Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was beyond embarrassing just now announcing the partnership with Australia and UK with the other two leaders and didn't know the name of the Australian PM "I want to thank that fella down under, thank you pal". 🤦‍♀️

Then he goes into reading the autocue with the name. How can he prep for these speaches and not even know the name of the other world leader he's speaking to?!

Reactions: 3
Watched the Trump interview with Greg Gutfeld - for me anyway he's still a funny guy and unexpectedly perhaps, quite respectful of not making any disparaging comments about Biden's health. Think it's clear Biden is not in any way fit to hold office.

Reactions: 6
Lollll. Well this is interesting, and hilarious. The way the reporter tries to cover it up when the two literally sound nothing alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was beyond embarrassing just now announcing the partnership with Australia and UK with the other two leaders and didn't know the name of the Australian PM "I want to thank that fella down under, thank you pal". 🤦‍♀️

Then he goes into reading the autocue with the name. How can he prep for these speaches and not even know the name of the other world leader he's speaking to?!
we Australians want to forget our PM’s name too so I don’t fault Biden for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked Donald Trump - say what you like about him but he got things done. He protected America and put the people first. I really hope he runs again in 2024. Could be a landslide(if the votes are not stolen again)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I liked Donald Trump - say what you like about him but he got things done. He protected America and put the people first. I really hope he runs again in 2024. Could be a landslide(if the votes are not stolen again)
What did get done exactly?

He didn't ever get around to building the wall or repealing and replacing Obamacare. He majorities in congress and the senate so he really had no excuses for fumbling his two major campaign promises.

His short lived Muslim ban exempted Muslims from the two Islamic countries which actually are hot beds for breeding terrorists. Like virtually every other world leader he turned a blind eye to that because he wanted their oil but it shows his ban was never about curbing Islamic terrorism in the United States but based on appealing to bigots.

His handling of the economy was massively overstated. He inherited a healthy one Obama then super charged it by giving massive tax breaks and hand outs to big business so of course it was going to seem as it the economy was doing well but by and large regular people were no better off than they were before he took over.

The only one of his campaign promises he kept was giving tax breaks to the rich. Funny how he was actually able to unite the Republicans around that pressing issue.

Biden is uninspiring, unambitious and has a few too many senior moments for my liking but he won fair and square against Trump who is complete scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Biden comes across like a Granddad at a party that nods off in the corner; waking up every now and then to shout at the kids to keep it down

Besides three peace deals in the Middle East and historic low unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and women? And the economy was anemic at best under Obama - the slowest post recession recovery. Cutting regulations alone made a huge difference to businesses. He funded HBCUs. https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

I don’t have to like him, but at least he like “we the people” and put America first.

Biden (and this around him) are not benign. They are sending the FBI after parents dissenting at school board meetings. That is chilling

He took no salary and he did not become a multimillionaire while supposedly a public servant. And no Presidential child in history rises (or will ever rise) to the actual disgusting, corrupt, perverted mess that is Hunter Biden. He is actual human scum

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What did get done exactly?

He didn't ever get around to building the wall or repealing and replacing Obamacare. He majorities in congress and the senate so he really had no excuses for fumbling his two major campaign promises.

His short lived Muslim ban exempted Muslims from the two Islamic countries which actually are hot beds for breeding terrorists. Like virtually every other world leader he turned a blind eye to that because he wanted their oil but it shows his ban was never about curbing Islamic terrorism in the United States but based on appealing to bigots.

His handling of the economy was massively overstated. He inherited a healthy one Obama then super charged it by giving massive tax breaks and hand outs to big business so of course it was going to seem as it the economy was doing well but by and large regular people were no better off than they were before he took over.

The only one of his campaign promises he kept was giving tax breaks to the rich. Funny how he was actually able to unite the Republicans around that pressing issue.

Biden is uninspiring, unambitious and has a few too many senior moments for my liking but he won fair and square against Trump who is complete scum.
You sure about that? I agree that both are problematic in their own ways, I don't put too much faith in politicians. But the way that was unfolding and how polling centers literally wouldn't let law enforcement, reporters, or even the general public see inside by boarding up all the windows was... sketch at best, among many other things. And why is a woman who was declared deceased 5-10 years ago by her family, voting in this election?

Too many things not adding up for me, but that's just my opinion.

Besides three peace deals in the Middle East and historic low unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and women? And the economy was anemic at best under Obama - the slowest post recession recovery. Cutting regulations alone made a huge difference to businesses. He funded HBCUs. https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

I don’t have to like him, but at least he like “we the people” and put America first.

Biden (and this around him) are not benign. They are sending the FBI after parents dissenting at school board meetings. That is chilling

He took no salary and he did not become a multimillionaire while supposedly a public servant. And no Presidential child in history rises (or will ever rise) to the actual disgusting, corrupt, perverted mess that is Hunter Biden. He is actual human scum
I know right? Hunter is a PIECE OF WORK.

No real outcry about him, at least from anyone remotely supporting Biden, oh, but Peter Fonda says he hopes Barron gets assaulted (when Trump took office) and crickets there, about an innocent kid. Even after all he's done, to many, Hunter still hasn't done any wrong.

• Heart
God bless sky news Australia and leaving the comments on.

Managing to read an autocue was one of the few abilities he was somewhat capable of. If that's gone what exactly will they let him do? Most of the other normal things you'd expect a world leader to do he's been barred from partaking in already 🤷‍♀️

So people are now actively chanting "Let's Go Brandon" in places where "duck Joe Biden" would be frowned upon because of the expletive 😂

It comes after a TV reporter tried to cover up chants of FJB by claiming the crowd were saying "Let's Go Brandon".
As mentioned by @leigh213 in post 44 above.
So now its gone full circle. Brilliant.

• Haha
So people are now actively chanting "Let's Go Brandon" in places where "duck Joe Biden" would be frowned upon because of the expletive 😂

It comes after a TV reporter tried to cover up chants of FJB by claiming the crowd were saying "Let's Go Brandon".
As mentioned by @leigh213 in post 44 above.
So now its gone full circle. Brilliant.

LOLOL I know!! people are making shirts and everything now with "Let's Go Brandon". It's taking the country by storm haha.

One of my personal favorites of his gaffes is the " poor kids are just as smart and bright as white kids".

I love how everyone obsessed with turning things into a race issue are usually Biden supporters and there he is making one of the most racist comments of all.

Reactions: 10
You forgot to add racist, misogynist and predator between 'uninspiring' and 'unambitious' but all those things don't matter because he won 'fair and square'.

Both men are complete scum.

Reactions: 1
Saw a video just earlier today of Jen Psaki nervously shuffling through papers at a briefing to try to find the answer to a question that was being asked. It was both comical and pitiful at the same time. I tried to find it to post it here but I think it might have been taken down.

While I think this " Let's Go Brandon" thing breaking out at college games being kind of funny that people have cottoned on to Biden's incompetency, it's really not in good taste and isn't making people look very good.

I don't support him, and there's been Presidents in the past that I've disliked as much or more (see, Clinton(s)) but I wouldn't have ever yelled that or said it out loud. Really, what good is it going to do.

The world is just one big circus lately. And you don't need any ticket to get in, it's just running amok.