Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m one of the older fans that youā€™ve talked about! Loved them on Strictly and afterwards and was pleased at how well they both seemed to be doing. Honestly I thought that their (Dianneā€™s especially) work ethic couldnā€™t be faulted and thought that they were both a good role model for my children. Iā€™ve since however discovered some things about Dianne that have completely changed my mind. She puts on a kind and caring persona, loves and would do anything for the fans etc etc and this couldnā€™t be further from the truth. Needless to say I will be selling my Joe and Dianne show tickets ASAP.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m one of the older fans that youā€™ve talked about! Loved them on Strictly and afterwards and was pleased at how well they both seemed to be doing. Honestly I thought that their (Dianneā€™s especially) work ethic couldnā€™t be faulted and thought that they were both a good role model for my children. Iā€™ve since however discovered some things about Dianne that have completely changed my mind. She puts on a kind and caring persona, loves and would do anything for the fans etc etc and this couldnā€™t be further from the truth. Needless to say I will be selling my Joe and Dianne show tickets ASAP.
Oh tell more?

• Heart
I canā€™t at the moment as it concerns someone else whoā€™s vulnerable. I donā€™t think I should comment until I know the outcome of it. Hope thatā€™s allowed?! Safe to say, sheā€™s not at all the lovely person she makes out, Iā€™m so disappointed.
Ooft the tea is piping hot... Very intrigued. Is it that Ewan/ewen boy?

• Heart
šŸ¤£ Nope, it isnā€™t one of the twitter minions! In the days of mental health awareness Iā€™m stunned at what Iā€™ve seen. šŸ˜§
Iā€™m not the biggest fan of joe or dianne AT ALL but youā€™re implying a lot without actually saying anything šŸ¤” Iā€™m not about that.....
Itā€™s dangerous and nasty imo.......

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m not the biggest fan of joe or dianne AT ALL but youā€™re implying a lot without actually saying anything šŸ¤” Iā€™m not about that.....
Itā€™s dangerous and nasty imo.......
Oops, sorry. Shall I delete my post, I donā€™t want to cause any upset on my first night here!

Oops, sorry. Shall I delete my post, I donā€™t want to cause any upset on my first night here!
Your posts havenā€™t actually said anything thatā€™s the problem,
it concerns someone else whoā€™s vulnerable.
In the days of mental health awareness Iā€™m stunned at what Iā€™ve seen. šŸ˜§
I tell you what though, she puts on a bloody good act!
But these sentences imply so much without actually saying anything... you set up an account to post this? But just to plant seeds with no evidence and I donā€™t think thatā€™s fair really, to anyone.
Just my opinion šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I know, Iā€™m sorry. The thing is I do have conclusive proof of this but itā€™s in relation to someone else, not me. Thatā€™s why I said I wouldnā€™t say anything until I knew the outcome. Oh, maybe this isnā€™t the place to vent, Iā€™m just so angry.

Reactions: 1
I know, Iā€™m sorry. The thing is I do have conclusive proof of this but itā€™s in relation to someone else, not me. Thatā€™s why I said I wouldnā€™t say anything until I knew the outcome. Oh, maybe this isnā€™t the place to vent, Iā€™m just so angry.
Iā€™m not telling you not to post but itā€™s really easy to come here with insider information,
and Iā€™m all for calling the two of them out for being complete money grabbing wet wipes.
But I think until you actually are coming with facts it might be wise to choose your words more carefully.
Because my mind has already painted this picture šŸ¤” Based on 5 posts from a purple display picture telling us theyā€™re telling the truth šŸ˜ No need for it if youā€™re not giving facts and proof because itā€™s not fair.

No its fine to vent, and we do like a good gossip, but we do it based on what we see, read, hear etc. But we also ain't kids who jump to conclusions and pass judgement on people without anything to go on.

This thread is all about gossip and sharing your opinion on content, actions, what they said, but it isn't fair to say that you know she isn't kind but not even give any details, that is can be career destroying.

If you know Dianne has done something shady, then no need to give names or even places, but you at least need to briefly describe the incident otherwise you really are planting a seed of suspicion and doubt about her which as said above can be career destroying.

