Jo Good #3 Elderly, vain stage school brat, beggin' for Harley Street vein extract

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210530_143419.jpg

20210530_104110.jpg

This professional broadcaster's diction is so terrible it can't be deciphered by YT's autocaptioning. Her pretentious attempted RP pronunciation of suit...

20210530_103101.jpg

I wonder if Lily Silk appreciate her shoving a safety pin on to keep the robe modest. As well as the un-ironed green shirt as already mentioned. You can just hear her saying to herself "...doesn't matter, I'll just whack it on with some jeans, jump on my landlord's sofa, job done". So slapdash.

Yay Coffee Lover 😉

20210530_162514.jpg

Even the viewers have noticed her hogging the roof. If I lived in that block and she was filming and making public the shared spaces I would go nuts, showing access etc is a security issue. I'd love if a flat full of Instababes moved in and took over the staircase and roof sleuth their pose-a-thons.

20210530_162331.jpg

20210530_143506.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 596500
View attachment 596502

This professional broadcaster's diction is so terrible it can't be deciphered by YT's autocaptioning. Her pretentious attempted RP pronunciation of suit...

View attachment 596506

I wonder if Lily Silk appreciate her shoving a safety pin on to keep the robe modest. As well as the un-ironed green shirt as already mentioned. You can just hear her saying to herself "...doesn't matter, I'll just whack it on with some jeans, jump on my landlord's sofa, job done". So slapdash.

Yay Coffee Lover 😉

View attachment 596525

Even the viewers have noticed her hogging the roof. If I lived in that block and she was filming and making public the shared spaces I would go nuts, showing access etc is a security issue. I'd love if a flat full of Instababes moved in and took over the staircase and roof sleuth their pose-a-thons.

View attachment 596532
View attachment 596533
Yup, I love my coffee! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not many dissenting comments this week.

An arselicker said they liked her ethics, what ethics?

Somebody else named Next for jeans. MAM commented but ignored the Next reference. Not so long she was trying to convince us that she shopped in Next when she was doing a collab with them. What better way of displaying the loyalty she is so keen on by giving a thumbs up to one of the brands she previously promoted. She’s no longer interested now she has been paid.

Somebody (myopic) said that she should model. Is there a market for Jean Muir lookalikes?

A few comments about the cruelty of silk production. (Why would MAM care, she has dead wasps in her earrings?)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not many dissenting comments this week.

An arselicker said they liked her ethics, what ethics?

Somebody else named Next for jeans. MAM commented but ignored the Next reference. Not so long she was trying to convince us that she shopped in Next when she was doing a collab with them. What better way of displaying the loyalty she is so keen on by giving a thumbs up to one of the brands she previously promoted. She’s no longer interested now she has been paid.

Somebody (myopic) said that she should model. Is there a market for Jean Muir lookalikes?

A few comments about the cruelty of silk production. (Why would MAM care, she has dead wasps in her earrings?)
Yes, lots of idiot fans..
20210530_170537.jpg

20210530_170552.jpg

And Thrifty Towers is back, who MAM convinced to part with at least £29 for shampoo and conditioner to be posted to her from the US. MAM's commissions are paying for those pricey trainers.
20210530_170613.jpg

• Haha
Shops at M&S and charity shops. Nothing wrong with that but it’s definitely not aspirational for MAM.
MAM seemed vaguely interested in Hush when someone mentioned it.

Her loyalty shtick is nauseating.

Shops at M&S and charity shops. Nothing wrong with that but it’s definitely not aspirational for MAM.
MAM seemed vaguely interested in Hush when someone mentioned it.

Her loyalty shtick is nauseating.
And Toast.

And wants a Chloe bag.

And Toast.

And wants a Chloe bag.
She’s been sucking up to Toast for quite a while and was filming herself in their shop when she bought a jumper. I don’t think they gave her any freebies, but it’s difficult to know with her. I think she thought she was doing them a favour by cavorting around their shop.

I know this is off topic, but I had to mention The Langham Hotel where Jo visited the other week. Thankfully the C4 programme being broadcast as I type this shows the 24/25K suite 'properly' - not the unfocused rubbish Jo recorded for her Flog. What is so nice is the 'Guest of Honour' is the postman (accompanied by his wife) who has delivered to the hotel for 40 years - not a Celebrity or Royalty staying in that suite. Such a lovely touch to appreciate his work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FFS! She really is taking the 'P' now :mad: Agreeing with the posts above - I'm late to the party as usual :oops: A 19 minute blog I would estimate 15 minutes were just blatant advertising for the products she has been gifted. The more she flogs, the more her grabby-self is there for all of us to see. I laugh when she mentions NYC/Manhattan as though she is a regular visitor - I bet she was last there 10+ years ago if not longer. Shopping at Wholefoods (another hopeful/wishful plug?) when she has a local Waitrose, even though they may have been closed at the time she was returning from the theatre. She rarely mentions them these days - the rotisserie chicken she used to eat in the street on the way to her flat - most probably as she can't blag a freebie.

