Jo Good #3 Elderly, vain stage school brat, beggin' for Harley Street vein extract

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she talking about when she says ‘they’ve list sponsorships’ etc.
Lost not list. She’s posing up a storm on her Insta, with no sign of surgical stockings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What is she talking about when she says ‘they’ve list sponsorships’ etc.
She was talking about young influencers, saying they'd lost sponsorships but she's been offered more!!

....She’s posing up a storm on her Insta, with no sign of surgical stockings.
Stage-reading a guest's book "look, I devour books!"... It's Anya Hindmarch's book about how washing your hair makes you feel good and other rules for life. Sorry but yawn.

Wearing old Agnes B so tags them - must be hoping to connect, otherwise why mention tbe brand? The shop is on Marylebone High St, most convenient.

20210507_060022.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She was talking about young influencers, saying they'd lost sponsorships but she's been offered more!!

Stage-reading a guest's book "look, I devour books!"... It's Anya Hindmarch's book about how washing your hair makes you feel good and other rules for life. Sorry but yawn.

Wearing old Agnes B so tags them - must be hoping to connect, otherwise why mention tbe brand? The shop is on Marylebone High St, most convenient.

View attachment 563124
Which is the veiny leg? Despite saying on her blog that she was having it done in Tuesday, there’s no sign. Still holding out for a freebie. 👽

The Anta Hundmarch interview was very dull. I doubt very much that she had read the book. A producer will have written a brief. She said she would be wearing her coat (I presume AH coat) to celebrate. Bought or comped? She didn’t say.
She also erroneously insinuated much earlier in the programme that the original Not a Plastic Bags were now going for £500z - they are not.

The Anta Hundmarch interview was very dull. I doubt very much that she had read the book. A producer will have written a brief. She said she would be wearing her coat (I presume AH coat) to celebrate. Bought or comped? She didn’t say.
She also erroneously insinuated much earlier in the programme that the original Not a Platic Bags were now going for £500 - they definitely are not. Easy to see on Ebay. Max was £90 and it hadn’t sold.

Last edited:
New bags from AH from the I am a Plastic Bag collection made from plastic destined for landfill and
FF59C047-E7D8-43FD-9381-FC563340A146.jpeg
331C7C12-C758-4C13-8F77-D98067703534.jpeg
priced at £795 and £895 on her website. Her book is lauded on Amazon by people such as Fearne Cotton, India Knight! and Claudia Winkleman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
New bags from AH from the I am a Plastic Bag collection made from plastic destined for landfill and View attachment 563184View attachment 563185priced at £795 and £895 on her website. Her book is lauded on Amazon by people such as Fearne Cotton, India Knight! and Claudia Winkleman.
There would be nothing wrong with these bags as fun totes if they were an anonymous brand and cost £29.99 in TK Maxx. But to carry something so freaking obvious around is cringetastic virtue/wealth signaling.

The mega £RRP could be justified if a large percentage of profits was ringfenced for, say, recycling R&D, or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree. Those prices are utterly disgusting. The only reason to have had AH on the programme was for MAM to network.

AH is the handbag designer who did totes with photos on them. Sarah Ferguson was pictured with one showing her two daughters. AH is also a Tory party donor and supporter.

Last edited:
It’s like those graffiti daubed Louis Vuitton bags years ago. If they had been sold in Dorothy Perkins or on a market stall, people would not give them house room. Because they had LV running through the design they were the bag of the moment for a while.

A lot of high fashion, and high end designer stuff is daft. With daft prices attached. I get that fashion should be fun, and it’s a hobby for some, but it just doesn’t look great on most people, and a lot of it is emperors new clothes. Most people grow out of the need to spend ridiculous money to look ridiculous, they see it for the game it is. Some of the Gucci offerings lately are hysterical.

