Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

We have *another* EBF!!! (I can’t even bear to read those 3 letters together any more!) set of insufferably obnoxious stories this morning. It’s funny in her attempt to post a “you’re doing great Mama” motivational or understanding story she just can’t help herself but come across as preachy and condescending. Complete with stats and some nonsense about how “easily digestible” breast milk is 🙄
For the last time Joanne. No one. Literally NO ONE. Cares. About. Your. Breast. Feeding.
Just stop it now. Try focusing on yourself for a change and being able to look in the mirror and be happy with what you see.

Reactions: 20

Chats4days

I cant believe how she worded the doormat story...

"I'm usually quite reserved in my taste in doormats" Seriously? Who even thinks that much about f*****g doormats

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
personally I'd unfriend a person for telling lies such as selling something under false pretenses, like if you were devious enough to sell a girl something as a size 12 and remove the labels because it was a size 16. #justsaying
OR alluding to domestic violence just because your fella dumps you!

what a fucking sanctimonious obnoxious rant she's having this evening, it's actually laughable whens she on her high horse analysing "trolls" trying to make out they are unhappy disturbed people who ultimately will need therapy for their underlying issues and insecurities...... like that's has to be what's wrong with you if you watch Joanne's stories and can spot her absolute bullshite a mile off. look how easily she mentioned "ending a mom friendship IMMEDIATELY" when she found out she had a fake account... what about all the people that ended friendships and relationships and work relationships with you for being a horrible person.

• Heart
  • Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
Not Joanne's fault but that canapé menu is so poorly written. Tryhard menus of the "Pineapple Fritter Venison Ragout Celeriac Notes Springboard Foam" variety are a bugbear of mine - wtf am I ordering? What is it going to look like? Nobody knows! Is it a menu or a sensationalist headline?

Also bollocks to pretentious canapés at a child's first birthday party. Bang a few trays of sausage rolls and mini vols in the oven, something everyone will eat and won't need to ask whether it's food or pot pourri ffs.

This better be a wedding because otherwise it's going to be the most arseholey first birthday party on record 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

work4aliving

VIP Member
I've been nourishing my children for over 5 years now !! As in I cook and feed them !! I did not know regular announcements of same were required !!

• Heart
  • Haha

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

Jaysus, putting us mums to shame once again!
I banged 3 goodfellas pizzas in the oven with some sausage rolls and had an array of jelly sweets on the table!
Everyone was happy… especially my 1year old!
This fucking looper with her Michelin Star menu and artistically designed invitations for a 1st Birthday, I can’t deal.
she’s needs a bang of reality.

• Heart
How can she say she doesn’t share personal stuff on Instagram when we have been forced to watch her baby hanging off her tit daily for over a year. It doesn’t get much more personal than that Joey.
Sorry now, how could you not mention the delightful photo of her placenta in a bowl.
But she doesn't share personal stuff.
I'd recognise her tits faster than my own.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I feel sorry for River. He’s going to live such an isolated life, he’ll probably end up like an Enoch Burke type character in another 20 years. Weird.

• Haha

BalKey1907

Only Joanne Larby could put up a story about the inclusion of all mothers and then follow it with a sermon on breast feeding!🤦🏻‍♀️😡 Once again proving how disingenuous and unbelievably tone deaf she is!

dee_mc

VIP Member
She has dreadful taste in handbags.
I always think that gold Louis Vuitton one she thinks goes with everything looks like something your grandaunt would bring to a family wedding, describe as "bling bling" and boast that she haggled yer man down to €15 for it on a market stall in Torremolinos

• Haha

Crackerjack

She said she has zero drive to get back into shape after River but she was out of shape the 5 years leading up to him so I don't think she can blame pregnancy or exclusively breastfeeding

lavendervase

VIP Member
She just can't help herself! 😂 Does she think people are supposed to be impressed?!
That’s exactly what she wants people to think. I couldn’t be less impressed by her she’s absolutely pathetic. “Ohh look at me I’m Mother Nature herself with my first born dog Storm, and my son River. I am the queen of breastfeeding. I will breastfeed River until he’s 104. Oh also here’s a random phot of my bed with my €2000 Fendi bag, here’s a photo of me from 10 years ago when I was slim, I love my body now, I don’t filter my pics” the biggest hypocrite there ever was is Joanne Larby.

*fake Fendi

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jellybb

VIP Member
The Daly Dish has done more for raising awareness of Down Syndrome from the moment Gene was born, she’s down to earth, authentic & 1 million miles from Larby
Regardless of her raising awareness for DS.. she is still constantly posting her kids without their consent (all under 18 and cannot possibly consent) to over 200k people! It’s actually deplorable that they are allowed to do so! Her baby has an Instagram page with 24k followers… that does not sit well with me….. the sooner there is a law brought in to protect these kids the better! To keep on topic, Joanne larby is one of the worst offenders for this type of bullshit! Thank god 90% of her followers are fake and she isn’t broadcasting her child to 140k followers! 😩
Kids should NOT be on Instagram, they should not be used to sell and promote shit and they should NOT be filmed when sleeping/feeding! So wrong and a ridiculous invasion of privacy!

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How can she say she doesn’t share personal stuff on Instagram when we have been forced to watch her baby hanging off her tit daily for over a year. It doesn’t get much more personal than that Joey.

• Haha