What's with the jumping on her sofa like a child? I know she loves to remind us some of her clothes are children's size 12, but I'm sure a 12 year old is better behaved. Is this the sofa she recently got upholstered or another one?

I can rarely listen to her on the radio these days, and will just view her flog but no longer bother to read the comments posted by her naive and sycophantic subscribers. So thanks to posters here who post the real comments with her lies and discrepancies (y)

I know this is off topic, but I had to mention The Langham Hotel where Jo visited the other week. Thankfully the C4 programme being broadcast as I type this shows the 24/25K suite 'properly' - not the unfocused rubbish Jo recorded for her Flog. What is so nice is the 'Guest of Honour' is the postman (accompanied by his wife) who has delivered to the hotel for 40 years - not a Celebrity or Royalty staying in that suite. Such a lovely touch to appreciate his work.
What was the name of the programme?

Reactions: 1
What was the name of the programme?
Britain's Most Luxurious Hotels

Behind the scenes at some of Britain's grandest hotels during a challenging time for the hospitality industry. The first episode focuses on the Lamgham in London, where a suite can cost up to £25,000 a night, and follows staff as they prepare to reopen after lockdown...

I c&pd the above quote from the Radio Times. I can't believe no one didn't notice the incorrect spelling of 'Langham' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have been to the Wholefoods in Manhattan a few times myself (just to get a smoothie). I can drop that in so that I too look like a international jet setter like MAM. (The reality, I have had a couple of long weekends there, pretty much like MAM I would hazard. If only I had a YT channel.)

She only stopped by the Piccadilly branch to name check a brand she thinks is aspirational.

The sofa belongs to her landlord @Patthedog, the reupholstered one is in her real flat, the one she rents out. I don’t recall her jumping in her own furniture. She does all that cavorting because she thinks she is kookie and cute.

Reactions: 3
FFS! She really is taking the 'P' now :mad: Agreeing with the posts above - I'm late to the party as usual :oops: A 19 minute blog I would estimate 15 minutes were just blatant advertising for the products she has been gifted. The more she flogs, the more her grabby-self is there for all of us to see. I laugh when she mentions NYC/Manhattan as though she is a regular visitor - I bet she was last there 10+ years ago if not longer. Shopping at Wholefoods (another hopeful/wishful plug?) when she has a local Waitrose, even though they may have been closed at the time she was returning from the theatre. She rarely mentions them these days - the rotisserie chicken she used to eat in the street on the way to her flat - most probably as she can't blag a freebie.

What's with the jumping on her sofa like a child? I know she loves to remind us some of her clothes are children's size 12, but I'm sure a 12 year old is better behaved. Is this the sofa she recently got upholstered or another one?

I can rarely listen to her on the radio these days, and will just view her flog but no longer bother to read the comments posted by her naive and sycophantic subscribers. So thanks to posters here who post the real comments with her lies and discrepancies (y)
20210530_143524.jpg

The Manhattan comment is so cringe - as if she once lived there! :ROFLMAO: It's not pretentious to say " I used to go..." it's actually sad. She thinks she's a cool old rock chick but she's Hyacinth Bouquet des nos jours. She's been to NY a couple of times for short stays and has a friend who lives in Brooklyn which she mentions during any reference to NY.

The jumping sofa is her landlord's, the one she had recovered is in her own studio flat in the same building, I'm sure she's hoping her tenant doesn't jump on hers.

ETA: Snap @House of Tea !

I posted this on the Shady Influencers thread but will share here too...

Regarding her bargain basement "partnership" :ROFLMAO: with online pests Lily Silk.
20210530_103126.jpg

She boasts :ROFLMAO: they "reach out" to her all year, and that they are "easy to work with" - like she is consulting on international brand strategy with the CMO.

20210530_103142.jpg

Fact is, all she did is sign up to their affiliate programme months ago and, like thousands of other YTers, she gets regular automatic emails from them with an invite for a freebie and a code which she can choose or not to participate in. So of course it's "easy".

