Jo Good #11 Wants out of BBC, craves luxe all the way, options are limited, at the Beeb she must stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of men are called Jules. It’s a French man’s name but also used in UK

But I suppose Julia can be Jules.
---

I believe it’s a man and someone close to her. Just my gut feeling. I know who I suspect.
The Spandau Ballet references don’t suggest a youngster. And they were there before the cabbie.
---

Clary wouldn’t be bothered posting links for GOB which would be the likely bet aka Julian. Jules “helpfully” tells people where they can buy X if GOB has not explained properly. Clary would not be doing that.
---

I believe it’s a man and someone close to her. Just my gut feeling. I know who I suspect.
Not the Royal Florist?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His name is Simon Lycett.
I was joking.

I am not sure it is anyone close to her. Just a slightly odd sub. I wonder if GOB interacts with he/she. I haven’t read her comments for a long time. The sycophantic comments were too much.
---

Because Tattle Life got a mention on her show perhaps Jules was directed here by that mention. And sees the all the unfavourable comments about his/her heroine.

Reactions: 3
Jules is off the chain!! 🤪 A male close to her? Jim? Jos? Poor dear Filipe? He might have negotiated a fee increase (NMW increases up to age 23) but GOB wanted more bang for her buck and demanded more duties 😂

Jules is off the chain!! 🤪 A male close to her? Jim? Jos? Poor dear Filipe? He might have negotiated a fee increase (NMW increases up to age 23) but GOB wanted more bang for her buck and demanded more duties 😂
Filipe must be nearly 23 now. That will be another dent in GOB's outgoings!

• Haha
A lot of men are called Jules. It’s a French man’s name but also used in UK

But I suppose Julia can be Jules.
---

The Spandau Ballet references don’t suggest a youngster. And they were there before the cabbie.
---

Clary wouldn’t be bothered posting links for GOB which would be the likely bet aka Julian. Jules “helpfully” tells people where they can buy X if GOB has not explained properly. Clary would not be doing that.
---

Not the Royal Florist?
No and it’s not their real name
---

Someone who depends on her for his own money.

Reactions: 2
Had a look at their account and can’t tell. My guess is it’s someone playing a part. When they recommended Amazon for Baker Boy hats it seemed odd given the hat Jo was wearing was Agnes B. 😊
---

I think it’s a friend maybe the young actor and he does it for a laugh.

• Haha
Tbh if I were Jo, if it is a random, I’d be concerned by this Jules person. They sound deranged and stalkerish. Just seen their latest comment.

Whoever Jules is they are older because of the Spandau references.
---

No and it’s not their real name
---

Someone who depends on her for his own money.
Jules is a French male name, not shortened for anything in France. But that Jules guy from Escape to the Country is Julian. In UK if I think of Jules I normally assume it’s a man called Julian who has shortened the name. Jools is an exception, not many people use Jools.
---

Tbh if I were Jo, if it is a random, I’d be concerned by this Jules person. They sound deranged and stalkerish. Just seen their latest comment.
Yes just saw it too*. I think Jules is overly invested. I doubt very much it is someone that Jo knows. They are a tad…odd. @FINIFUS and @VeeJayBee - the poster is trying to dox you.

*first time I have looked at comments for about a year. Her subs love her, especially the American ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No Jules, your perfectly sane and normal behaviour is certainly not stalkerish in any way.

I think Jules has just discovered Tattle. Instead of leaving threatening messages on her idol’s feed (they are nothing to do with Jo, but because they are there, it looks like someone is doing them on her behalf, which is not the case), Jules should join Tattle and open up a rave thread on Jo instead. If they really want to eulogise and promote Jo, do it on a rave thread for her, and don’t dirty her You Tube feed.

Perhaps Jules is SunniSparkles, he's very keen! I was even worried it might be me, I used to be Julie-something on a chat thing ages ago. 😂

I do think they are older (or wanting to present as older) because of the emoji tourettes, reminds me of an older in-law I chuckle at who overuses them thinking it's young and cool. Jo presumably condones them otherwise they'd be deleted like other cryptic messages with dodgy links that most accounts get spammed with. Otherwise it's very inappropriate if they're spamming someone's comments to communicate with third parties.

To be fair to Jo, she is probably oblivious.
Perhaps she thinks it makes the comments list look colourful.

Leaving such comments there would be foolish on Jo's part, if I were her I'd report them as spamming my account. We know she deletes other unwanted comments so if she leaves the doxxy ones there it might appear she condones, or is complict with, this troll-like behaviour if others report it to YT.

Last edited:
Listening to the radio show - lots of goshing (GRR) and some bonus cringe-tastic orgasmic squeaking over a Janis Joplin track 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listening to the radio show - lots of goshing (GRR) and some bonus cringe-tastic orgasmic squeaking over a Janis Joplin track 😳😳😳
I didn't get to that bit, thanks for the trigger warning! Last night's show, first impression was how raspy and manic she sounded. Quite quick off the mark GOB said she's "the most trolled person" on the radio station "bring it on!" saying she's "immune to criticism" - so why does she call it trolling? Unless people are contacting her directly to criticise, this shows she still doesn't understand the meaning of that word. But she finds it a handy inflammatory term to fling about, all for more attention.

It was world radio day so she asked for calls about listening habits, what you like or don't like about her, as well as any other stations. This is actually an interesting topic which I will interested to hear about so will listen back. But of course she had to use it for a personal dig; she asked if people listen to Vanessa on her new station "I can't remember where it is", (someone told her it's Talk TV).

Reactions: 7
why does she call it trolling? Unless people are contacting her directly to criticise, this shows she still doesn't understand the meaning of that word. But she finds it a handy inflammatory term to fling about, all for more attention.
The term is irritatingly misused as someone simply disagreeing with a public figure, but that's not what it means at all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.