Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hallowmaiden

Thing is, I don't think it's an act and attempt of being funny. There are many instances where she really is trying to be funny, and it's just failing cause she's not that great of an actress, it's obvious she's trying though. But when she saying stuff like asking Joe whats 6 cut in half (yes, she actually asked that), or holding up half a cabbage saying it's gonna last a family all week, she seems genuine, and by Joe's reactions, so is he.

I got bored of the new video. Bored of the channel as a whole really. I don’t think it’s quite taking off.

Are you 12
It’s my opinion controversial but I just don’t believe they can JUST be friends maybe after they’ve had a fling and discovered it’s too awkward they may as well just stay friends take Joe and Dianne they could have tried being friends but there was more to it than friends and everyone could see that

BOABKP

I think his audience on In The Pan With Joe And Dianne actually consists of more older people now, the one's that had never heard of him before Strictly. They seem to have taken to them both.
I don’t think so. I think it is satisfying both the very old and very young fan base they have, which is why the views are pretty good.

Had to laugh at Joe trying to politely tell the minions that he didn't want anymore dumb sloth shite in his house 😂😂👍🏻

Have to agree though. They had only ever mentioned sloths twice - Zoe getting Joe a sloth to adopt for xmas and then Dianne winning the sloth teddy in Brighton. But the fans took that and have dragged the absolute shit out of it and are bringing dianne bags of cheep tat with sloths on it at her meet and greets. Burn the lot i say! 😅😇
Then he said bring us wine instead as a joke bet one of the minions will turn up at one of the meet n greets with a bottle of red won’t be surprised if they do

Coconutshy

I see Mikey has inspired Joe to start up on TikTok 😂 Can you get any more cringe??
Gosh, his legs in that tik tok 😮😱😱😱

He is probably getting paid to promote tik tok a lot of people are.. Though I'd never clicked on anyone's link before, until now. Won't be surprised if this is an undisclosed #ad.

Coconutshy

Very in depth analysis invisible otter👍🏻. Pretty interesting I agree with most of your theories bar the prank one. I didn't see the big deal over it. They are more than comfortable enough with each other for him to be pulling her trousers. I just saw it as a joke, after all he did it to his friends too so it's not like he singled her out. I think she quite enjoys the prank war type juvenile behaviour. I also think that Joe has secretly longed for a YouTube relationship and I'm sure I remember him alluding to it though not transparently. Plus, I think he just really wants to show Dianne off as being "his" as you say. The novelty of it all is still fresh.

Coconutshy

Do you think she sleeps in Byron's old room a lot? She seems to keep all her things in there but in her video today it looked liked only one side of the bed sheets was pulled down and the other side perfectly made. Also other times there has been some IG stories laying on that bed. It's nice she has her own space though especially if she has nowhere else to go.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Haha have they really gone to zalfies. Bet Zoe summoned them. And I bet joe didn’t pay for that cake as he tagged the company in.

I reckon joe will take her on some fancy first class flight holiday once her tour is done
I am pretty sure has most two weeks off one of the weeks is between the pro tour finishing and hctgs starting back, but her parent are coming over then.

Once hctgs is over I think there is 2-3 before she goes on the strictly cruise. I know her brother is visiting the UK in Late July and then the pro dancers start rehearsals for strictly on August. So I don't think she will be going a on a big romantic holiday.

All I can say is hope he has something planned for tonight with Diane's actual friends in London, cause the Strictly Dancers and the Burn the Floor dancers have a reputation for partying, so it probably wouldn't take much persuasion to get them out.

Even Alfie managed to make a phone call to book S Club 3 fo Zoes Bday and that wasn't even a big birthday.

Gem246

So true! Saw this earlier, genuinely feel for the guy.
And if this is what they're like with her friend, her celeb will get an awful time off these fans. I know we laugh about it all but these silly girls could ruin her career on Strictly if things get nasty.

JamesKate

Yeah, Joe looks so happy when his 30yo girlfriend doesn't know that bacon is meat and for how long 2 minute rice should cook..
I'm still surprised Joe's put up with stuff like that for so long. Do you think it's lasted so long, as he just likes having someone he can travel/do other stuff with and has a fear that if they broke up he'd struggle to find anyone else.

Also, has anyone seen stacey is dating her dance partner now? Be interesting to see what happens on this years strictly.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I got bored of the new video. Bored of the channel as a whole really. I don’t think it’s quite taking off.
I feel like the videos are a bit too long, they are just dragging it out too much for me and it gets a bit boring. Haven't watched the latest with Gorka. Will have to watch that because I do like a bit of Gorka.