Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has such a hard life :( do the food shop AND put it away? Pray 4 Jilly

šŸ„“
Sheā€™s a bleeping roaster. Only person that seems not bothered about ruining her tyre. No wonder Andy prefers open goal and the PlayStation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish someone would create a thread about her so I could let loose on how much she posts about her bf being the love of her life when heā€™s a big dirty cheat šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ pretends heā€™s not in a relationship with her at parties and fireing into everything goin! She falls out with him and takes everything off social media, next week they are in love again. duck off. Oh and another drug dealer, Pamela docherty making out sheā€™s a lovely lass! While her bf swans about in his fatness. They make me sick. Got my hair done by her and she was the rudest cow ever: probably cause Iā€™m not sitting with 120k followers my money meant less to her. Glasgowā€™s problems
What about her being married to James brodie who her little girl is to! He's a best friend of Thomas melville who introduced him to Paul they had been close friends for around 4years always at events with the boys, races etc until Paul and Pamela started dating šŸ˜‚ fuked up! Plus Pamela done Paul's ex (ari) hair for the engagement šŸ‘€ he is know for abusing his gfs he also went with a girl Justine Thompson he abused her also šŸ¤Æ maybe she's having a midlife crisis? Or just wants to be 18 again and go with the class clown šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Her stories make me cringe so bleeping much. Pure boring chat all the time with that fake accent. Does the same as Abbie and tries to make herself seem releasable with ā€œomg I can never go to Costa again cause I messed up my orderā€ šŸ„“

Reactions: 7
Cannot believe how ripped her body is itā€™s insane. The way she goes on about being fat / shouldnā€™t be eating this and that worries me. Plenty young girls adore her you can see that by her comments. Not good for them to be hearing that chat!

Reactions: 2
Cannot believe how ripped her body is itā€™s insane. The way she goes on about being fat / shouldnā€™t be eating this and that worries me. Plenty young girls adore her you can see that by her comments. Not good for them to be hearing that chat!
No it's not good shes influencing young people but she has quite thick legs I can see why shes insecure about them. Not that she doesnt have an amazing body its just I can see why they are her bug bear. Not going off pictures what I've seen in real life

No it's not good shes influencing young people but she has quite thick legs I can see why shes insecure about them. Not that she doesnt have an amazing body its just I can see why they are her bug bear. Not going off pictures what I've seen in real life
I donā€™t think she has big legs at all but Iā€™ve never seen her in person. My friend met her and said she is really short so maybe thatā€™s why her legs look thicker in person. I definitely wouldnā€™t be complaining about my body if I were her though Iā€™d be kicking about Tesco in my underwear!

I donā€™t think she has big legs at all but Iā€™ve never seen her in person. My friend met her and said she is really short so maybe thatā€™s why her legs look thicker in person. I definitely wouldnā€™t be complaining about my body if I were her though Iā€™d be kicking about Tesco in my underwear!
I dont see anything wrong with them just I know she wears longer shorts cos they are quite out of proportion to the rest of her.
Listen same shes in her pants most of the time so she doesnt feel too badšŸ˜‚

I think the fact she usually only comments on one insecurity which is her legs isnā€™t too bad cause she usually says itā€™s cause sheā€™s short and out of proportion and then mentioned that she designed shorts that catered for her body type cause she struggles to find ones sheā€™s comfortable in isnā€™t that bad. She isnā€™t the influencers sitting showing rolls cause they are bent like a pretzel to be relatable. I think talking about insecurities are healthy cause everyone has them whether you are skinny or fat.

Reactions: 6
I think the fact she usually only comments on one insecurity which is her legs isnā€™t too bad cause she usually says itā€™s cause sheā€™s short and out of proportion and then mentioned that she designed shorts that catered for her body type cause she struggles to find ones sheā€™s comfortable in isnā€™t that bad. She isnā€™t the influencers sitting showing rolls cause they are bent like a pretzel to be relatable. I think talking about insecurities are healthy cause everyone has them whether you are skinny or fat.
I also believe sharing you're insecurities with thousands of followers makes us aware and the first place we look is her legs. I hate shaming any women it's not cool
Jilly seems very comfortable in her own body if she never she would keep the bikini pictures to herself and not the public

Was megan not being managed by that Aquarius!!!?? I know Kirsten & amy donā€™t get on with Jilly but itā€™s not Aquarius in Meganā€™s biošŸ˜³

Was megan not being managed by that Aquarius!!!?? I know Kirsten & amy donā€™t get on with Jilly but itā€™s not Aquarius in Meganā€™s biošŸ˜³
Flourish announced her 4 days ago, also represent Molly according to bio not sure if thatā€™s new or been ages.

prob because Kirsten & Amy are a pair of airheads who donā€™t have a clue!
I can't stand those two, they are so false, and I can't work out who their client base is as they don't seem to promote anyone other than themselves!!

Reactions: 8
I can't stand those two, they are so false, and I can't work out who their client base is as they don't seem to promote anyone other than themselves!!
I was at an event that they were at with some of their clients (I assume, I didnā€™t recognise them but someone I was with knew a couple). They seemed like such a dull table - literally photo after photo and ā€˜cheersingā€™ the same drink over and over. And then took over the bathroom for a photoshoot. They all had faces like slapped arses but youā€™d think theyā€™d had the best time ever when I looked at their Instas the next day. So fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anytime I see any of these Glasgow Influencers they look miserable as F##k looking around to see if anyone recognises them. Theyā€™re the ultimate catfish! Not as perfect as the Insta images, such average looking lassies.. god knows how they got as many followers..money talks eh šŸ¤”

I was at an event that they were at with some of their clients (I assume, I didnā€™t recognise them but someone I was with knew a couple). They seemed like such a dull table - literally photo after photo and ā€˜cheersingā€™ the same drink over and over. And then took over the bathroom for a photoshoot. They all had faces like slapped arses but youā€™d think theyā€™d had the best time ever when I looked at their Instas the next day. So fake.

Anytime I see any of these Glasgow Influencers they look miserable as F##k looking around to see if anyone recognises them. Theyā€™re the ultimate catfish! Not as perfect as the Insta images, such average looking lassies.. god knows how they got as many followers..money talks eh šŸ¤”
They had definitely applied some filters to the photos! They had this air of superiority about them but other than a couple of people, no one knew who any of them were.