Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title courtesy of @bluecups but sadly had to crop.

Full title: Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother, I'm a hoarder, I'm a whale, I'm gonna go to jail.

please feel free to recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Recap - Jodie’s is still a weapons grade bleep. Crap recap but also very true 😂 thanks for the new title, I hadn’t a clue how you do it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap-
Shes more rattled than ever
Doxxing people for having genuine worries about the shitshow farm
Neighbours and villagers are out for blood
In the last week we’ve have Racism and Homophobia
plus mentally unstable rants with her play thing steph

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so bleeping sly with her words and her framing, I see Steph’s out for a very Kaotic walk - how impressive. Builders arse is nowhere to be seen. She's starting to look like Jimmy Saville with those extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap - a big thank you for Jodie Marsh for promoting and pushing an extremely huge amount of new traffic to these pages.

An award to our most avid reader goes to Jodie Marsh.

Jodie is reacting to everything we uncover by posting social media posts trying to claim they are false yet even the most basic search of her social media history shows she is a lying bleep.

She is well and truly RATTLED TATTLED.

Keep up your good work everyone. Grab yourselves a box of tissues and let's see where the next 50 pages take us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap - the DWA video shows a photo of a deceased chicken. The previous owner of the chicken came forward after finding out her pet had died by viewing the video. After questioning Jodie she was told it had escaped onto the neighbours property and was killed by their dogs. Thus admitting another animal that has escaped. However when the lady asked more questions about why he wasn’t in a secure enclosure and the whereabouts of her duck that she also gave to Fripps she was called vile names, blocked and had her photo posted online in a malicious attempt to call her a troll showing a unnerving lack of compassion or empathy towards the lady who appears heartbroken.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The most recent concern from the public is her human imprintment on the fox cubs. Jodie insists this isn't true! As she sits in the enclosure cuddling them. They throw themselves at her and its not her fault and anyone who says otherwise is a vile troll and highly likely to have their face plastered on her instagram stories
---
She also appears to see herself as a lioness prptecting her cubs claiming she will fight for her babies as any mother would and that anyone 'coming' for them she will 'go for them'.
Seemingly completely missing the point that
• they are NOT her babies
• no one is coming for them, merely questioning her capability to ensure they are cared for.
• no mother could look after 600 'babies' , which is basically the whole point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bit of a libellous statement there from Jodie… not like her at all to make unsubstantiated accusations is it…

Reactions: 16
I can't reveal my source as they asked me not to as it could identify them (sorry to be cloak and dagger but this person was terrified of Jodie's retribution) but I was told some time ago that Jodie had stolen some horses belonging to gypsies - for clarity, this person was not a traveller but someone who had at one time been friends with Jodie and had been to Auschfripps many times.

I have many friends in the travelling community and all I'll say is travellers are not people you would wish to cross. Cross one of them and you cross them all. Horses are an investment to them, they don't keep money in banks, much as the same way they wear thousands of pounds worth of gold. They invest their money in tangible assets.

I thought when she started parading Manic around and getting the kaotic nobheads to make their presence known that it wasn't a bunch of neighbours she was scared of, it was gypsies.

Glad someone has brought this up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't reveal my source as they asked me not to as it could identify them (sorry to be cloak and dagger but this person was terrified of Jodie's retribution) but I was told some time ago that Jodie had stolen some horses belonging to gypsies - for clarity, this person was not a traveller but someone who had at one time been friends with Jodie and had been to Auschfripps many times.

I have many friends in the travelling community and all I'll say is travellers are not people you would wish to cross. Cross one of them and you cross them all. Horses are an investment to them, they don't keep money in banks, much as the same way they wear thousands of pounds worth of gold. They invest their money in tangible assets.

I thought when she started parading Manic around and getting the kaotic nobheads to make their presence known that it wasn't a bunch of neighbours she was scared of, it was gypsies.

Omg 😧 does she still have said stolen horse?

Reactions: 13
Omg 😧 does she still have said stolen horse?
I don't know tbh. I believe there was more than one horse. I doubt the travellers would have reported it as they have no faith in police and knew the police wouldn't have followed it up. They generally tend to take matters into their own hands, which is why I believe Jodie upped security at Auschfripps.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

I’ve always had a feeling this was the case. I’ve said before she may have friends in high (and low) places but she’ll piss someone off that has even higher (and lower friends) at some stage if not already.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Clover was a traveller’s horse with her being in foal, if not many of the other so called ‘abandoned in a field’ animals too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21