I wonder if HER career pow wow on HER roof with HER agent Nigel was about doing more low-rent gigs, realising that she won't get the big earning collabs with her YT following stuck on sub 30k forever. His roster is hardly stellar so he must want more than his 15% of her flimsy influencer commission, likely calculated only after she's paid Felipe and stocked up on dog food.

I have been to the Wholefoods in Manhattan a few times myself (just to get a smoothie). I can drop that in so that I too look like a international jet setter like MAM. (The reality, I have had a couple of long weekends there, pretty much like MAM I would hazard. If only I had a YT channel.)

She only stopped by the Piccadilly branch to name check a brand she thinks is aspirational.
Exactly @House of Tea . You said "I have been to..." not "I used to go to..." as if it were habitual. She might've gone twice with Big George to point at a melon or discuss a blueberry muffin, I wonder if they had her brand of who-moose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Says here you can earn up to 12% commission if you promote their wares. I am not sure how all this works - for every £ spent using her code she earns a commission of up to 12%? Not bad. You get free goods, content filler, shillings in the bank.

Says here you can earn up to 12% commission if you promote their wares. I am not sure how all this works - for every £ spent using her code she earns a commission of up to 12%? Not bad. You get free goods, content filler, shillings in the bank.
It sounds OK but I can't imagine she gets too many click throughs. 12% would be the max for top performers, like any bog-standard, commission-based sales job. You can't pay W1 rent and buy dog food with silk robes.

The influencers dream is a proper gig where they are paid a fee or retainer.

I would love to know what the deal was with Cherryz!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It sounds OK but I can't imagine she gets too many click throughs. 12% would be the max for top performers, like any bog-standard, commission-based sales job. You can't pay W1 rent and buy dog food with silk robes.

The influencers dream is a proper gig where they are paid a fee or retainer.

I would love to know what the deal was with Cherryz!! :ROFLMAO:
All you can eat Tunnocks tea cakes.

• Haha
Hey Thrifty Towers, come on over here! I wonder whether MAM, who loves to reply and heart the comments, will bother with this dose of reality. Poor Thrifty Towers is apologising for her comments, why doesn't she feel that she can't give actual criticism? Still in thrall to the cult of MAM?

20210531_082531.jpg

20210531_082548.jpg

Poor Vicky Lloyd is always commenting sycophantically, must need her dopamine hit of a HEART or a thnksxx from MAM.

• Haha
  • Sad
All you can eat Tunnocks tea cakes.
They're not even Tunnocks. Some Pound shop knock off.😂

View attachment 597322

The Manhattan comment is so cringe - as if she once lived there! :ROFLMAO: It's not pretentious to say " I used to go..." it's actually sad. She thinks she's a cool old rock chick but she's Hyacinth Bouquet des nos jours. She's been to NY a couple of times for short stays and has a friend who lives in Brooklyn which she mentions during any reference to NY.

The jumping sofa is her landlord's, the one she had recovered is in her own studio flat in the same building, I'm sure she's hoping her tenant doesn't jump on hers.

ETA: Snap @House of Tea !

I posted this on the Shady Influencers thread but will share here too...

Regarding her bargain basement "partnership" :ROFLMAO: with online pests Lily Silk.
View attachment 597327

She boasts :ROFLMAO: they "reach out" to her all year, and that they are "easy to work with" - like she is consulting on international brand strategy with the CMO.

View attachment 597329

Fact is, all she did is sign up to their affiliate programme months ago and, like thousands of other YTers, she gets regular automatic emails from them with an invite for a freebie and a code which she can choose or not to participate in. So of course it's "easy".

I wonder if HER career pow wow on HER roof with HER agent Nigel was about doing more low-rent gigs, realising that she won't get the big earning collabs with her YT following stuck on sub 30k forever. His roster is hardly stellar so he must want more than his 15% of her flimsy influencer commission, likely calculated only after she's paid Felipe and stocked up on dog food.

Exactly @House of Tea . You said "I have been to..." not "I used to go to..." as if it were habitual. She might've gone twice with Big George to point at a melon or discuss a blueberry muffin, I wonder if they had her brand of who-moose.
MAM has been watching the vloggers who do their shopping in Whole Foods in NY. Thing is she doesn't eat. Who-moose goes in the fridge and rots. Crackers never get touched. I agree she visited NY, with Big George. I bet he agreed to go to yoga, as long as he could go and have a salt beef from Katz's. But she never lived there. Only in her sad fantasist head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.