Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @bluecups on the winning thread title. Your prize is going to Buckingham Palace with Jodie as someone to blame when Jodie sits on a corgi and vomits in a pond after too much champagne.

A brief recap as I'm working:

Jodie got sick after kissing sick lambs, which a vet had told her not to do
Jodie's dating app experiences are going about as well as the animal welfare on her 'rescue'
Jodie thinks all black people look the same and got involved in a war of words with P Money that she lost
Jodie is shocked - SHOCKED I SAY - that a builder that was due to interview for a job at Fripps blocked her on Facebook
Jodie claims to have given updates about the presumably dead genet on her IG stories, but this is clearly bullshit

Please feel free to add anything I've forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The mice have moved in and shat all over the place. The horses are trying to move out and smashing down the fences. But it's not Jodie's fault the horses want the green yummy grass and not the current sludge she provides, it's obviously Mark a builder's fault for installing the fences wrong. I guess they didn't teach horse fencing in BTEC building at college.

Jodie has got her friend Nicky to CGI her animals into nicer pastures to fool her silly fans.

Jodie needed a new sob story because she couldn't keep flogging the rescue of Maximus she did about a year ago. She got herself a disabled lamb on wheels. (Manic got himself a meals on wheels.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More rants about builders, this time leaving cigarette butts around the place instead of putting them in bins and Jodie had to scoop them all up after it had been raining and they were all wet and soggy,

First of all, Jodie, you could and probably should've put gloves on.

Secondly, Jodie, you're in no position to give out about anyone leaving a mess and someone else having to clean it up after we all saw the state of your kitchen filled with mouse tit. You're a fat, disgusting, vile pig who's happy to be covered in animal tit - even from sick animals - and go days without showering. You've admitted this yourself.

Reactions: 24
Just here for the Buck House outfit reveal..

Will she wipe off that five day old mascara?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More rants about builders, this time leaving cigarette butts around the place instead of putting them in bins and Jodie had to scoop them all up after it had been raining and they were all wet and soggy,

First of all, Jodie, you could and probably should've put gloves on.

Secondly, Jodie, you're in no position to give out about anyone leaving a mess and someone else having to clean it up after we all saw the state of your kitchen filled with mouse tit. You're a fat, disgusting, vile pig who's happy to be covered in animal tit - even from sick animals - and go days without showering. You've admitted this yourself.
Who puts cigarette butts in plastic bins. Honestly the fire safety in this place is ridiculous. Bins next to wooden enclosures. If the builder set fire to a bin she would be ranting they were careless and the animals were burnt. Get a metal ashtray and smoke somewhere else you bunch of idiots.

Reactions: 12
Who puts cigarette butts in plastic bins. Honestly the fire safety in this place is ridiculous. Bins next to wooden enclosures. If the builder set fire to a bin she would be ranting they were careless and the animals were burnt. Get a metal ashtray and smoke somewhere else you bunch of idiots.
I watched a fripps video - where she put the chicken the meerkats hadn’t eaten straight in the dustman. I thoughts going to absolutely stink 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why are people going around smoking in a workplace in the first place? There should be a marked-off area for that.

But tbf, the builders should have known better too.

Reactions: 14
Just here for the Buck House outfit reveal..

Will she wipe off that five day old mascara?
It'll be the five say old mascara twinned with a genet skin bikini. Give it a few months and she'll have a new marmoset skin jacket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s clearly fell out with yet another building company all the rants and digs over the past few days…

Reactions: 15
I hope she wears the dress she wore as a bridesmaid to her brothers wedding. It was classy, demure and understated 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m just hoping todays stories on Instagram are pre-recorded and she’s making some kind of effort to look presentable.
I think she’ll wear one of those 50s dresses, horrendous shoes and a ton of stage makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This. I actually thought the builder was probably putting the butts in the butt because it had water and was a safer option than straight in to a plastic bin with a liner probably full of sawdust or other flammable material located up against a flammable wooden enclosure containing animals!

As an employer (she has people on payroll) she must have policies and protocols to adhere to. These will include a smoking/fire risk assessment. She needs to provide suitable facilities for those who smoke. A metal ash tray, sand bucket? Located somewhere away from the animals? Pretty sure they don’t want to be passive smoking.

Reactions: 13
This. I actually thought the builder was probably putting the butts in the butt because it had water and was a safer option than straight in to a plastic bin with a liner probably full of sawdust or other flammable material located up against a flammable wooden enclosure containing animals!

As an employer (she has people on payroll) she must have policies and protocols to adhere to. These will include a smoking/fire risk assessment. She needs to provide suitable facilities for those who smoke. A metal ash tray, sand bucket? Located somewhere away from the animals? Pretty sure they don’t want to be passive smoking.
But Jodie thinks health and safety is bullshit. She so desperately wants to be the next Clarkson's Farm and as much as he gives out about health and safety he listens to Charlie. Jodie only listens to herself. And the imagined animal voices in her head.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.