Joe Sugg #15 Tonight on Sugg Island, Dianne does another #ad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god by anyones standards that does not look right just plonked off centre like that on the wag wall

Those burners are either at the heart of a cosy home or discreetly up a corner thats does not work at all .
Screenshot_2024-04-28-21-37-06.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dianne posting a fake pic of her and Joe as if they were getting married is both funny and desperate -
Begging for that ring 💍.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's done more than one.on TikTok. She's so embarrassing 💀
Does make you think what’s he waiting out for. It’s clearly something she wants, and if he doesn’t want marriage, or doesn’t see it with her, it’s not fair to Dianne to keep her hanging like this.

Reactions: 8
Does make you think what’s he waiting out for. It’s clearly something she wants, and if he doesn’t want marriage, or doesn’t see it with her, it’s not fair to Dianne to keep her hanging like this.
She'll end up like Zoe been together 10 years and still not engaged. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would find it pretty off-putting if my partner was dropping enormous and cringy hints about getting engaged - maybe he gets the ick from how weird she is about it?!

I also think Joe enjoys holding this control over Dianne. He knows she is waiting for a proposal just like Alfie did with Zoe. He does seem like the type to get a kick out of keeping her hanging on.

On the other hand, if she wants a proposal, she can always ask him instead. It's 2024 and I honestly think women waiting for their man to do what they want and getting increasingly more desperate when they don't is kind of pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Would rather tit in my hands and clap than listen to 2 rich white boys talk about 'losing' ludicrous sums of money. Edit: oh christ, and talking about dreams too - are we that boring 3 episodes in??

Reactions: 7
Anyone listened to the latest podcast episode
Thought I'd give it a go and not only is it bizarre with talk of burping with demonstrations but joe sounds like a bit of an idiot when he says how dianne gets car sick and ends up burping alot
Sometimes she will say she doesn't feel well in the car scrolling her phone and he says well I'm not surprised when you've been on the phone the whole time.

Personally I find its a good distraction
Doesn't always help but wouldn't want to be on a road trip with him.

Reactions: 2
So Joe manages Shini
Shini gets the Blue Peter presenting job, weeks later Joe appears with his client Shini on Blue Peter and Tracey posts to say how proud she is that Joe has made it onto the show .
I found it VERY random when he just suddenly appeared on BP, his mum is over the moon at such an achievement but much like strictly he's clearly just on the tail coats of clients don't no why it made me smirk but it did.

So Joe manages Shini
Shini gets the Blue Peter presenting job, weeks later Joe appears with his client Shini on Blue Peter and Tracey posts to say how proud she is that Joe has made it onto the show .
I found it VERY random when he just suddenly appeared on BP, his mum is over the moon at such an achievement but much like strictly he's clearly just on the tail coats of clients don't no why it made me smirk but it did.
He's actually been on the show a couple times before a number of years ago:

Rhys presents on Blue Peter and has been managed by Joe's company for the past couple of years as well.

Reactions: 1
I mean, the whole business is about networking, and it'd be weird if he'd just not be doing something, just because he's somehow connected. That's like not drinking a Fanta just because you're in the beverage industry and work with Coke. That's silly. That's just how the business works. Jimmy Carr's wife work(s)(ed) for Channel 4, and oh no, whatdoyouknow, he's hosting all those shows on Channel 4.

Seems even joe isn't a fan of diannes gross feet.
In his latest vlog Whilst he wants to know what pillow the hotel uses she's putting her sweaty, unwashed dancers feet all over the( probably) clean bedding.

And joe tells her not to film her feet he didn't fall in love with her for them.
She's not the brightest saying she needs to wash them and he yells don't film that
And she goes what don't film my feet?
No don't film your shower!

35 and still no clue 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems even joe isn't a fan of diannes gross feet.
In his latest vlog Whilst he wants to know what pillow the hotel uses she's putting her sweaty, unwashed dancers feet all over the( probably) clean bedding.

And joe tells her not to film her feet he didn't fall in love with her for them.
She's not the brightest saying she needs to wash them and he yells don't film that
And she goes what don't film my feet?
No don't film your shower!

35 and still no clue 🤦‍♀️
I dont know why he's with her they are like Chalk and Cheese.

I dont know why he's with her they are like Chalk and Cheese.
Feels like they've both settled. It's one of those relationships where they stick it out until the next one where they'll meet their soulmate, but if they don't, they'll always be wondering.

Does she put on a terrible singing voice on purpose for the entertainment or do you think she might actually be able to hold a tune if she really tried??
The middle bit of her latest Tiktok made me think 🤔