Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Congratulations @GeraldsRevenge on the winning thread title. There were many excellent suggestions so apologies to everyone else for not choosing theirs. Link to the site with the video of Jodie's Fripps Farm hellsite below.

Quick recap:
-Jodie's kitchen was filled with mouse tit
-Jodie was so special that she was invited to Buckingham Palace but it turned out she was just a plus one for one of the Kaotic Nomad twats
-Grabbing geese by the neck and throwing them around is apparantly a regular thing at Fripps
-Nicky Johnston is Photoshopping Jodie's animal delusions
-A video regarding the DWA application has been posted. It needs to be seen to be believed...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now this is how you do an animal rescue. Look at all those lush green fields and space 😍

They're amazing aren't they 😍 ...the absolute difference between them and the disgusting conditions at FF. They stick to what they know and what they are good at.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Having watched Manic chasing Geese on the video..is it no wonder the Geese are they way they are. 😡
I wonder where these magical 7 acres are considering we’ve all read multiple times in the various objections and documents that she only has 3 🤔
From the amount of objections to her getting a DWA licence no one in the area would rent her land surely..it's bullshit. I'm here patiently tapping my fingers awaiting the opening of the "two rested fields"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she was planning on taking a few horses to Steph’s stable yard to graze in their field for a while & make out like it belonged to Fripps to try to deceive people. The horses never left Fripps. It was all a con!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe what I am catching up on!

Bravo, neighbours! All this time whilst she was honking away on IG to her sheep followers, they were quietly collecting the evidence and waiting for their moment.

Bravo.

In which video do we see when she shouts at Mark??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Jodie took a course in handling ring tailed lemurs with Reece Oliver why did she know absolutely nothing about zoonotic diseases?🙄

Reactions: 21
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe what I am catching up on!

Bravo, neighbours! All this time whilst she was honking away on IG to her sheep followers, they were quietly collecting the evidence and waiting for their moment.

Bravo.

In which video do we see when she shouts at Mark??
it’s the one posted on the google drive. He’s chasing the escaped meerkat and she shouts “OMG. Mark bleeping run”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That poor emu died a terrible death trapped between the fence and the shed. And the insider said it was there for 24 hours

If Jodie took a course in handling ring tailed lemurs with Reece Oliver why did she know absolutely nothing about zoonotic diseases?🙄
I don't believe she's even been there. Working with lions and not posting photos? Nah. No way. 💵💵💵

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have just watched her bullying rant belittling someone for working in a newsagents, that is absolutely appalling.
Someone who worked for me once made a derogatory comment about the cleaner, so I asked her not to clean his office for a month. He soon became more appreciative of her skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On the previous thread there were a few questions about where people were accessing the information. A link to the files attached to the complaints is given in the top post on this page, but here are the relevant links given in previous posts, and by drilling down :

* Agenda for Licensing Panel, Licensing and Environmental Health Committee - Tuesday, 4th June, 2024 2.00 pm

From the above page :

* "Additional documents" - in particular a consolidated list of 17 objections as Appendix 7 (pages 28 - 80) (ETA : 89 pages in total)

The "Additional documents" contain evaluations from concerned parties as well as the objections, so whereas there is a statement from a representative of Essex Police, that statement includes the words "can’t really see an issue from a police point of view", those statements that don't (wholly) object to the licence are confined to particular areas of expertise.

At the bottom of page 80 of the pdf is a link to the evidence compiled by a legal firm named Tees Law, and presumably contracted by neighbours / local residents; the link to the documents on google drive :

Readers are invited to view associated material contained via this link.
The "Additional documents" pdf file is a terrific read. I worked through 1/2 of it on my phone last night (which was a bit tortuous); at that length it is much easier on a PC.

Hopefully this will help anyone struggling with tattle overload.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On the previous thread there were a few questions about where people were accessing the information. A link to the files attached to the complaints is given in the top post on this page, but here are the relevant links given in previous posts, and by drilling down :

* Agenda for Licensing Panel, Licensing and Environmental Health Committee - Tuesday, 4th June, 2024 2.00 pm

From the above page :

* "Additional documents" - in particular a consolidated list of 17 objections as Appendix 7 (pages 28 - 80) (ETA : 89 pages in total)

The "Additional documents" contain evaluations from concerned parties as well as the objections, so whereas there is a statement from a representative of Essex Police, that statement includes the words "can’t really see an issue from a police point of view", those statements that don't (wholly) object to the licence are confined to particular areas of expertise.

At the bottom of page 80 of the pdf is a link to the evidence compiled by a legal firm named Tees Law, and presumably contracted by neighbours / local residents; the link to the documents on google drive :

The "Additional documents" pdf file is a terrific read. I worked through 1/2 of it on my phone last night (which was a bit tortuous); at that length it is much easier on a PC.

Hopefully this will help anyone struggling with tattle overload.
Hats off to the poor suffering neighbours and their audio, written and video evidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just speed read through the additional docs, I am a little shocked at the blasé response by the police.

Screenshot_20240526-114710_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.