Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lloyd one does my head in. His family are so to speak decent and he seems to do one thing after another. The things I've seen written about Catholics on his twitter makes me think that that's the way jilly talks in private (my opinion) but hes got some big opinions and she was still tagging him after he was writing that stuff
As much as I think she’s a dick I don’t think Jilly has the same views as her brother. It’s baffling that he’s so vocal with with his bigoted views cos I’m pretty sure their cousin Lauren who’s married to John Fleck is catholic. He seems completely unhinged.

Unhinged is the word definitely! I’d be mortified if that was my brother she’s done the right thing acting like he doesn’t exist recently. Such a bad look.

Reactions: 4
Unhinged is the word definitely! I’d be mortified if that was my brother she’s done the right thing acting like he doesn’t exist recently. Such a bad look.
I just googled him and seen he was a director of a company called Unionist Events 🙈 wtf I’m affronted for these people it’s 2021 ffs! The past few weeks have made me wish football was just banned altogether in Scotland the level of bigotry from people from both sides is ridiculous! They manage to bring it into every single aspect of life no matter how irrelevant it is! It’s actually embarrassing! What other country votes for their leaders based on football teams!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why Jilly and Taylor fell out?
Jilly got caught bitching about taylor. Someone sent taylor the text. Which was weird as they seemed like sisters almost!

Jilly cant put her views out there shes making it on insta but its Lloyd's family giving him the money to start these companies so the apple cant fall too far from the tree ....

Reactions: 4
Like the look of her line...something a bit different from the usual Miss Pap collabs etc. All the branding etc reminds me of that Lick paint though!

Well I for one cannot wait to be wearing an XXXL mans shirt and a size 11 trainer with my da’s socks out to brunch 🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s not her thread but Steffani Deans latest pics making her eyes look five times the size 😂😂😂 do these “influencers” think we’re all stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right I kinda hate myself but one of her vlogs popped up on my recommended so I ended up watching it plus a few others and I actually don’t think she’s that bad 😂. Not saying I pure love her now obv but I feel like I’ve judged her too harshly. She comes across as maybe trying too hard to be funny/relatable but I do think she’s a bit goofy and I like that she’s not scared to film while cuts about in a housecoat and no make up.

Reactions: 6
As much as I think she’s a dick I don’t think Jilly has the same views as her brother. It’s baffling that he’s so vocal with with his bigoted views cos I’m pretty sure their cousin Lauren who’s married to John Fleck is catholic. He seems completely unhinged.
I know it’s not her thread but Steffani Deans latest pics making her eyes look five times the size 😂😂😂 do these “influencers” think we’re all stupid?
Let’s start on Pamdochair and how she is not shy of 50 but can’t get enough of doing jillys and steffnis hair for free because she’s so desperate to be an influencer. Think your a bit past it. Kicking about taking pics in your “gifted” gym gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s start on Pamdochair and how she is not shy of 50 but can’t get enough of doing jillys and steffnis hair for free because she’s so desperate to be an influencer. Think your a bit past it. Kicking about taking pics in your “gifted” gym gear.
Wish someone would create a thread about her so I could let loose on how much she posts about her bf being the love of her life when he’s a big dirty cheat 😂😂😂 pretends he’s not in a relationship with her at parties and fireing into everything goin! She falls out with him and takes everything off social media, next week they are in love again. duck off. Oh and another drug dealer, Pamela docherty making out she’s a lovely lass! While her bf swans about in his fatness. They make me sick. Got my hair done by her and she was the rudest cow ever: probably cause I’m not sitting with 120k followers my money meant less to her. Glasgow’s problems

• Wow
Reactions: 10