Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Never and I mean NEVER in my whole life have I EVER heard such absolute fuckery about a kids party (and I move in circles where absolute fuckery is commonplace). Bet it’s doubling as a surprise wedding…….

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
All that alcohol down so low for “Riv” to easily grab and smash the bottles… mother of the year has slipped up there.
Riv is so advanced. He can read therefore knows it is alcohol which is a ‘mummy and daddy’ drink. He is EBF so knows he only drinks from the tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24

dee_mc

VIP Member
There's no way of saying it without sounding like a bitch but... she's not maintaining that body shape and size by "not eating".
She has one child and one dog to look after, a part time WFH job and a partner with a similar job.
She'd want to fuck off with the sUpErMoM stuff because the only people buying it are doses like herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

BalKey1907

1) that last house they were living in was not a farmhouse (on a side note the damp & mould was never mentioned while living there... Obviously didn't fit in with her insatiable need to portray perfection)
2) the current house is not cottage style. It's a dormer

Why does she constantly make things out to be something they aren't

dee_mc

VIP Member
As a farmers wife, her description of the property is hilarious. Her 'stream' is a muddy ditch along a barbed wire fence. She has NO idea how much upkeep the fields will need if they decide to cultivate them- it'll cost a fortune for mowing/baling etc. She'll need a lot more than a few donkeys to control it through grazing.
They're actually looking at getting a few rescue unicorns to keep the grass down in the paddocks 🦄 ☘
They mustn't be in any hurry with the wedding anyway as she says they're "keeping an eye" on one potential venue but won't tour it til the spring. She'll have to factor in that full body transplant between now and the wedding anyway so plenty time #chilledbride #canistilleditthephotosiftheyretakenbyarealphotographer?

• Haha

jc63

She has no idea what she does for other people’s confidence. Was walking behind her on a staircase in a shop 2 years ago. She was huffing and puffing getting up the stairs. I knew I knew her face and when I got home I hopped into my insta. She said that she was out shopping buying groceries for visitors coming. Was preparing the dinner but first a 5k run !!! She couldn’t get up the stairs . Seriously ! Who is she kidding. Making people feel bad about themselves and it’s all pure lies

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I work mostly 6 days a week and have a child a little older than river and I can confirm that I eat 🤣🤣 maybe she should stop acting the martyr and get the child off the breast and put him down at 7pm and let him fucking sleep 😩 Jesus she is painful as fuck, never fucking stops with all this motherhood nonsense 🙄 sorry but I’m far to cynical for this ones bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's a dose but I do agree that the advise seems to be different for varying PHN and every baby is different, however its so typically her to get in that her PHN told them that crawling is more important, integral even. Its indirectly saying that kids who didn't do it for long or skipped it overall, missed out on some development that her baby will have. She's indirectly trying to one up other mums and babies.

Joanne : "I lOvE my PrIvAte LiFe aWAy fRoM sOcIAl mEdiA"

Also Joanne : "here is every private, intimate detail about my sons life"

Absolute dose.

• Haha

Elodie74

Would she ever make up her mind what her personality is. All this farmcore at-one-with-nature shite doesn’t really gel with the relentless fast fashion consumption and drawers overflowing with plastic bottles.

Oh and 2010 called, it wants its “designer bag on the passenger seat” photo back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21