Jo Good #10 Freebies, fluffing, four-figure frocks, fugly totes & BBC shade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she is lying about the Erdem dress, maybe a rare flash of self-awareness thinking the optics would be bad if she admitted she bought it while the cost of living crisis blew up in the news?

You are right @House of Tea, she bought it and filmed herself collecting it just before she got CovidNotCovid but didn't show the footage until she was back vlogging a few weeks later. It was posted the week BBC Radio London was doing special reports on the crisis.

Here are the receipts for the timeline - this week's vlog claiming she bought the Erdem dress a year ago...
20220612_130904.jpg

...and below is her vlog 2 months ago saying she bought her first Erdem dress 3 weeks earlier
20220612_131218.jpg

20220612_131157.jpg

Reactions: 5
😂 Her walking out her door, showing everyone exactly where she lives (one for you @Gloria Rostron!) then sitting uninvited at a table at the restaurant next door, looking around to see who is looking at her, just to go back inside!
20220612_134604.jpg

20220612_134647.jpg

The old attention seeker loves the looks she gets from passers-by "ooh, I'm mad me11!!1!"
20220612_135447.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s that saying- if she was made of chocolate she’d eat herself. She should get sponsored by Cadburys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 Her walking out her door, showing everyone exactly where she lives (one for you @Gloria Rostron!) then sitting uninvited at a table at the restaurant next door, looking around to see who is looking at her, just to go back inside!
View attachment 1337590
View attachment 1337593

The old attention seeker loves the looks she gets from passers-by "ooh, I'm mad me11!!1!"
View attachment 1337611
Even the name of the building is visible! MAM of Marylebone, Queen of self-doxxing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simon Lycett is on the show, she called him the royal florist then quickly called him celebrity florist. She mentioned that she missed out going to Chelsea Flower Show this year, SL was there to show the Queen his Jooby-lee arrangement. MAM mentioned that Bobby Elms attended. Obviously the idea of actually buying a ticket for herself didn't cross her mind.

She said she wants flowers for her mother's garden that don't need watering, as Mutti can't manage watering and the gardener doesn't visit often. Is her brother who's living there not able to water some plants? Or maybe he's moved out?

Simon Lycett is on the show, she called him the royal florist then quickly called him celebrity florist. She mentioned that she missed out going to Chelsea Flower Show this year, SL was there to show the Queen his Jooby-lee arrangement. MAM mentioned that Bobby Elms attended. Obviously the idea of actually buying a ticket for herself didn't cross her mind.

She said she wants flowers for her mother's garden that don't need watering, as Mutti can't manage watering and the gardener doesn't visit often. Is her brother who's living there not able to water some plants? Or maybe he's moved out?
It's been quiet on the RF front recently. Jooby-lee :LOL:. He would have been waving like a camp queen, from one of the retro buses. It's Bobby's birthday today. I wonder if there is a shee-gong themed party at the block. Flower's that don't need watering. Her mum lives in Horsham, not Arizona.
The brother probably dreads her visits every weekend. The garden is fine as it is, MAM is just haggling for freebies. Some of the influencers were sent those David Austin roses, like the ones on her posing roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have had a cream tea for £5 in the top floor cafe at Peter Jones. They even let you sub the tea with a coffee of your choice 😊

Reactions: 4
She could have had a cream tea for £5 in the top floor cafe at Peter Jones. They even let you sub the tea with a coffee of your choice 😊
That café has a fantastic view!

I did wonder why Jo didn't just pay her bus fare home from the meeting with Ingrid. She'd left her Freedom Pass at home, but you can still just tap a bank card onto the reader.

So happy to see Mutti again. Mutti just takes things in stride. She’s seen it all.

I laughed until I cried when Mrytle fought Jo for her slippers 😂😂🤣🤣

I still can’t get over how much Jo reminds me of the shrink mom from Difficult People. The commenter who first spotted the similarities deserves an award for bringing the character to our attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's funny how MAM always says she has eaten a lot, whenever she has food anywhere. We know that the lunch was a bowl of pasta, a shared green salad and a coffee, plus tap water. Too mean to use her bank card on the bus, or get a cab or the tube. So walked back in her fashion shoes.:rolleyes:.
Now we know it was lobster (yes Jo it's bloody expensive, even in small amounts) not crab, and the entire breakdown of the bill. They sat in the restaurant until five. Did she actually pay or contribute? Ingrid is worth millions, so I'm sure she would have treated poor, penniless, no pension MAM to lunch in Chelsea. Can't believe she made it an item on the show, and made such a big deal.

So happy to see Mutti again. Mutti just takes things in stride. She’s seen it all.

I laughed until I cried when Mrytle fought Jo for her slippers 😂😂🤣🤣

I still can’t get over how much Jo reminds me of the shrink mom from Difficult People. The commenter who first spotted the similarities deserves an award for bringing the character to our attention.
Yes Jo is so like the narc mum on Difficult People (it was me who mentioned it here). It is such a great show.
"I love having fans" and her one-woman show called "ME!", she also has a poster for her "ME!" show on her wall. 😂

That café has a fantastic view!

I did wonder why Jo didn't just pay her bus fare home from the meeting with Ingrid. She'd left her Freedom Pass at home, but you can still just tap a bank card onto the reader.
She could have used her face as her pass.

I also love the view from the Peter Jones caff but I feel a bit anxious in the atmosphere composed of (mainly) very nice ladies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned. I've only gone and used the auld Minge's FarFetch code.

I'll see myself out. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.