Joanna Larby #6 InteriorDesigner d'notions are real. Hundreds of pencils she's such a big deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they are vegan she cancelled it out by using butter🤣
I wasn’t commenting either way on whether the cookies were vegan just that it is possible to get vegan marshmallows if anyone might be interested in them.

Reactions: 4
Literally not a word of truth comes out of her mouth. She’s got such a superiority complex that clearly stems from actually being so insecure. She just tries SO hard! It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
And marshmallows which aren't even vegetarian which she claims to be
This is what I don’t get? She only said she’d never go vegan cos of pasta or some shite like that yet she’s making vegan cookies or whatever it was?!

Reactions: 3
She believes her own lies. That's the problem.
The Adam thing I just don't get - I assumed it was a bearding arrangement, but then didn't someone on thread say they knew an ex girlfriend of his? What does he see in her? How, and more importantly WHY does he put up with her tit?
But then as a vegan who apparently eats eggs, chocolate, marshmallows and butter, I suppose he's not overflowing with integrity either.
Actually, don't "we" love cheese at Christmas too? Despite being vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She believes her own lies. That's the problem.
The Adam thing I just don't get - I assumed it was a bearding arrangement, but then didn't someone on thread say they knew an ex girlfriend of his? What does he see in her? How, and more importantly WHY does he put up with her tit?
But then as a vegan who apparently eats eggs, chocolate, marshmallows and butter, I suppose he's not overflowing with integrity either.
Actually, don't "we" love cheese at Christmas too? Despite being vegan?
I’d say he is being paid. He’s essential doing all the behind the scenes faffing with the website and he’s probably organising the various campaigns for her.

He will leave once the money runs out or when things go back to normal and lockdowns have ended. He’s probably thinking to himself, he’s young and is making money from the relationship and it’s not like he can go dating properly any time soon, while most guys he’s age in a relationship would be spending money.

Reactions: 7
Adam rubbing her leg gave me the creeps. She had to take her phone out to record it 🙄

Can almost hear her say "Freck, Freck come here and rub your hand up and down my leg and I'll record it. Do you want your hand edited smaller or what suits you Freck?"

Eugh it's all so staged and fake.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Adam rubbing her leg gave me the creeps. She had to take her phone out to record it 🙄

Can almost hear her say "Freck, Freck come here and rub your hand up and down my leg and I'll record it. Do you want your hand edited smaller or what suits you Freck?"

Agree. I just feel uncomfortable watching anything remotely coupley with the two of them because I just don’t see it. I can’t even imagine them sharing a bed to be honest and I just mean in the sleeping sense nothing more 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Just imagine you are out for a stroll on a Sunday evening & come across that sight. A grown woman with her adult son who is rubbing her leg. If you didn’t know them that is what you would think. Scarred for life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Agree. I just feel uncomfortable watching anything remotely coupley with the two of them because I just don’t see it. I can’t even imagine them sharing a bed to be honest and I just mean in the sleeping sense nothing more 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Felt the same watching it 🤢 So cringey and the patting on her leg 🤭
Clip had to be in b&w, for it to purposely stand out?? Looks so angry in the latest pic as again has to post on stories as well, she’s seriously unreal 🙄😑

Just imagine you are out for a stroll on a Sunday evening & come across that sight. A grown woman with her adult son who is rubbing her leg. If you didn’t know them that is what you would think. Scarred for life
“Adult son” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Felt the same watching it 🤢 So cringey and the patting on her leg 🤭
Clip had to be in b&w, for it to purposely stand out?? Looks so angry in the latest pic as again has to post on stories as well, she’s seriously unreal 🙄😑

“Adult son” 😆
She sickens me. It’s all so unnatural

Reactions: 10
Bahahahaha adult son 😂😂😂 it actually shouldn’t be funny though because it’s true. How long more do they have do you think?? Like if you think about it Jojo should be getting engaged this year really and I just can’t see that happening with Addie 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Same creeped me out too, he is as bad as her, think they make a great couple for that reason, pair of twats who use people for their own benefit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.