Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Decided to watch yesterday's vlog, to see about Joe and Dianne brother, cause follow the brother on social media.

It was quite odd cause it seemed like the brother didn't particularly want to be in the vlogs, he waved when on camera, but just seemed to want to do his own thing with his own girlfriend. Or maybe Joe just edited out a lot of the footage with the brother and girlfriend. There was an odd vibe from the vlog that's for sure.

Also Dianne seemed to be pretty over the relationship in general, she perked up when Joe called her to perform on camera, but when caught unaware she looked so uninterested and bored. She may just be tired, but it seems like the relationship is starting to show signs of strain, which can't be hidden with clever editing anymore.

Also why was Joe so proud of himself for buying Dianne a pair of cheap earrings. The reason she didn't buy them is she has enough sense to know she doesn't need them so doesn't waste her money on cheap tat, she gets enough of that from the minions. But Joe just seemed far too proud of himself over it.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Joe should know better too since he owns a company managing influencers and therefore should be setting the example.
He does know better, but Joe has never been involved in anything more than hello world and so many of them were involved he came out unscathed.

Joe is an expert in PR and is always think two steps ahead and since Strictly he has just endeared himself more, so he can get away with it cause he is such a likeable character.

Joe doesn't care about setting a good example to his younger audience. Joe cares about his image being squeaky clean and as long as he remains relevant, the media are going to keep mentioning things like he got his gf an amazing cake, they aren't going to call him out on small things, it's only if he gets involved in a scandel will his not declaring be called out.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Because he's Saint Joe and can do no wrong...🙄. Jokes aside, you are right to bring it up. I hadn't even thought about it really - but he does these ads so sneakily through these so called shout outs, so sometimes I guess people may not realise it's an ad. We'd all be quick to call out Zoe or Alfie for it but St. Joseph seems to be immune for some reason 🤷‍♀️
Joe should know better too since he owns a company managing influencers and therefore should be setting the example.

poppyflower

I don’t watch him, but it’s obvious the recent interest in being more involved in social media is due to the fact that he got his break when he did DWTS and took advantage out of his recent incline to fame. And it seems that joe and his Gf and coming out of that honeymoon stage so there less desirable to watch together. I like his gf, she seems fun and bubbly but I really wish she didn’t waste her talent and career for YouTube and a YouTuber

BOABKP

Mikey's done a few insta's where you can hear Dianne chatting in the background and him and Archie both went to her tour, she also seems to get on really well with Producer Josh. The poor girl has had one full week off this year maybe she's just knackered, I know she has missed some strictly get togethers although she does her best to support the other pro's.

I don't know what Evie does as a job to get so much time off and Ambar is the most bizarre final year uni student I've seen, Jan exam time she was in South Africa, now it's finals month and she's in Africa again, even if her exams are closer to the end of term she surely should be studying. Maybe it's changed but when I was at uni no one spent more than 5 days off at Easter, especially in our final year.

Does Joe really not trust his friends, he doesn't have a problem with the strictly dancers and the majority are way hotter than Joe's mates.
It’s the group setting that never happens. If they go to a show or one of them goes to the house they see her, but they never all go out and spend time with his friends. She seems to be friendly with all his friends despite this though.

I feel like I remember seeing something about Evie working at Harrods, but I have no clue...her fam is rich anyway. Ambar said she had no exams during January and I think she’s doing a dissertation instead of exams.

Yes the strictly crew are better looking, but most of them are either gay or married, and most were Dianne’s friends first. They also had to spend loads of time as couple with the strictly crew without a choice anyway during the show.

I agree that Joe would have always made an announcement of a relationship and would always shown his girlfriend off in vlogs, but something has definetely happened in the past month, to make him more insecure and feel like he has to show far more of his relationship than before.

Of course he is clearly more comfortable after months of vlogging with Dianne, but the picture of them in bed and in him clearing having a good look down her pants, really seems like he is trying to prove that the relationship is real, they do have sex and it's not just platonic. Joe clearly takes far more picture and videos of Dianne than he shares, but something or someone has made him insecure very recently and made him act far more possessive and want to show more of the relationship.

What's actually quite strange is Diane's posting far less to her social media about the relationship in recent week, considering long before Joe her insta stories would basically be spam and she posted a picture like every other day. I know she is busy with tours, but that never stopped her over sharing before.