MAM is an elderly lady who loves fashion, and some of the stuff she used to wear really suited her. She occasionally still looks great when she tones it down a bit. She has an amazing evening skirt (golden colours) which she wears with a black polo neck and a wide belt - she stood out in that but in a good way. Or when she wears a pair of straight jeans with a simple top - like those silk shirts which were given to her by the same company that gave her the awful slip dresses. She has shoved them in a drawer somewhere, never to be mentioned again. Instead she is now buying costumes rather than outfits that suit her frame. She is trying to keep up with Trinny. She wants to wear high end brands. Remember when she used to promote sustainable clothing, or dungaree makers selling on a Hackney stall? No, probably not, it was a fleeting moment.

Trinny is also looking increasingly baglady recently. Trinny has the figure and height to carry off most looks, but it’s like she stands in front of her wardrobe (with an obscene amount of clothes to choose from) covered in magnets and the clothes swoop out and attach themselves to her, random and layered on. It’s like she is parodying style. I am sure MAM is trying to copy Trinny’s shoe collection too. When MAM bought her breezeblock sandals from Robert Clerige (sp?) she said this is where Trinny buys from. I found that episode cringe. The sales assistant were polite but humouring this daft elderly lady twirling coquettishly in their shop in shoes not intended for the fragile of bone. Luckily for them they were wearing face masks to hide their smirks.

• Haha
The article I read on AH was in Vanity Fair from 2009 and was written by Kate Reardon.

View attachment 563124
We know she won't read the book. Too busy posing. I find her coquettish look at me shots quite disturbing. The legs look awful. The face prematurely aged, and she's under nourished. Sneaky dropping Agnes B in there. That's where she got the cap from. It's across the road from her.
Looks like no procedure. No freebie.

Reactions: 1
We know she won't read the book. Too busy posing. I find her coquettish look at me shots quite disturbing. The legs look awful. The face prematurely aged, and she's under nourished. Sneaky dropping Agnes B in there. That's where she got the cap from. It's across the road from her.
Looks like no procedure. No freebie.
Yes, no veiny procedure apparent despite stating she’d booked it for Tuesday. But she still displays her so called veiny legs as they are apparently her best feature.

• Haha
If she had a dick to whip out, she’d do it. Just like John Barrowman. Instead she whips out her legs, and her hair and face, ring, earrings and clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Can someone link to this please. It’s something I read regarding her programme ages ago. There are a few parts to it. A complaint was upheld!
25352B77-6C72-4E01-AC98-E666D4E5BB3B.jpeg
4312D20B-9408-4AA8-B1BB-C80016D8D39B.jpeg
B61FF467-4B9F-4AD6-8211-DEC52D90F394.jpeg

• Wow
Thanks for doing that. I wonder if the Editorial Complaints Unit is still there. I also wonder if that’s why both she and Anna usually say that they aren’t vets.
I wonder if this would help the people who complained about the Sali Hughes programme all those months ago. @Dogmuck you might be interested in this.

Having such young producers there now isn’t helping. Wonder if Elisa was working there then.

A bit OT but I found this YT video interesting, about how much money is made with YouTube ads.

She is talking in $ but it's good enough to get the idea. French woman Frederique Bros who lives in Australia and works as a web designer. On her main YT channel she does the usual fashion/ lifestyle/beauty stuff but has started a new channel about setting up on YouTube and is trying to sell a how-to course.

Seems to me that MAM's slapdash approach is the reason she's not growing her channel. Frederique grew her channel from zero last year so Covid is no excuse.

Reactions: 1
A bit OT but I found this YT video interesting, about how much money is made with YouTube ads.

She is talking in $ but it's good enough to get the idea. French woman Frederique Bros who lives in Australia and works as a web designer. On her main YT channel she does the usual fashion/ lifestyle/beauty stuff but has started a new channel about setting up on YouTube and is trying to sell a how-to course.

Seems to me that MAM's slapdash approach is the reason she's not growing her channel. Frederique grew her channel from zero last year so Covid is no excuse.
That was interesting, plus she does her own editing unlike MAM. She said she was hoping to make enough to employ an editor in the future.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.