Joe Sugg #15 Tonight on Sugg Island, Dianne does another #ad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @MeghanSnarkle , inspired by Joe's production company making a dating show pilot. I added the Dianne bit because she has done yet another #ad tonight, and let's face it, most of this thread will be about her anyway 😁
Topics that continue to be discussed include: the WAG mansion and how they're decorating it, how unhygienic Dianne is, how much better Dianne would look as a brunette, Dianne's acting ambitions, when will Dianne eat a carb, and the old classic, when is Joe going to propose to Dianne :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title by @MeghanSnarkle , inspired by Joe's production company making a dating show pilot. I added the Dianne bit because she has done yet another #ad tonight, and let's face it, most of this thread will be about her anyway 😁
Topics that continue to be discussed include: the WAG mansion and how they're decorating it, how unhygienic Dianne is, how much better Dianne would look as a brunette, Dianne's acting ambitions, when will Dianne eat a carb, and the old classic, when is Joe going to propose to Dianne :LOL:
Just actually spat my tea across the room at her shite Tresemme ad. Girrrrrl, NOBODY is telling you how healthy your hair looks.

I was actually considering this shampoo but thanks Di, you've influenced me not to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest it's very rare that anyone here gets excited over the idea of Joe maybe one day proposing to Dianne 🙄

I think the last time it was mentioned was about four months ago when some well meaning fan popped on to tell us that it was about to happen because he had packed a ring in with his luggage for Australia and the timing was perfect, some of us agreed, most of us didn't care ..... trust me them getting married matters more to the Joanne stans or whatever they call themselves these days than it does to anyone on here.

Christ she starts yesterday’s vlog with a filthy face, why does she always look so gross! She makes zero effort when she doesn’t have strictly makeup artists

Reactions: 3
Just actually spat my tea across the room at her shite Tresemme ad. Girrrrrl, NOBODY is telling you how healthy your hair looks.

I was actually considering this shampoo but thanks Di, you've influenced me not to buy.

Literally just came here to post this:
IMG_8979.jpeg

who is lying to her.
Also if it’s ad shouldn’t it say ad….? 🤔

I think it does at the beginning.
It does in the caption but should also be visible in the recorded ad - I can't see it anywhere? She should be careful of that if she's forgotten as it goes against guidelines.

Reactions: 2
Christ she starts yesterday’s vlog with a filthy face, why does she always look so gross! She makes zero effort when she doesn’t have strictly makeup artists
She always looks like she needs a good wash. Her face is always caked in last week’s make-up - and don’t get me started on that godawful
hair!!

I think with instagram as long as you put ad somewhere on the post its fine which is what she's done.

I think with instagram as long as you put ad somewhere on the post its fine which is what she's done.
The guidelines are to put "ad" somewhere it can be seen straight away without scrolling. In insta if you click on an ad in app, most people don't look down to the caption as the video fills the screen. The best thing to do is to put ad visibly in the corner of your advert from start to finish, then also declare it in the caption.

The guidelines are to put "ad" somewhere it can be seen straight away without scrolling. In insta if you click on an ad in app, most people don't look down to the caption as the video fills the screen. The best thing to do is to put ad visibly in the corner of your advert from start to finish, then also declare it in the caption.
I know for instagram story ad's you would need to put ''ad'' somewhere on the screen but when its an actual instagram ad post I think you only need to put ''ad'' in the caption; either at the start or at the end.

I just took a look at some influencers/celebrities instagram ad posts and they all had ''ad'' somewhere on the post but not on the video.

I bet the only one telling her hair looks so healthy and shiny is Zoe.. being a sarcastic, passive-aggressive beyotch

• Haha
Has anyone watched Joe and Caspar's new podcast? It doesn't appeal. Who needs another podcast by two wealthy, white men in their 30s? It's giving:

🎵 another white boy with a podcast 🎵

(If anyone has seen that account on TikTok!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone watched Joe and Caspar's new podcast? It doesn't appeal. Who needs another podcast by two wealthy, white men in their 30s? It's giving:

Not listened to it but maybe they could have Alfie Deyes on and he could give the viewers tips on how to live on £1 a day 🤭 🤭

• Haha

God just the thought of Joe blathering.

There's honestly nothing within his life that has any relevance to anyone really, millionaire, owner of a production company, pitches ideas for BBC programming, lives in a bachelor wag manison, total dullard, still thinks he's god's gift, whatever it is he's got to say I don't want here it but then who even is his audience the girls from back in the day have all grown up now and men aren't interested in these two they probably think theyre going to be the next Steven Bartlett's 🤢

• Haha