoe and Joe have a trait for order and control and Alfie and Dianne just basicaly live with it .
The number of times he says Dianne you can't do that /don't do it like that/ that's wrong/ your going to break something/ your going to injure someone/ why are you saying that/ have you heard yourself/ do you even know what that means /listen to what im saying ........I could go on but it's draining and this is her daily life with him and the proof is just from watching 99% of their joint content.

• Heart
  • Angry

wrose587

This might be a bit controversial and its in no way directed at the lad himself but does anyone else find it really intense and weird the way his mother is obsessed with Dianne? "little ewan" would love to spend some time with you/spend his birthday with you/have a phonecall etc... does he really care that much? hes a young boy who probably likes her amongst loads of other interests. it all seems a bit over the top. who sets an Instagram up for their young son? again I genuinely mean no ill will to the lovely young chap himself, it just strikes me as weird on the parents behalf....

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ah boo hoo moaning about the paps on his holiday.

“there’s a cameraman in his car, I’ll do the camera work not you, that way I can control it and enjoy it”
YouTube problems. They only want to put out their ten best minutes a day and don’t want anyone bothering them but want to be celebs.

Here’s an idea Joseph. Pay for your own holiday, don’t tell everyone where you are going, don’t post it all over social media until you get home and you would have no paps because you really aren’t that relevant.

Also, this scruffy scrawny look isnt good. He used to be quite well kept.

Also saying how he’s changed and doesn’t party anymore etc, right up until he met Dianne he was still doing that so I think that’s mostly for her benefit

• Haha

SmhCarrot

Is it just going to be a Joe Sugg thread and I here is going to be a separate thread for Dianne or is it going to be a Joanne thread?
Since their scamming ventures seem to be together maybe it should be a joint one because tbh Dianne on her own isn't even that bad.

IMG_2505.jpg
Also I saw this the other day and it made me laugh so maybe
Joe Sugg: Dianne Buswell's boyfriend

Last edited:
  • Haha

miam000

I’m sorry but I don’t think Dianne should be seen as this poor little patronized girl used by Joe. She obviously likes being treated like a child and looooves attention, for one you could see it in one of the older videos when she tried to go into the sea in winter and Joe was acting like she’s 4, worried and coming to go get her, and she always does this - when they were in Greece and she was sitting on a narrow dangerously high wall and smiling when he showed concern. She never once said I’m a 30 year old woman I can take care of myself, she just loves the attention no matter how weird.

Also, saying it’s not her fault she has deficiencies in spelling and lack of knowledge, I agree she can’t help being dyslexic, but her lack of knowledge has nothing to do with it. It shocks me that she has not at least heard of Julius Caesar. I’m not saying she has to spell out his military campaigns, but to never have heard of one of the biggest historical figures is, to me, just plain ignorance. Sure, she has a broad knowledge of dancing which is great, but I feel like she’s so out of touch with everything else it’s baffling. Also remember she’s never heard of Gollum before (which many people know about even without ever watching the films) or the word consummate (my first language isn’t English and I knew it). You might say that’s nitpicky but I’m sure there was more which I can’t think of right now. However, I’m by no means saying she has to know everything, but the minimal awareness of the world she lives in would do.

• Heart

HowLongOhLord

Good grief he's obsessed - this is not good!
He is on IG already, interviewing Johannes. :rolleyes:

Why is it called In The Pan they haven’t touched a pan in like two months now
It’s all just boring challenges with no cooking whatsoever
Very good point! (y)

I'll start, but there are plenty here more skilled who will fill you in.

1) Sugg cannot cook to save his life. I do not think it unfair to suggest that pre-DB, he was either eating off the back of Byron, or more likely, feeding himself though an app like Deliveroo. In the absence of apps like Deliveroo, I could only imagine Sugg feeding himself from a local Indian, Chinese or Fish and Chip shop; ( I am not including other ethnic restaurants in London, because I doubt if Sugg is adventurous enough to try them).

2) When the series kicked off, I suspect they were trawling for TV cookery invites. e.g. the first episode was about buying clearance items, which you could imagine either of them doing - DB, because she was back late from work, or Sugg, because he is tight and does not have a clue. However, gourmet cooking it was not.

3) In subsequent episodes, whenever DB has tried to take the floor to cook, the Meister Scheitspieler has always tried to drag back the centre onto himself. About the only real time I recall him surrendering centre stage to allow DB to cook anywhere near properly was on the creation of a hugely fattening chocolate cake, when even Sugg could not disguise his lack of skills.

As further of evidence of lack of Sugg's culinary abilities:

1) When the first series kicked off, there was a demonstrable lack of cooking appliances and basic tools like oils. Sugg made an open invitation for donations. It seems to have worked....he recently received Le Creuset hardware which Sugg acknowledged online,, and I highly suspect the Russell Hobbs sandwich maker was gifted too, since the photo of the box was too obvious and unnecessary, if Sugg had bought it outright. in other words, Sugg is not invested in cooking and never has been,. The Pan belongs to Dianne, insofar as Sugg will permit it.

2) The apartment freezer has been busted for months and Sugg was unknowingly growing potatoes in it. A previous vid refers, where he chased DB down the corridor waving the sprouting potatoes..

tl:dr Don't expect any proper cooking where the Suggmeister is involved. La Buswell could do so, but Herr Suggmeister gets..,,,concerned if she does., It does not help that Sugg was a total fail on both tV cookery programs to which he was invited.

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Hiya I am here to just explain a simple concept to a few people.
When a company gifts a trip or a product the people receiving the gift are LEGALLY REQUIRED to write the word “gifted” on every single post about it. Therefore I’ve seen people saying Finland was gifted/Mykonos is gifted. Well I hate to break it to you but they weren’t because if they were both joe and Dianne would have had to write #gifted on ever single post about the trips or they could face legal problems or prison. That is just they way it works :)
Oh well just because they haven’t declared it properly means it wasn’t gifted. I’ve never known anyone to break the rules before.... they constantly do it, hide the gifted or put it on only one post.