Reactions: 7
Ok, Iā€™ve deleted my posts that youā€™ve called me out on. Youā€™re right, it does look dodgy and I apologise. If it was me Iā€™d post the proof I have now but like I said, itā€™s not me. Iā€™ll leave my original post and come back when I have a conclusive outcome. I donā€™t want to offend anyone. Thanks for the advice, Iā€™ve never posted anywhere like this before, Iā€™ve spent the last few months hating this forum because I was such a huge fan! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

No its fine to vent, and we do like a good gossip, but we do it based on what we see, read, hear etc. But we also ain't kids who jump to conclusions and pass judgement on people without anything to go on.

This thread is all about gossip and sharing your opinion on content, actions, what they said, but it isn't fair to say that you know she isn't kind but not even give any details, that is can be career destroying.

If you know Dianne has done something shady, then no need to give names or even places, but you at least need to briefly describe the incident otherwise you really are planting a seed of suspicion and doubt about her which as said above can be career destroying.
Oh gosh, it isnā€™t anything shady just not nice and not what I would have expected. I think Iā€™m just disappointed more than anything. Like I said, Iā€™ll come back and update when I know more.

Last edited:
Ok, Iā€™ve deleted my posts that youā€™ve called me out on. Youā€™re right, it does look dodgy and I apologise. If it was me Iā€™d post the proof I have now but like I said, itā€™s not me. Iā€™ll leave my original post and come back when I have a conclusive outcome. I donā€™t want to offend anyone. Thanks for the advice, Iā€™ve never posted anywhere like this before, Iā€™ve spent the last few months hating this forum because I was such a huge fan! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Oh gosh, it isnā€™t anything shady just not nice and not what I would have expected. I think Iā€™m just disappointed more than anything. Like I said, Iā€™ll come back and update when I know more.
We look forward to the tea being spilled.

• Haha
Donā€™t want to scare you away youā€™re free to post like the rest of us. But as @invisibleotter said so well. This site is commentary on what is provided to us on public platforms, it gets messy when itā€™s private ā€œinformationā€ which alludes to something that could be serious, with absolutely no proof

Donā€™t want to scare you away youā€™re free to post like the rest of us. But as @invisibleotter said so well. This site is commentary on what is provided to us on public platforms, it gets messy when itā€™s private ā€œinformationā€ which alludes to something that could be serious, with absolutely no proof
No youā€™re absolutely right. I came in all guns blazing because obviously I know something that doesnā€™t directly involve me and I do have proof of whatā€™s been said etc and I shouldnā€™t have said anything until I can post what I have. Like I said, itā€™s not a serious thing at all, just something that I was shocked at because I had a different opinion of her. I donā€™t want anyone thinking that itā€™s anything illegal or even shady because it isnā€™t at all. I just had an idea what I thought she was like from what we see and thatā€™s turned out not to be the case. Iā€™m just upset more than anything. Iā€™m keeping quiet now!

Iā€™m delighted you donā€™t hate the thread anymore @mumof2beasts šŸ˜‰
And glad itā€™s been cleared up.

In other news...

Quality content from our ā€œIā€™m not a daily vlogger unless Iā€™m trying to sell something or have my girlfriend aroundā€ influencer.
šŸ˜

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Donā€™t worry, I understand where you are coming from and when you are able to share what exactly it is, thatā€™s cool. Donā€™t be put off from posting and joining in discussion here- about anything, not just whatever you are implying. You have as much right as any of us to be on here so I hope this doesnā€™t put you off joining us to express your views on this tit show. The more the merrier šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜†

• Haha
No youā€™re absolutely right. I came in all guns blazing because obviously I know something that doesnā€™t directly involve me and I do have proof of whatā€™s been said etc and I shouldnā€™t have said anything until I can post what I have. Like I said, itā€™s not a serious thing at all, just something that I was shocked at because I had a different opinion of her. I donā€™t want anyone thinking that itā€™s anything illegal or even shady because it isnā€™t at all. I just had an idea what I thought she was like from what we see and thatā€™s turned out not to be the case. Iā€™m just upset more than anything. Iā€™m keeping quiet now!
Its hard not to be angry when its something that's affected someone you know. You can share it when you feel you can.

Reactions: 2

In other news...

Quality content from our ā€œIā€™m not a daily vlogger unless Iā€™m trying to sell something or have my girlfriend aroundā€ influencer.
šŸ˜
Ugh! Just no. šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

I was not surprised to read on Twitter that some of the minions are declaring that they are now selling their tickets.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.