Joe Sugg #15 Tonight on Sugg Island, Dianne does another #ad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god by anyones standards that does not look right just plonked off centre like that on the wag wall

Those burners are either at the heart of a cosy home or discreetly up a corner thats does not work at all .
Screenshot_2024-04-28-21-37-06.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dianne posting a fake pic of her and Joe as if they were getting married is both funny and desperate -
Begging for that ring 💍.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's done more than one.on TikTok. She's so embarrassing 💀
Does make you think what’s he waiting out for. It’s clearly something she wants, and if he doesn’t want marriage, or doesn’t see it with her, it’s not fair to Dianne to keep her hanging like this.

Does make you think what’s he waiting out for. It’s clearly something she wants, and if he doesn’t want marriage, or doesn’t see it with her, it’s not fair to Dianne to keep her hanging like this.
She'll end up like Zoe been together 10 years and still not engaged. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would find it pretty off-putting if my partner was dropping enormous and cringy hints about getting engaged - maybe he gets the ick from how weird she is about it?!

I also think Joe enjoys holding this control over Dianne. He knows she is waiting for a proposal just like Alfie did with Zoe. He does seem like the type to get a kick out of keeping her hanging on.

On the other hand, if she wants a proposal, she can always ask him instead. It's 2024 and I honestly think women waiting for their man to do what they want and getting increasingly more desperate when they don't is kind of pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Would rather tit in my hands and clap than listen to 2 rich white boys talk about 'losing' ludicrous sums of money. Edit: oh christ, and talking about dreams too - are we that boring 3 episodes in??