Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I have just watched her bullying rant belittling someone for working in a newsagents, that is absolutely appalling.
Someone who worked for me once made a derogatory comment about the cleaner, so I asked her not to clean his office for a month. He soon became more appreciative of her skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
She looks so bitter & twisted in that video. I hope her followers see this side of her because it's the real Jodie. She had that look on her face when she picked the goose up by the neck and threw it into the pond.
I left home at 22, bought my own house with no help from daddy and I wrote an objection as did half the village. I am also not a neighbour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
With a little help from Nicky Johnston, Jodie got her DWA licence. I had an idea for an N.W.A./DWA mash-up but I just don't have time right now.

jm dwa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Well that's nice for the neighbours on a sunny afternoon, those harridans shrieking and shouting at each other at the top of their lungs.

Bunch of cunts.

• Angry
  • Sad

GeraldsRevenge

Shes posted a story saying an account called "pollypurr" is DMing her followers "links" which will put viruses on your phone so don't click the links and block as its a scam!! 😂
Obviously links to the evidence and to the video showing her neglect!! But her blind followers will believe that the links are a "virus" ARGH she's such a liar!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Apart from all her dogs shut away, especially Hope and the wolf dog locked in a cage. All her cats shut in one room. Doesn't sound like they have a choice. Slagging off the neighbours for having their families living together whilst Jodie lives all alone collecting animals to fill her empty void where her family and friends should be.
I am actually shocked by that video about the neighbours. Can you imagine if the CEO of The Dog's Trust or The Cat's Protection League posted a video like that? They just wouldn't, they are far too professional. That is not a good image for Fripps at all.
Her neighbours don't all live together FFS. They have a main house with individual barn conversions in the grounds. Many families would love to have their loved ones close by. It must have been idylic before Jodie moved next door with honking geese, a howling wolf dog, barking dogs, cockerels, peacocks, braying donkeys and motorbikes revviing engines for an hour and a half! Even the light pollution all night. It must be horrific.

I am really upset for the neighbours and those poor hedgehogs that are healthy and she won't release, they will be so stressed caged up. The foxes that she is habituating to humans, so they will never survive in the wild and will end up caged for life. The grazing animals have no grass and will be in need of hay all year round which is an unnecessary expense because she only has a 3 acre paddock. Telling her followers that she has 7 acres resting is a complete lie, but they believe her without question. I really do hope that she has opened a can of worms and people start to question her narrative and see the truth.

• Sad

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
How are they going to get through the case for her dangerous animal licence if everyone has to keep dropping out of the call or the room to have a wank? It’s going to take all night to get through because everyone is in awe of her flat brown stomach and tits tucked into her wellies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

blackcatsarethebest

The thing is she’s looking at these foxes with a human lense. Yes 1 in 5 don’t make it to one year but that’s what life is for wild animals. They’re not humans! They don’t have hopes and dreams getting cut short in the wild they’re doing what wild animals do. Keeping something alive years beyond natural whilst it’s bored in squalor is not the flex she thinks it is
She’s sitting in the enclosure, picking them up, cuddling them instead of keeping her distance and contact to a minimum. I don’t see how any of them would survive in the wild now? Thanks to her selfish stupidity

• Sad
  • Angry

EL1976

Tell us more!!!
Haven’t seen him in years. His name is Simon Smith and he’s ex army from Harlow. He was a contestant on The Apprentice in 2008. They should get on well. He loves himself and claims he has an IQ of 170. It looks like he’s now running a CCTV installation company so she has no doubt roped him in to provide his services for ‘The Animaws’. I’m starting to think Jodie is actively seeking out my sloppy seconds. Perhaps she charmed him by offering to let him stroke her mangy fox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Jodie also said she had no idea about any objections until the night before the committee hearing. If she had known she would have asked people to do support comments for her. Some bloke stands up and says how ridiculous that is as she named and slandered peole who wrote objection comments two weeks earler on her social media.
This is the reason I'm guessing she's so quiet on SM. Her lawyer has probably told her to STFU because she only ever makes things worse for herself. And people are likely to save anything she posts to present as evidence.

• Haha

PsychicCaramel

Mad to think she’s only been there about a year with the trouble she’s caused in that time and the rapid deterioration of the property. I’ve dealt with a bad neighbour before, different circumstances but it was pretty stressful and such a relief when they moved out.
Very apathetic input from Essex police there, have to wonder if her ‘connection’ is actually real, appalling if so and they’re enabling all this.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
😂and they waste their time praising a narcissist who covers up the animals she’s killed & blatantly lies. it still amazes me how people can’t see that many animals crammed in together isn’t normal. her website says 27 cats so let’s say 5 are in the diner, that leave 22 cats in a room about the size of a large shed, if ANYONE else was keeping them like that they’d instantly be called a hoarder, if KP did that she’d be strung up. yet Jodie gets away with it

• Sad
  • Heart