Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked by her because I asked where to buy realistic meat replacement!
Beyond what the major supermarkets have? Things are so much better now than when I stopped eating meat so many years ago.

The Squeaky Bean chorizo sausage is amazing. Sainsbury's & Tesco. It''s my current favourite thing, well, other than the Sugababes obviously. Squeaky Bean also make a lovely fake smoked salmon, but I've only seen that in Sainsbury's.

I don't know if you've tried and rejected the Quorn roasts (available everywhere), but I like to defrost (24 hours will do it) the fake chicken roast, then hack it into chunks - you can tear away at it with a fork to get random shaped pieces - and then use in your favourite recipe. Nice to fry / cover in white sauce for a fake chicken supreme, but also fries well generally. This results in a wetter food, whereas cooking the roast the way that the instructions suggest is a bit dry for my tastes.

Hope this helps. If not, what have you tried and rejected? What sort of thing are you hoping for?

Reactions: 8
Must be 3 streets away someone has a dog, they lock it out all night (I’m assuming) and it howls all night long. I have my windows open it drives me insane. I’m not a dog hater, I have two of my own ( who sleep under the duvet every night with me and it’s my own doing 😅) I’ve had days where it’s kept me awake all night. How the hell her poor neighbours are listening to all that every night I’ll never know. How the hell does she sleep through it?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
pretty much caught up poor emu and chicken and all other animals at fripps
no word of her cant say im surprised
surely something must be done i cant believe she will get away with all this

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Beyond what the major supermarkets have? Things are so much better now than when I stopped eating meat so many years ago.

The Squeaky Bean chorizo sausage is amazing. Sainsbury's & Tesco. It''s my current favourite thing, well, other than the Sugababes obviously. Squeaky Bean also make a lovely fake smoked salmon, but I've only seen that in Sainsbury's.

I don't know if you've tried and rejected the Quorn roasts (available everywhere), but I like to defrost (24 hours will do it) the fake chicken roast, then hack it into chunks - you can tear away at it with a fork to get random shaped pieces - and then use in your favourite recipe. Nice to fry / cover in white sauce for a fake chicken supreme, but also fries well generally. This results in a wetter food, whereas cooking the roast the way that the instructions suggest is a bit dry for my tastes.

Hope this helps. If not, what have you tried and rejected? What sort of thing are you hoping for?
If Jodie can afford to give squeaky bean meat replacement to her pigs or any meat replacements in that quantity she must be loaded. I can't even afford squeaky bean for £3 for about 8 slices of mock meat 🫣

Reactions: 10
I totally respect peoples beliefs and diets, Jodie seems to shove it down everybody’s throats her beliefs. Do we know if steff is a vegan?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if 1911 Productions and Nicky Johnston and anyone else associated with Jodie will try and distance themselves now. Or will they be twattish like Jodie and double down on their support?

Reactions: 15
Wow! I've just caught up on the licence application and those incredibly articulate objection letters. People have put in a lot of time, effort and research. No letters of support at all.
I thought Jodie said everyone in the village loved her apart from four VJB neighbours

Reactions: 24
NAL but here's my 2 cents

I think the law firm and the corroborating statements from neighbors, contemporaneous noise recordings, supported by experts at the Born Free Foundation show on the balance do probabilities, that she is not a Suitable Person as require by the law. And thats before the video.

Secondly, there is still an ongoing noise complaint being investigated, potential criminal case re neighbors, and potential criminal complaint re dogs (or was that resolved? So much to take in) plus RSPCA comments, people avoiding the area, action being taken on the land covenants. We know its a question of when she gets shut down, not if. Will the local council want to rehome a troop of lemurs too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow! I've just caught up on the licence application and those incredibly articulate objection letters. People have put in a lot of time, effort and research. No letters of support at all.
I thought Jodie said everyone in the village loved her apart from four VJB neighbours
I read them all last night, and I agree with you how incredibly articulate and factual they are, the video though harrowing in parts is so well done too. The eventual impact of her arrival must have be awful for those residents and for those that want to enjoy the surrounding area as well. She must have read these
and seen the video? I'm just thinking she will be be very careful about what she puts out on social media and her videos now, no more traumatic videos of a poor animals tail rotting off 🥲 and gagging at the smell of the it. 😡

Mad to think she’s only been there about a year with the trouble she’s caused in that time and the rapid deterioration of the property. I’ve dealt with a bad neighbour before, different circumstances but it was pretty stressful and such a relief when they moved out.
Very apathetic input from Essex police there, have to wonder if her ‘connection’ is actually real, appalling if so and they’re enabling all this.

Reactions: 24
I haven't even finished reading through the objections or the last thread but wanted to say even though we have known what has been going on since the inception of Fripps, to see the neighbours and communities words in black and white and that video is just absolutely 💔

How the duck is she getting away with this? I pray a red top run a story or someone with a large following draws attention to it. What the duck are the council playing at? I do not understand how this is being allowed to continue. I really don't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I just don’t understand how she’s not been closed down?? Ppl get banned from owning cockerels yet you have this sket with a bleeping barking zoo! And how dare she victim blame ppl!! Does she actually have a brain in that head of hers?? Telling ppl to watch her videos if they’re being bullied! They be even worse listening to that crap. And as for a girl bully at school looking down at her thinking she’s better than Jodie then gloating that her bleeping ugly face was all over magazines but her bully was working in a newsagents LOOKING DOWN HER BUILDERS NOSE AT HER honestly you can’t make it up. Why don’t ppl tell her she’s making a fool of herself. Everything she says is a projection of what she actual does!! Typical narcissistic behaviour 😡

Like someone said on the previous thread..she is setting the "bullying" narrative - she must have read those objections and you'd have to be made of stone for them not to affect you...she's fighting back in the only way she knows. Most normal people would be horrified of the extent of the objections.

Mad to think she’s only been there about a year with the trouble she’s caused in that time and the rapid deterioration of the property. I’ve dealt with a bad neighbour before, different circumstances but it was pretty stressful and such a relief when they moved out.
Very apathetic input from Essex police there, have to wonder if her ‘connection’ is actually real, appalling if so and they’re enabling all this.
Can you also imagine how much money this is costing her poor neighbours in solicitors fees and security systems. They are walking around wearing body cams FFS. The police involvement will be costing the tax payer and using up valuable resources.
The council will have spent a fortune investigating noise complaints etc. This is their first dwa application, so a lot of time and research necessary. The fact that she won’t disclose where the lemurs are coming from has meant they have had to use more time and resources to try and find out themselves. All of this is a huge drain on the tax paying public

• Angry
  • Heart
She is very unpopular.

She’ll say it’s a hate campaign and not her actions and the fact that she is a deeply unpleasant and unhappy person

IMG_1309.jpeg

Love this one!

IMG_1308.jpeg

it all comes out Jodie
IMG_1306.jpeg

Haha getting mocked for getting dumped though

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is very unpopular.

She’ll say it’s a hate campaign and not her actions and the fact that she is a deeply unpleasant and unhappy person

View attachment 2958235
Love this one!

View attachment 2958236

it all comes out Jodie
View attachment 2958238
Haha getting mocked for getting dumped though
That absolutely sums her up to a T!!! How you going to wriggle out of this one jodie 😂😂😂 she's going down and we’re all here to watch! Those poor animals will get freedom!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.