Jo Good #10 Freebies, fluffing, four-figure frocks, fugly totes & BBC shade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo's got her serious hat on, talking about "Gren-feel" but is worried about being voyeuristic. She doesn't want to talk about anger or injustice you can talk to Vanessa or Eddie about that. Jo didn't want to visit the site, but if you did you can call about it and she won't judge you. She went there few months after to talk to Kate Spicer about the dogs of the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jo's got her serious hat on, talking about "Gren-feel" but is worried about being voyeuristic. She doesn't want to talk about anger or injustice you can talk to Vanessa or Eddie about that. Jo didn't want to visit the site, but if you did you can call about it and she won't judge you. She went there few months after to talk to Kate Spicer about the dogs of the area.
That sounds a rather odd approach to the topic ahead of the anniversary and on the local radio station.

Reactions: 4
Chewin' is gonna be on tonight. Ingrid Tarrant is on. Also Sneh Gupta (she was on Crossroads "when I was there"), Jo introduces Sneh by comparing herself to her, flagging their shared capacity for reinvention. Jo then says about Sheh that "she makes ME seem lethargic, she never stops fundraising, working towards helping children with disabilites in India".

It really is all about herself, how can she think that there is anything to compare between her own busy fool attention-seeking, freebie-grabbing antics and Sneh, a woman who was glamorous actress who then went on to (according to Jo) start a charity, and is now Executive Director of a school in India for children with physical challenges, as well as founding other programmes and foundations. Almost as busy as Jo who has to buy an oat milk cappuccino, walk Myrtle, try on clothes, pose, film herself shill tit, run to a West End show, do a 3 hour work shift and do some admin for her mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s a liar. She said she bought her Erdem dress a year ago, as a justification for buying more high end stuff. According to her own vlogs she bought it 2-3 months ago. She was either lying then, or lying now. I think the latter.

Can’t abide the modelling.

Thanks @VeeJayBee
I thought the same. According to her vlog about that dress, she hasn’t had it very long at all. Certainly nowhere near a year ago.

I feel so sorry for myrtle stuck in that flat alone all day. With Jim and even on the live show in the flat she seems so happy to be around people. With Jo she looks as depressed as poor old Matilda.
For all the love Jo claims to have for animals she is very dismissive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for myrtle stuck in that flat alone all day. With Jim and even on the live show in the flat she seems so happy to be around people. With Jo she looks as depressed as poor old Matilda.
I agree.I used to think the same about Matilda.

I notice she swung right by Jim on last weeks flog. She gave him the briefest greeting and kept moving. “Her” caretaker has his uses - doggy day care, letting her in when she is locked out, taking in her many parcels. But she doesn’t want to feature him on the vlog. He’s a bit off brand. Her tattooed taxi driver has featured more, and yet Jim and Sandra do a lot for her. The latter got a starring role in her vlogs during lockdown. She was like a ghost hunting Sandra down when she was polishing the brass because she needed content. Doing that elongated affected Sannnndrrra call. She couldn’t get enough of her. Running down corridors in PJs with desiccated bare feet, begging her to stop her work so she could fill up her pointless little films.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought her rudeness towards Jim was appalling in that last video.... The fact that she included it says alot about her. 🙄

Yet happy to invade their privacy and film inside their home when it suits her, again I thought at the time was incredibly rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought her rudeness towards Jim was appalling in that last video.... The fact that she included it says alot about her. 🙄

Yet happy to invade their privacy and film inside their home when it suits her, again I thought at the time was incredibly rude.
Yes, she barged into their flat last week.

I do wonder why Jo got a dog that is going to get so heavy, Myrtle could grow to 25kg, this will surely affect how she'll be able to care for her as both get older. There's a reason little old ladies have little doggies. Think about how heavy a large suitcase is, 23kg max for most airlines, not easy to lift or manoeuvre for someone small and frial.

Jo said when she got Myrtle that she wouldn't put her in every vlog but she knew that wasn't going to be the case, she wanted the replacement clickbait as soon as dear Matilda was gone. Myrtle has featured in every vlog, usually early on in the flogging segments on the sofa, then Jo puts her in the crate as she is pestering her. Why not put the dog in the crate then start filmin'?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't make up my mind about the dog content. Personally, I don't see why she shouldn't include her as she's part of her life and I thought the fact she said she wouldn't was odd. What concerns me more is Jo seems to be less tolerant and patient of Myrtle who's a young dog, full of zest but Jo seems to get irritated that her needs are different from the aged Matilda. She really didn't think getting another dog through.

• Heart
I don’t think Myrtle has grown the way she thought. She is a lot bigger than anticipated I think. She should have waited before she got another dog. She can’t wait for Stella Macartney boots, she has said herself that when she wants an item of clothing, she will hunt it down. She did the same with her new dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can't make up my mind about the dog content. Personally, I don't see why she shouldn't include her as she's part of her life and I thought the fact she said she wouldn't was odd. What concerns me more is Jo seems to be less tolerant and patient of Myrtle who's a young dog, full of zest but Jo seems to get irritated that her needs are different from the aged Matilda. She really didn't think getting another dog through.
Agreed, no worries about a vlogger showing a dog who is part of their life, and you are right, it is the disingenousness of Jo making a specific point to say (at the time she took delivery of Myrtle) that she wasn't going to show the dog very much. She was probably worried that she might lose non-dog loving viewers if they thought it would be too doggy, so she said what she had to to keep them on board and went ahead to show the dog every week anyway. Like all narcs, at any moment, they will say, or be, whatever they need to be when they think they'll benefit from showing a different version of themselves.

• Heart

Same she is a horrible entitled woman,she reminds me of Bertha Russell from The Gilded Age.

Agreed, no worries about a vlogger showing a dog who is part of their life, and you are right, it is the disingenousness of Jo making a specific point to say (at the time she took delivery of Myrtle) that she wasn't going to show the dog very much. She was probably worried that she might lose non-dog loving viewers if they thought it would be too doggy, so she said what she had to to keep them on board and went ahead to show the dog every week anyway. Like all narcs, at any moment, they will say, or be, whatever they need to be when they think they'll benefit from showing a different version of themselves.
She always seems irritated by Myrtle. The poor dog seems depressed in her company.

• Sad
  • Heart
Sometimes I think Myrtle looks depressed, but I thought the same about Matilda. I think it’s just the breed, the epitome of hangdog expressions. I do feel sorry for being stuck in that flat. Hopefully she gets taken to Regents Park for a runaround.

Sometimes I think Myrtle looks depressed, but I thought the same about Matilda. I think it’s just the breed, the epitome of hangdog expressions. I do feel sorry for being stuck in that flat. Hopefully she gets taken to Regents Park for a runaround.
She didn't seem depressed around Jim,Sandra or George.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
100% agree. Find it quite depressing. The joy she has when seeing other people is such a contrast.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I heard her last night pronouncing Grenfell as Greenfell....surely a London-savvy city girl like MAM would know the name of this well publicised tower?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.