Also I agree with your statement about the Maynard, as they would fuck anything that moves, so can't blame him for feeling insecure about that, even though I doubt they would go for a mates girl and I think Dianne wouldn't go there, especially cause their relationship is solid with Joe, her previous one was a mess with multiple breaks and she called it off before things got too serious with Joe, so he clearly has some morals.
Hmm I get what you’re saying, but it’s hard to even figure out what that means. Maybe he’s intimidated by other couples or feels like he needs to up the ante since everything it starting to calm down.

At the same time they post about each other a lot less. Tbh even in their videos it’s a lot more calm and normal. The energy changed. Maybe the honeymoon phase it starting to end.

Dianne definitely wouldn’t mess with any of his friends or anyone in general. I agree I think she feels secure with Joe and wouldn’t do anything to damage that.

Last edited:
Hah yeah cause every unborn child needs copious amount of red wine to reach optimum health 🙄😂 Do these deluded fools not think before they speak??

Any idea what this secret project is? No doubt a money spinner 💸💸💸
Some of the minions tweeted saying they think it’s another joint channel which will be focused on dance

HowLongOhLord

They’re all just joking though lol
How got? :unsure:

[B]𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓫𝓮 is a FAN[/B]‏ @[B]dianneshewitt[/B]
FollowFollow @dianneshewitt
More
Replying to @[B]asdfghjemima_[/B] @[B]Joe_Sugg[/B]
i've been looking forward to it all day and didn't get to enjoy it because of that i cba
10:21 AM - 11 Jul 2019

My mum's 60th is coming up, so I thought I'd check out Flavourtown Bakery's prices. I love her but almost £200 on a cake is a bit much. I really wonder how much of Joe and Dianne's two tiered cake will go to waste, (I think this is the one they get but I cannot tell the difference) "Our Large Deluxe Double Tiered Cake will give you at least 36 to 44 large generous portions or many more smaller party portions".
In Dianne's birthday vlog Joe said they left most of the cake at Zalfies it was too much hassle to take it back since it was just falling apart,I’m still questioning if it was gifted or not

lilblinder

Sadly her forehead and hairline are looking shocking atm definitely a result of too much botox , she's definitely a good little actress all the cutesy voices for camera etc but then yes I have to agree at times she's very passive aggressive with Joe just because he more of a gentle soul 🙁

Alightened

VIP Member
I actually think we have seen his “type” he seems to like dark, big eyed brunettes and will take a little extra weight on a girl if she has big boobs to go with it. Dianne definitely falls into the kind of girls he’s into appearance wise. I think old school Tanya would as well. He’s said his famous crushes are Mila Kunis and Lara Croft, so girls that look like your average versions of them lol. I know he used to be all over the insta girls, but I think that was more just for fun and he knew they wouldn’t be girls he brought home to meet his family.

I also stopped watching. Unsubbed from all his channels and even unfollowed him on insta. I wouldn’t mind coupley pics and such, but they are SO artificial. I’m glad Dianne makes him happy, I don’t have anything against her. I just wish he would have stuck to what he always said and not made his career about his relationship. I’ve said it before, In The Pan is a good idea but it didn’t need to be with Dianne every time. He could have done the Easter episode with Zoe, a baking one with Tanya (or does she live in La now?) a pizza one with Caspar, etc. Dianne could pop in now and then, they could have done a Valentine’s or romantic dinner date one together but we didn’t need a “Joanne” channel. I get it’s what the 12 year olds want...but I feel like he left all of us who have supported him from the beginning in the dust to cater to his new (and likely un lasting) audience.
I think his audience on In The Pan With Joe And Dianne actually consists of more older people now, the one's that had never heard of him before Strictly. They seem to have taken to them both.

Ramblings

How has it taken him all day to wish his grandad a happy birthday on ig? (Obviously he would've already contacted him) And Zoe didn't post a thing??

HowLongOhLord

I'm still surprised Joe's put up with stuff like that for so long. Do you think it's lasted so long, as he just likes having someone he can travel/do other stuff with and has a fear that if they broke up he'd struggle to find anyone else.
You are too cynical by far, IMO. :D

Also, has anyone seen stacey is dating her dance partner now? Be interesting to see what happens on this years strictly.
IMO, this certainly merits a thread of its own. ;)

She either tries too hard to be funny or really is that simple. Either way I get second hand embarrassment.
*Inwardly screams* :(