Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone want a sweepstake on how long before the kaotic normarks all fall out over Fripp's farm?

Maybe the neighbour was filming the bikers revving their engines and playing music rather than any interest in Jodie herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Had to mess about with the vids to get them to play. They did eventually.

when the fuck did she feed the pigs roast pork 🤢

• Sick

fimfim

VIP Member
God yeah they’ve made it over complicated now. I think I’ve done it. The report button just links to a message about how you have to send an email but then didn’t actually confirm the full email address but it’s not bouncing back now so im hoping the email has now gone to the right place
Great job!! It’s gone 😅 I’ll crop and upload for the receipts ❤

blackcatsarethebest

Marsh still on the beg, the mares get no food, poor goose got shoved and feels pretty much unloved. I was going to say Thead title but pretty much sums up fripps 🥲

It amazes me how she is always the victim when in reality people are just commenting on what they see. Bizarrely it's content she has put out there in the public domain.
I was just thinking actually, when I was a kid I was feeding geese and ducks in the park and a goose bit me on the hand it didn't hurt that much it felt like a pinch. Although I cried because I was a little wingebag. It wasn't that bad. Not sure what other people's experiences are of geese.

blackcatsarethebest

Does anybody remember when she did that program to be a tattoo apprentice and she was kicking off she knew how to sweep a floor? 😂 then gave her dad a bloody terrible tattoo? Was trying to find it on YouTube, she was on London ink. I can’t get over how tiny she was

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I'm logging off for the evening now as I'm spending time with my OH and they ask waaaaaaaay too many questions about what I do on Tattle 🤣 But I look forward to seeing what's been going on overnight and if someone creates a new thread just go with your gut for a title. Got an idea for a Photoshop that I'll do tomorrow morning and hopefully it'll work out. My OH will be working so there'll be no questions 🤣🤣😄
Looking forward to your Nicky at his best! 🤣

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Is anyone able to screen record it? I haven't found it yet. My text size must be different as I only have 89 pages.

ETA: found it but it's not a clickable link for me. Reading pdf using the Kindle app.

Help!

Last edited:

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I was just thinking actually, when I was a kid I was feeding geese and ducks in the park and a goose bit me on the hand it didn't hurt that much it felt like a pinch. Although I cried because I was a little wingebag. It wasn't that bad. Not sure what other people's experiences are of geese.
We've had geese and they were great fun. You get out what you put in.

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Anyone want a sweepstake on how long before the kaotic normarks all fall out over Fripp's farm?

Maybe the neighbour was filming the bikers revving their engines and playing music rather than any interest in Jodie herself.
Just an observation, but why would someone be filming with a camera whilst wearing a body cam?
I have been out this afternoon with the Essex Sewer Hound and taken a photo of the lane we live on coming into bloom. Does that make me a weirdo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

fimfim

VIP Member
Just an observation, but why would someone be filming with a camera whilst wearing a body cam?
I have been out this afternoon with the Essex Sewer Hound and taken a photo of the lane we live on coming into bloom. Does that make me a weirdo?
Ooh what’s going on??!! 👀

Reactions: 4