Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Remember when bloggers unveiled went really viral and Rosie and Sue and Joanne all came together and put out videos saying they were going to fight back against the lies etc etc and would be working together and then it was just never mentioned again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ny_style

VIP Member
She’s a charlatan. Always was. I met her in the height of her fake body/face days and had no idea who she was. She looked absolutely nothing like what she posted.
She’s a fraud, got caught out on her boasting and lies and is now holed up away from society, driving around West Cork taking photos of food and fields like a pensioner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Tell us you are reading here larbo without telling us with that Q and A🤪. first of all what does we figured this is rivers last year before montessori mean? let's not invite any children to our toddlers party because he will be in montessori next years birthday so let's have it in a pub with no children at it.
It’s ok Adam’s aunt travelled from America especially for this party!!! Just what every 2 year old wants, a visit from a pensioner he never met before

• Haha
Reactions: 21

demibaquette90

“What was the holiday perfume you shared?” How convenient that she had a perfectly shot picture of the bottle pool side and link to go with just incase “someone” asked 😂

• Haha

SSnark

I LOL’d when I saw the post about wanting to toilet train! The child can barely walk properly at this point! Not a hope in hell he would be ready for toilet training. She’ll be claiming he’s using the urinal next to Adam in the jax next time they are out for lunch
Adam definitely has a sit down wee

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
She was never a size eight, no more than she's a 16 now.
For all her talk of therapy and how blissfully happy she claims to be now, she tells an awful lot of lies and half-truths about her past.
I'd say she hardly knows herself which bits are true and which bits she "edited" over the years.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Skiing?? Sorry what?? When?? 🤣
Agree with absolutely everything you’ve said!!!
Sure she was all the time skiing before she moved to Cork
I don't know how she found the time to go raving actually, with all the time spent skiing.
Of course much of her time is taken up now with the foraging and the earth mothering and the misgendering of farm animals.
Can't wait til she buys a bull and inevitably tries to milk it tbh
Sure she already has the milking stool

• Haha

Inspector Gadget

It repulses me that she uses the kid for so much content and freebies. All for what? She eventually got a mortgage in her late 30s in a normal bungalow. Adam still has to work too. They are showing everything in their life for a lousy few pound??? I don’t get it. They can’t afford a kitchen table ffs ! But brag on about land and a home gym. I dunno how they’ll maintain the land and the house is an extremely humble dwelling. The absolute vile oversharing of the child’s life is abuse in my opinion. She pushes him in videos to say words as a humblebrag. Nothing is natural or unstated. IT’s truely shameful.
Did you hear the insta story the other morning of her asking the child what he wanted for breakfast and he replied moon crescent avocado 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Jesus she’s an awful dick, isn’t she?! The absolute tripe she writes reminds me of being in college and trying to desperately increase my word count in assignments. Why call it a house when it can be a dream dwelling with oodles of land, beautifully hugged by the forest?!

She has tipped me over the edge tonight 🤣
This is definitely the number one thing (among many!) that irritates me about her. “Hugged by forest” in her perfect ‘FAMILY’ “dWeLliNg” 😂 All while making cringe digs about how apparently wealthy “her rent was expensive” everyone but no probs for Larbs paying it indefinitely until said manifested idyllic paradise home came to her in a karmic twist of self indulgent fate - and how her house is so big. “It’s 2000sq feet so I’m not saying it’s small I’m actually saying look how big I think my house is”. 🙄

It’s like she’s an AI robot who landed on earth and was programmed to speak like a “mid 30’s, homestead, earth vibes EBF, FTM living her pErFecT life”.

No Joanne you weren’t waiting all this time for your perfect forever family home - you waited till you found your rebound man, trapped him in a baby daddy for a beard contract and then couldn’t afford Dublin like a lot of people nowadays and ended up in a poky, boring/ dull house in the back arse of nowhere. Living like a recluse so no one ever gets to see what you look like in real life.

And the stupid smug advice that noone asked for doesn’t even make sense. “If you’re truly specific about the details (what?) chances are you’ll find your dream home”. (So don’t worry, you too could be like smug Larby. Cos of course her dull house is her DREAM home everyone! Not just a pretty standard one she could afford at the time)
Ehhhhh no. If you’re so specific with your house hunting process it’ll be even more impossible to find a house given the enormous housing shortage and costs of property and living soaring.
It’s no wonder she has no friends. Her smug, weird, insufferably, self important personality would send anyone running miles rather than be in her company or presence.

You’d wonder if she even eyerolls herself when she reads that shite back 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being on hols with your earthside babe and your super duper fiancée and spending your time taking your sunglasses out of the box they came in and videoing them…….

what FUN!

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Jesus she’s an awful dick, isn’t she?! The absolute tripe she writes reminds me of being in college and trying to desperately increase my word count in assignments. Why call it a house when it can be a dream dwelling with oodles of land, beautifully hugged by the forest?!

She has tipped me over the edge tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lalakala

Chatty Member
The way she describes rooms is hilarious. “Our fourth bedroom has been turned to an office hence forth the sunroom is the playroom whereas the garden room will be ready by springtime” (not verbatim, but even in my sarcastic tone it’s sadly quite close to the real thing)

• Haha

Elodie74

When you photoshop so hard your necklace melts into your skin.

The closed eyes. I can’t even. No wonder they had to go abroad to take the photos. You’d turn inside out with embarrassment if someone clocked you in Ireland standing in a full length dress in a park with your eyes closed trying to smile beatifically.

• Haha